Windows 10: Popup when start my PC

Discus and support Popup when start my PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please help me with this 2 issues! Normally when I start my PC or when I am in sleep mode, I can use the mouse to wake up my PC, but now this error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hiểndương, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Popup when start my PC

Please help me with this 2 issues!
    Normally when I start my PC or when I am in sleep mode, I can use the mouse to wake up my PC, but now this error requires a keyboard to work.

RadeonSoftware.exe - Bad Image
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\igdrcl64.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0x000012f.

RadeonSoftware.exe - Bad Image
    C:\Program Files x86\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\intelocl64.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status 0x000012f.

:)

hiểndương, Feb 8, 2020
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Popup when start my PC

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

Popup when start my PC

1. Popup when start my PC - Similar Threads - Popup start

2. Several USB not recognized popups every time I start up my computer, even with no USB...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several USB not recognized popups every time I start up my computer, even with no USB...: This originally started happening while I had a USB drive that I would leave in my PC, even when I shut it off or let it go to hibernation. But after it kept happening I took the USB drive out and haven't had it in my laptop for a month or so, and still, every time I start up...
  3. Several USB not recognized popups every time I start up my computer, even with no USB...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Several USB not recognized popups every time I start up my computer, even with no USB...: This originally started happening while I had a USB drive that I would leave in my PC, even when I shut it off or let it go to hibernation. But after it kept happening I took the USB drive out and haven't had it in my laptop for a month or so, and still, every time I start up...
  4. How to remove the "this application could not be started" Popups on my Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove the "this application could not be started" Popups on my Windows 10: Tech geek, Help Me! For the love of God, I simply want to use my laptop or computer without the annoying popups that keep popping up.I just can't stop thinking about clothes in November and December, therefore I decided to download Clo3d to my computer so that it would match...
  5. How to remove the "this application could not be started" Popups on my Windows 10

How to remove the "this application could not be started" Popups on my Windows 10: Tech geek, Help Me! For the love of God, I simply want to use my laptop or computer without the annoying popups that keep popping up.I just can't stop thinking about clothes in November and December, therefore I decided to download Clo3d to my computer so that it would match...
  6. what is encore popup upon start up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is encore popup upon start up?: popup reads- 'encore product registration, there appears to be a problem connecting to the internet' when there is no problem connecting to the internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-encore-popup-upon-start-up/7c6c7623-1088-40e9-b827-9e4b9c52eb46
  7. what is encore popup upon start up?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    what is encore popup upon start up?: popup reads- 'encore product registration, there appears to be a problem connecting to the internet' when there is no problem connecting to the internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-encore-popup-upon-start-up/7c6c7623-1088-40e9-b827-9e4b9c52eb46
  8. what is encore popup upon start up?

9. I GOT THIS POPUP EVERYTIME I STARTED MY PC HOW TO GET RID OF IT?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I GOT THIS POPUP EVERYTIME I STARTED MY PC HOW TO GET RID OF IT?: i dont know what is this but how to resolve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-this-popup-everytime-i-started-my-pc-how-to/e8dd63b3-8736-4be7-97e7-78dd12143d6e
  10. I GOT THIS POPUP EVERYTIME I STARTED MY PC HOW TO GET RID OF IT?

I GOT THIS POPUP EVERYTIME I STARTED MY PC HOW TO GET RID OF IT?: i dont know what is this but how to resolve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-this-popup-everytime-i-started-my-pc-how-to/e8dd63b3-8736-4be7-97e7-78dd12143d6e