Windows 10: Popup screens are blurry, but main windows are not

Discus and support Popup screens are blurry, but main windows are not in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys, I have tried to get assistance for this through HP, but they seem to think it is a Windows issue. I don't want to have to do a factory reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by intheaftermath, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Popup screens are blurry, but main windows are not

Hey guys, I have tried to get assistance for this through HP, but they seem to think it is a Windows issue. I don't want to have to do a factory reset if I can avoid it, so can anyone help me fix this? It's not a major issue, but it does get annoying ...

In the below image, you will see that the artist info and Ripping status are clear, but text in the Options window are a little blurry.
    Popup screens are blurry, but main windows are not a32035f8-0fa9-4392-b679-05b39a53d2d3?upload=true.jpg

:)

intheaftermath, Jan 31, 2021
  2. Jsssssssss, Jan 31, 2021
  3. LouDurano Win User
    Wn 10 popup - Desktop apps might appear blurry.

Does this setting work for version 1803 and 1809? Note States, "To use the setting Let Windows try to fix apps so they’re not blurry, you must have Windows 10 (Version 1803) installed."

Win 10 Popup: Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10

LouDurano, Jan 31, 2021
  4. Bigeddys Win User

Popup screens are blurry, but main windows are not

Video Playback and Recording is blurry on half the screen

After upgrading my Vaio from 8.1 to Windows 10 the video Camera displays on screen and half the screen is blurry. It does not matter if I use the built in cam or a USB webcam. Now ALL my previous videos good videos are playing half blurry no matter which
    of several different vid programs I use. The blurriness is mostly the right half of the screen and is horizontal flickering lines stretching the center of the image.

Need suggestions on how to correct.

Thanks

Bigeddys, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

Popup screens are blurry, but main windows are not

1. Popup screens are blurry, but main windows are not - Similar Threads - Popup screens are

2. Screen blurry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen blurry: Screen blurs suddenly. Dark around the screen but middle remain bright. Slow. Any idea or solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-blurry/42f7b358-8130-4fd8-9a06-77f51996a2d3
  3. Screen blurry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen blurry: Screen blurs suddenly. Dark around the screen but middle remain bright. Slow. Any idea or solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-blurry/42f7b358-8130-4fd8-9a06-77f51996a2d3
  4. Blurry screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry screen.: Hi, I'm having a problem with my laptop display, when I do something that makes decent workload, my screen appears to be blurry momently, and a simple task like opening a browser tab will make the screen goes black for a moment. I have to restart the computer for the screen...
  5. Blurry screen.

Blurry screen.: Hi, I'm having a problem with my laptop display, when I do something that makes decent workload, my screen appears to be blurry momently, and a simple task like opening a browser tab will make the screen goes black for a moment. I have to restart the computer for the screen...
  6. Blurry screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry screen: Dear community,I recently upgraded to windows 11 and noticed an issue with my pc graphics.I had the same issue on windows 10 but only in visual studio code, now it is on many apps apparently.The issue is that whenever I hover my mouse over options and buttons on the screen,...
  7. Blurry screen

Blurry screen: Dear community,I recently upgraded to windows 11 and noticed an issue with my pc graphics.I had the same issue on windows 10 but only in visual studio code, now it is on many apps apparently.The issue is that whenever I hover my mouse over options and buttons on the screen,...
  8. Blurry screen

Blurry screen: Whenever have netflix on in the background or in mini player my screen goes blurry or turns black. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurry-screen/c1366841-4b22-4472-a279-cf53d5db7ae1
  9. Blurry screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blurry screen: I am trying to recording my screen for YouTube, but every app is failing. If it is recording, it will be an little bit lagging (not annoying). How can i fix this? Is this an bug??? On Windows 8.1 it worked fine. Now I have: Windows 10 Pro, 32 bit. This is what I mean....
  10. Windows main screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows main screen: Files and documents on the main screen have little red circles with x's in them, what is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-main-screen/9adec28c-28fe-442f-a80c-ceebb114ad0e"