Windows 10: POPUP

Discus and support POPUP in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I keep getting popup saying I need to fix my microsoft account is this genuine or a scam been happening for 6mths... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ianharrex, Mar 23, 2020.

1. ianharrex Win User

POPUP

I keep getting popup saying I need to fix my microsoft account is this genuine or a scam been happening for 6mths

:)

ianharrex, Mar 23, 2020
  2. Jsssssssss, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Mar 23, 2020
  4. blueworld Win User

POPUP

File Explorer jump list doesn't consistently show location popups

Thanks for your reply.

Whatever "it" is exactly, all I know is, it does not behave consistently. This is so across multiple systems. Also, it isn't just recent items, but pinned items that fail to produce the popup on mouse over (when they should).

If the File Explorer setting you're referring to is "Show pop-up description for folder and desktop items," I already have that turned on.

Based on my tests, I tend to think this is a bug. Did you try reproducing it?

1. Right click File Explorer in taskbar to open the jump list.
    2. Mouse over any of the pinned or recent folders and see if the popup with the location path appears (as shown in the screenshot with the original post).
    3. If it does appear, close out of the jump list by left clicking anywhere outside of it.
    4. Repeat steps 1-3 until you find the popups not appearing. In my experience, it always occurs, even if not right away. And all too often when I need them most.

blueworld, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

POPUP

1. POPUP - Similar Threads - POPUP

2. Windows popup before going to desktop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows popup before going to desktop: After i open my laptop there's a popup called "Just a Moment" before they going to desktop. Also they are 2 choice to connect to device. But it can be skipped. I'm sorry but forgot to view the other info cuz i skip it. Why this popup happen? It happen only for the 1st time....
  3. Windows popup before going to desktop

Windows popup before going to desktop: After i open my laptop there's a popup called "Just a Moment" before they going to desktop. Also they are 2 choice to connect to device. But it can be skipped. I'm sorry but forgot to view the other info cuz i skip it. Why this popup happen? It happen only for the 1st time....
  4. Windows popup before boot

Windows popup before boot: After i open my laptop there's a popup called "Just a Moment" before they going to desktop. Also they are 2 choice to connect to device. But it can be skipped. I'm sorry but forgot to view the other info cuz i skip it. Why this popup happen? It happen only for the 1st time....
  5. Windows popup befkre boot

Windows popup befkre boot: After i open my laptop there's a popup called "Just a Moment" before they going to desktop. Also they are 2 choice to connect to device. But it can be skipped. I'm sorry but forgot to view the other info cuz i skip it. Why this popup happen? It happen only for the 1st time....
  6. Popup message from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    Popup message from Microsoft: I have been receiving this popup message: "Microsoft account problem We need to fix your Microsoft account most likely your password changed. Select here to fix it in Shared experiences settings." Is this a legitimate message or is it a scam?...
  7. How do I disable this popup I keep getting on windows 10

How do I disable this popup I keep getting on windows 10: [ATTACH] I keep getting this popup everytime I start my computer and sometimes it even popups when im just using it and its really annoying me. I want help to disable seeing this popup....
  8. Surface Book Popup Window key and Volume down....

Surface Book Popup Window key and Volume down....: Anyone here have problems with the 1st generation book surface? It automatically pops up the window key It looks like we press the Windows Key and Turns down the volume down 1 level ... when Surface Book strikes the dock Sometimes OK - I'm using I5-128GB. That didn't happen...
  9. Jammed startup installation popup on Desktop

Jammed startup installation popup on Desktop: Hi There, Attached a photo of a startup Installation that keeps poping up every time I reboot press the NO button but it keeps coming back any answers please. Brian UK !!! [ATTACH]...
  10. Keep getting popup boxes saying XBOX Game Bar is updating, get a popup when trying to use...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting popup boxes saying XBOX Game Bar is updating, get a popup when trying to use...: And I can't open the microsoft store app either. been this way for a day or two or so. Any ideas when this will be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keep-getting-popup-boxes-saying-xbox-game-bar-is/76df0049-95e6-43d8-82d5-f59165e881ee