Windows 10: Popup message

Discus and support Popup message in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Getting this message at startup "Work or school account problem. We need to fix your work or school account (most likely your password changed).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rudie12, Aug 12, 2019.

1. rudie12 Win User

Popup message

Getting this message at startup "Work or school account problem. We need to fix your work or school account (most likely your password changed). Select here to fix it in Shared experienced settings.

:)

rudie12, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Jsssssssss, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Aug 12, 2019
  4. gortx Win User

Popup message

popup messages

Hi Guys.
    Keep getting these popping up bugging me to upgrade, how do I stop these?
    going to give it 6 months or so before I decide which way or the other, if I'm going to go with windows 10 or stay with 7.

thanks in advance.

Popup message [​IMG]

Popup message [​IMG]

gortx, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Popup message

1. Popup message - Similar Threads - Popup message

2. OneDrive popup with a login, says JavaScript is disabled

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive popup with a login, says JavaScript is disabled: OneDrive keeps popping saying it needs a login. Trying to login results in a message stating JavaScript is disabled. Now, I am 100% sure that JavaScript is enable and working correctly. And to make sure, I double checked the setting, the Dev Console, and the...
  3. How to disable USB not recognised popup message

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to disable USB not recognised popup message: Colleagues How do I disable 'USB not recognised' popup message? I've found how to do it for Windows 7, but the instructions don't seem to apply to Windows 10, i.e. there's no box to untick in System Device Manager/USB Controllers/USB Enhanced Host...
  4. Source of popup message: Press "Windows-R" to open the Run window. Type "lbinfoadmin" in...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Source of popup message: Press "Windows-R" to open the Run window. Type "lbinfoadmin" in...: While on tab for url = https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10557/windows-10-app-permissions , small popup message screen-box appeared with following instructions: Press "Windows-R" to open the Run window. Type "lbinfoadmin" in the Run box, and then press "Enter". I...
  5. LOGONUI.EXE - SYSTEM ERROR ( POPUP MESSAGE AFTER APPLY OCTOBER 2018 CUMULATIVE UPDATE )...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    LOGONUI.EXE - SYSTEM ERROR ( POPUP MESSAGE AFTER APPLY OCTOBER 2018 CUMULATIVE UPDATE )...: Does anyone out there using a Surface Pro 3 running Windows 10 get a message that says LOGONUI.exe - SYSTEM ERROR ? Started getting this message after I installed the October 2018 cumulative patch update. The message appears when you first logon and seems pretty harmless if...
  6. Popup window saying "Windows Security" message about Microsoft Edge asking for user name &...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Popup window saying "Windows Security" message about Microsoft Edge asking for user name &...: My parents got a popup window that says "Windows Security" and then Microsoft Edge. (See image below.) It says the server "aplastic.us" is wanting your user name and password. Plus in the background there is a audio file playing, saying you should call the 888-609-3204...
  7. About once a week I get a popup message that the backup space on my computer E: drive is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    About once a week I get a popup message that the backup space on my computer E: drive is...: About once a week I get a popup message that the backup space on my computer E: drive is out of space. How can I increase the amount of space allocated to this drive?...
  8. Annoying popup message from Edge, just started 2 days ago

in Browsers and Email
    Annoying popup message from Edge, just started 2 days ago: Every few hours the Edge shortcut pops up this annoying message that interrupts my work. It says: "Have you customized Microsoft Edge ?" I do not use Edge, I use Firefox. I thought I had stopped all these popups but I can't seem to find this one. [img] 70447
  9. popup messages

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    popup messages: Hi Guys. Keep getting these popping up bugging me to upgrade, how do I stop these? going to give it 6 months or so before I decide which way or the other, if I'm going to go with windows 10 or stay with 7. thanks in advance. [img] [img] 14492
  10. strange "New message on your phone" Windows 10 popup.

in Windows 10 Support
    strange "New message on your phone" Windows 10 popup.: Does anybody know what might cause this? I don't use a windows phone, and don't have any microsoft accounts signed in to it either. It was only briefly displayed in the corner and had a few options regarding it of which I can't remember the name of. Could it be a bug? Any...