Windows 10: Popup message from Microsoft

Discus and support Popup message from Microsoft in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have been receiving this popup message: "Microsoft account problem We need to fix your Microsoft account most likely your password changed.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnSwinehart, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Popup message from Microsoft

I have been receiving this popup message:

"Microsoft account problem

We need to fix your Microsoft account most likely your password changed. Select here to fix it in Shared experiences settings."

Is this a legitimate message or is it a scam?

:)

JohnSwinehart, Apr 2, 2020
  2. Jsssssssss, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Popup message from Microsoft

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Popup message from Microsoft

1. Popup message from Microsoft - Similar Threads - Popup message Microsoft

2. I get a popup "Microsoft Review These Messages" frequently.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get a popup "Microsoft Review These Messages" frequently.: I frequently receive a mail message as shown below.***Review These Messages1 messages are being held for you to review as of 5/25/2023 2:30:41 PM UTC.Review them within 15 days of the received date by going to the Quarantine page in the Security Center.****Whwn I press Review...
  3. I get a popup "Microsoft Review These Messages" frequently.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I get a popup "Microsoft Review These Messages" frequently.: I frequently receive a mail message as shown below.***Review These Messages1 messages are being held for you to review as of 5/25/2023 2:30:41 PM UTC.Review them within 15 days of the received date by going to the Quarantine page in the Security Center.****Whwn I press Review...
  4. I get a popup "Microsoft Review These Messages" frequently.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Popup Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Popup Message: Hi,Was just wondering if anyone knew why I keep getting this popup message every time I turn or on restart my laptop?This was an issue I had with Windows 10 as well, before updating to 11....
  6. Popup Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Popup Message: Hi,Was just wondering if anyone knew why I keep getting this popup message every time I turn or on restart my laptop?This was an issue I had with Windows 10 as well, before updating to 11....
  7. Message Popups

in Windows 10 Customization
    Message Popups: A little box stating the screen size pops up about every 15 - 20 minutes and it will take down whatever I am doing. This is very aggravating and I never had it happen with Windows 7. I do not like Windows 10 because it is entirely too hard to work with. It does strange things...
  8. Message from Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Message from Microsoft: I received a message on my computer from Microsoft, saying that it was stopping a virus from hitting my computer. It also gave a number and said for me to call them. Does Microsot send out messages like this?...
  9. Popup message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Popup message: Getting this message at startup "Work or school account problem. We need to fix your work or school account (most likely your password changed). Select here to fix it in Shared experienced settings....
  10. popup messages

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    popup messages: Hi Guys. Keep getting these popping up bugging me to upgrade, how do I stop these? going to give it 6 months or so before I decide which way or the other, if I'm going to go with windows 10 or stay with 7. thanks in advance. [img] [img] 14492

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How do I get rid of that Microsoft page that keeps popping up

2. why do i keep getting a personal microsoft account popup