Windows 10: Popup every time I search for a URL on or search in Google Search (Firefox is my Home Page)

Discus and support Popup every time I search for a URL on or search in Google Search (Firefox is my Home Page) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [ 1903 ] VERSION ( OS Build 18363.720 ) Good afternoon, I have started getting this Popup every time I search for a URL on or search in Google Search... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dasha, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Dasha Win User

Popup every time I search for a URL on or search in Google Search (Firefox is my Home Page)

[ 1903 ] VERSION ( OS Build 18363.720 )

Good afternoon, I have started getting this Popup every time I search for a URL on or search in Google Search (Firefox is my Home Page) Have I perhaps installed or turned something on TIA Kind Regards

:)

Dasha, Apr 14, 2020

2. what are the best search engines

Google: because it's the default Firefox page, and the default thing in the little search bar in Firefox *Stick Out Tongue Popup every time I search for a URL on or search in Google Search (Firefox is my Home Page) :p.

zekrahminator, May 25, 2020
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, May 25, 2020
  4. D_o_S Win User

Popup every time I search for a URL on or search in Google Search (Firefox is my Home Page)

Google launches Custom Search Engine

Google today has announced their Custom Search Engine. This will let you choose which pages you wish to include in your search, how to prioritize the searched pages; also alter the search interface, and many more options.

You must have a Google (Gmail) Account in order to create your own search engine.

Marissa Mayer, Vice President of Search Products and User Experience - that's VPSPUE for short - said in a statement that: "Everyone - businesses, organisations, moms, dads, teenagers and teachers can harness the power of Google technology to create a personalised search experience."

In order to get started on your custom Google experience, click here.

Source: The Inq

D_o_S, May 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Popup every time I search for a URL on or search in Google Search (Firefox is my Home Page) - Similar Threads - Popup every search

2. every time i try to type in google search bar it keeps entering it and searching it after i...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    every time i try to type in google search bar it keeps entering it and searching it after i...: title submitted by /u/NINJAMASTEREPICNESS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k4a70b/every_time_i_try_to_type_in_google_search_bar_it/
  3. Syntax for a search URL

in Browsers and Email
    Syntax for a search URL: A long time ago, when I had Avant Browser, there was a system for pasting a URL in a browser's address bar, & putting something at the end that would go to a specific site & do a search there. It has something to do with %s or \%s, I can't recall. For example, if you wanted...
  4. This happens every time I try to go into Search > Searching Windows. In windows search it...

This happens every time I try to go into Search > Searching Windows. In windows search it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JigTheFig [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fneesz/this_happens_every_time_i_try_to_go_into_search/
  5. This happens every time I try to go into Search > Searching Windows. In windows search it...

This happens every time I try to go into Search > Searching Windows. In windows search it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JigTheFig [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fneesz/this_happens_every_time_i_try_to_go_into_search/
  6. Cortana popup search page flutters

in Cortana
    Cortana popup search page flutters: So when I do a search on Cortana the black hello or black pop up search page flutters for 10 to 15 seconds then it's OK till next search. It does it on every search, Is there an issue with this or a fix ? New laptop with Windows 10 Pro 64, Thanks...
  7. Firefox - search with google irritation

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox - search with google irritation: On my workstation I've had Firefox for many years, updating as required, and now at 65.0.2 (64bit). A short while back I recall seeing a bar pop up under the URL window as I entered data, with suggested search results a la 'search with google' I found this irritating and...
  8. google voice search stopped working on search page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    google voice search stopped working on search page: google voice search stopped working on google search page on brand new surface 2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-voice-search-stopped-working-on-search-page/6afea77f-a877-402d-a308-013658b8ff73
  9. google search with firefox gets reloaded?

in Browsers and Email
    google search with firefox gets reloaded?: bit of an odd question. when using firefox, i search (google by default) with the old separate search box. noticed today (or last day or 2?) that it opens the results in a new tab (which is normal), but that is then reloaded immediately. it would appear it first opens a...
  10. Resetting google search page to default

in Browsers and Email
    Resetting google search page to default: How do I reset google search to default? URL currently displays Ukraine domain. I.e. “google.com.ua” (I am in the US) Steve 107373