Windows 10: Popups allowed for specific sites

Discus and support Popups allowed for specific sites in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I allow popups for specific sites in Edge?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sparkytas, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Sparkytas Win User

Popups allowed for specific sites

How do I allow popups for specific sites in Edge?

:)

Sparkytas, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Rob1OB Win User

How to allow popup for a specific website?

I can find no way to allow pop ups for a specific site. All I found was an ON or OFF.

Original title: getting Windows 10 to allow pop ups for a specific site

Rob1OB, Oct 6, 2019
  3. How to allow popup for a specific website?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community.

I understand that you would like to allow popup for a specific website. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know which browser you are using. If you are using Internet Explorer, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if that helps.

1. Click the
    gears icon at the top-right of the window and choose "Internet options".

2. When the "Internet Options" dialog box opens, click the "Privacy" tab.

3. Make sure "Turn on Pop-up Blocker" is checked (it is by default), then click the "Settings" button.

The "Pop-up Blocker Settings" dialog box will appear.

Type in a website address underneath "Address of website to allow". Only enter the host name, not the full path, i.e.microsoft.com. Click the "Add" button.

Also refer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/internet-explorer/ie-security-privacy-settings#ie=ie-11

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 6, 2019
  4. Popups allowed for specific sites

Jsssssssss, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

Popups allowed for specific sites

1. Popups allowed for specific sites - Similar Threads - Popups allowed specific

2. How to allow or block sensors for specific sites on Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    How to allow or block sensors for specific sites on Chrome: [ATTACH]If your computer has a sensor, there is a high chance that Google Chrome is already using is to customize your user experience. In most cases, you can find that a Motion sensor is used by most websites. However, if you want to block sensors for specific sites on...
  3. How to allow or block pop-up windows on specific sites in Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to allow or block pop-up windows on specific sites in Edge: [ATTACH]If you want to allow or block pop-up windows on specific sites in the Microsoft Edge browser, here is how you can do that. You can do that with the help of in-built settings, the Local Group Policy Editor, and the Registry Editor. This explains all the methods, and...
  4. Using group policy to block or allow all videos on a specific sites?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using group policy to block or allow all videos on a specific sites?: I know that it can be done per video, as per here, but is there a way to block or allow ALL videos per a specific website?Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-group-policy-to-block-or-allow-all-videos-on/52ece3e7-c92f-4305-9909-677297a4a8fc
  5. Using group policy to block or allow all videos on a specific sites?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using group policy to block or allow all videos on a specific sites?: I know that it can be done per video, as per here, but is there a way to block or allow ALL videos per a specific website?Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-group-policy-to-block-or-allow-all-videos-on/52ece3e7-c92f-4305-9909-677297a4a8fc
  6. Using group policy to block or allow all videos on a specific sites?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. access denied to specific site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    access denied to specific site: I finally succeeded in setting up an account at irs.gov and now then I put my user name in it says access denied and has a big long code following the the denial. Why is this happening?...
  8. Bypass of allowed sites

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Bypass of allowed sites: I have Microsoft Family set up to block all sites but those which are on the allow list. This appeared to be working but I have found a .htm file on my child's computer that when launched bypasses this check. The site in question happens to be discord.com. So, if you open a...
  9. specific web site ICONS

in Windows 10 Customization
    specific web site ICONS: Just bought a HP laptop for wife I use an iMac and all web sites come up automatically I can get icons up but all are in the google logo icon. How do I get a web site's logo onto my home page ? I've done the drag and drop from address bar with full address. been into...
  10. Allowing Flash in Edge for a Specific Site

in Browsers and Email
    Allowing Flash in Edge for a Specific Site: I have Flash enable in Edge (Windows 10, latest production builds). Some site will play Flash content immediately, but other sites do not and there is no "Run Flash" prompt for the site. Any thoughts on how Flash can be enabled for a site that is not giving the additional...