Windows 10: popup every few seconds

Discus and support popup every few seconds in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hi i keep getting a popup saying your licence is about to exspire soon & when i go to activation it wont let me troubleshoot it i am just at a loss as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by clairehornby1, Mar 14, 2021.

1. popup every few seconds

hi i keep getting a popup saying your licence is about to exspire soon & when i go to activation it wont let me troubleshoot it i am just at a loss as i dont know what they are asking for can anyone help also will i lose my internet connection without this licence ? thankyou

:)

clairehornby1, Mar 14, 2021
  2. Jsssssssss, Mar 14, 2021
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Mar 14, 2021
  4. popup every few seconds

Project Second screen constantly appearing.

Hi Norga,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Let us know some more information so that we can diagnose and troubleshoot the issue in a better way:

• what is the exact issue that you want us to help with? Do you want to get help in projecting a second screen or to remove the popup?
    • As you've said " I tried unsuccessfully to project a screen", do you wish to project a second screen currently?
    • What happened exactly when you tried to project a second screen? Did you receive any error message or any error code?
    The popup comes as the system might not be able to detect the monitors. I suggest you to update the Display drivers, it may force the system to detect the available monitors. Here is the steps:

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Locate the driver and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.

Reply with the information and we'll be happy to assist you.

Navneet Anand, Mar 14, 2021
Thema:

popup every few seconds

1. popup every few seconds - Similar Threads - popup every few

2. Sound Glichting every few seconds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Glichting every few seconds.: Hello.I've been having audio problems on my Windows 11 PC for a few weeks now. The sound interrupts, skips and distorts every few seconds. These problems occur when I listen to music from the browser, WMP or when I play games. I tried uninstalling the drivers, undoing Windows...
  3. Sound Glichting every few seconds.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound Glichting every few seconds.: Hello.I've been having audio problems on my Windows 11 PC for a few weeks now. The sound interrupts, skips and distorts every few seconds. These problems occur when I listen to music from the browser, WMP or when I play games. I tried uninstalling the drivers, undoing Windows...
  4. Popup window every few seconds with no title

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Popup window every few seconds with no title: Hey folks,Trying to isolate this process and stop it from happening - just started today:I've watched task manager and am not seeing anything in new processes or nested under existing processes count doesn't change. Any help isolating this would be appreciated as it's SUPER...
  5. Popup window every few seconds with no title

Popup window every few seconds with no title: Hey folks,Trying to isolate this process and stop it from happening - just started today:I've watched task manager and am not seeing anything in new processes or nested under existing processes count doesn't change. Any help isolating this would be appreciated as it's SUPER...
  6. Videos pause every few seconds.

Videos pause every few seconds.: Videos pause every few seconds. I have tried everything suggested. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-pause-every-few-seconds/118c5074-1863-4037-9b7a-908fc8661dbd
  7. Internet disconnecting every few seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnecting every few seconds: Can somone please help my internet has been disconnecting every few seconde for a couple months now and i have moved my pc and stuff its not the connection...
  8. Internet disconnecting every few seconds

Internet disconnecting every few seconds: Can somone please help my internet has been disconnecting every few seconde for a couple months now and i have moved my pc and stuff its not the connection...
  9. Internet disconnecting every few seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Download interrupts every few seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download interrupts every few seconds: Hi, Whatever the file I want to download, whatever the http source I'm downloading from, whatever the web browser I'm using, the download is regularly interrupted. I would say every 15 seconds. So I need to manually resume the download. My problem appeared some...