Windows 10: popup

Discus and support popup in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I've been getting "your hard drive will be deleted" message unless I contact the scammer for help. Anyone know how to get rid of it?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by StevenNeubauer, Nov 1, 2018.

1. popup

I've been getting "your hard drive will be deleted" message unless I contact the scammer for help. Anyone know how to get rid of it?

:)

StevenNeubauer, Nov 1, 2018
  2. Jsssssssss, Nov 1, 2018
  3. blueworld Win User
    File Explorer jump list doesn't consistently show location popups

Thanks for your reply.

Whatever "it" is exactly, all I know is, it does not behave consistently. This is so across multiple systems. Also, it isn't just recent items, but pinned items that fail to produce the popup on mouse over (when they should).

If the File Explorer setting you're referring to is "Show pop-up description for folder and desktop items," I already have that turned on.

Based on my tests, I tend to think this is a bug. Did you try reproducing it?

1. Right click File Explorer in taskbar to open the jump list.
    2. Mouse over any of the pinned or recent folders and see if the popup with the location path appears (as shown in the screenshot with the original post).
    3. If it does appear, close out of the jump list by left clicking anywhere outside of it.
    4. Repeat steps 1-3 until you find the popups not appearing. In my experience, it always occurs, even if not right away. And all too often when I need them most.

blueworld, Nov 1, 2018
  4. popup

PrashantKumar96, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

popup

1. popup - Similar Threads - popup

2. How do I stop this popup in the bottom right corner of the screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop this popup in the bottom right corner of the screen.: How do i stop the popup in the bottom right corner from appearing. It pops up whenever I make a save in a game or generate new solutions in my CAD software....
  3. How do I stop this popup in the bottom right corner of the screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop this popup in the bottom right corner of the screen.: How do i stop the popup in the bottom right corner from appearing. It pops up whenever I make a save in a game or generate new solutions in my CAD software....
  4. Can't login to my Microsoft account in any Windows app, blank gray popup window instantly...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to my Microsoft account in any Windows app, blank gray popup window instantly...: Hello,I've been having this login issue for a few weeks now since a security update in March and I've tried everything...I'm not interested in trivial solutions or repeated suggestions and would LOVE to avoid a Windows reinstall.When I try to login with my personal Microsoft...
  5. Can't login to my Microsoft account in any Windows app, blank gray popup window instantly...

Can't login to my Microsoft account in any Windows app, blank gray popup window instantly...: Hello,I've been having this login issue for a few weeks now since a security update in March and I've tried everything...I'm not interested in trivial solutions or repeated suggestions and would LOVE to avoid a Windows reinstall.When I try to login with my personal Microsoft...
  6. GoogleChrome Popups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GoogleChrome Popups: Ad popups keep appearing on my computer, on chrome and when I am looking at my email. I have gone to Systems and clicked no popups but that hasn't made a difference.I have ad blocker by the way.These popups are driving me crazy. What to do?...
  7. GoogleChrome Popups

GoogleChrome Popups: Ad popups keep appearing on my computer, on chrome and when I am looking at my email. I have gone to Systems and clicked no popups but that hasn't made a difference.I have ad blocker by the way.These popups are driving me crazy. What to do?...
  8. How To Remove Sidebar CoPilot Popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Remove Sidebar CoPilot Popup: I've found answers online that have had no effect in preventing the annoying behavior of the Copilot Sidebar popping up. Registry changes, settings changed....?Edge has a setting, "Automatically open CoPilot in the Sidebar", but the button is disabled? This behavior happens...
  9. How To Remove Sidebar CoPilot Popup

How To Remove Sidebar CoPilot Popup: I've found answers online that have had no effect in preventing the annoying behavior of the Copilot Sidebar popping up. Registry changes, settings changed....?Edge has a setting, "Automatically open CoPilot in the Sidebar", but the button is disabled? This behavior happens...
  10. Bing popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bing popup: Hewwo, my computew *screams* got a popup that asks t-to swap my defuawt seawch enginye t-to bing on chwome. *boops your nose* I meant t-to cwick ^w^ nyo because i hate bing. Nyow evewy bwowsew keeps swapping back t-to bing. How do I stop *looks at you* this...