Windows 10: Popup keeps coming up

Discus and support Popup keeps coming up in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I keep getting this ridiculous message popping up at random times. I never visited this site. I know it has to be malware or a virus. Am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JeffPalmer4, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Popup keeps coming up

Popup keeps coming up 0adaecce-af99-432c-9113-a1a1cc40e0ef?upload=true.png

I keep getting this ridiculous message popping up at random times. I never visited this site. I know it has to be malware or a virus. Am I correct and how do I get rid of it?

:)

JeffPalmer4, Aug 11, 2018
  2. Jsssssssss, Aug 11, 2018
  3. artminor Win User
    Popup Fancy Quiz?

Popup keeps coming up and tried to uninstall it ...however, was not listed by name...so could not remove it. Searched the net and nothing came up on how to remove it...Help. Have Malware still keeps showing up on my email.

thanks,

art

artminor, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Popup keeps coming up

Favorite selected keeps coming back

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step1: Try deleting the Favorites in User profile and check if it helps.

• Open C: Drive.

• Select User.

• Select user profile.

• Click on Favorites.

• If you’re able to see the favorites list, then you
      can delete the Favorites from there and check if it helps.
    Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

Popup keeps coming up

1. Popup keeps coming up - Similar Threads - Popup keeps coming

2. O+ Keeps coming up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    O+ Keeps coming up: When I'm typing a word using the letter "o" I get an automatic + following the letter. For example if I want to type "Force"it would type in "Fo+rce" It also is ending the sentence and jumping to the next line before I even hit enter. Not sure if I inadvertantly hit a...
  3. O+ Keeps coming up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    O+ Keeps coming up: When I'm typing a word using the letter "o" I get an automatic + following the letter. For example if I want to type "Force"it would type in "Fo+rce" It also is ending the sentence and jumping to the next line before I even hit enter. Not sure if I inadvertantly hit a...
  4. Realtek Audio Popup not coming up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Popup not coming up: I am using Windows 11 on a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 system. The edition is Windows 11 Home Single Language and version is 22H2. The OS build is 22621.1413. The Experience pack is Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22639.1000.0. When I hover the mouse on the speaker icon on the...
  5. Realtek Audio Popup not coming up

Realtek Audio Popup not coming up: I am using Windows 11 on a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 system. The edition is Windows 11 Home Single Language and version is 22H2. The OS build is 22621.1413. The Experience pack is Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22639.1000.0. When I hover the mouse on the speaker icon on the...
  6. BSOD keeps coming up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD keeps coming up: Can someone please help me identify what the issue is because it has become really a problem for me. Have tried to locate the minidump file but can not find it so I can upload on here and maybe it will identify the problem....
  7. BSOD keeps coming up

BSOD keeps coming up: Can someone please help me identify what the issue is because it has become really a problem for me. Have tried to locate the minidump file but can not find it so I can upload on here and maybe it will identify the problem....
  8. BSOD keeps coming up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. BSOD keeps coming up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD keeps coming up: Blue screen keeps coming up. I have tried sfc/scannow and other ones that I saw being recommended on youtube but still keeps coming up continuously sometimes. Can someone please help me identify what the issue is because it has become really a problem for me. Have...
  10. untsorce.cool popup virus keeps coming back

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    untsorce.cool popup virus keeps coming back: So recently Norton Security for google chrome keeps blocking the redirection to a site called untsorce.cool Now I already reset my pc once for this like 3 days ago and it came back, ive got my pc for only like 1 month so I really want this fixed, if the pc reset helped for...