Windows 10: Popups Asking For Money

Discus and support Popups Asking For Money in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Where did all this come from? My computer seems to be working OK. Always when something pops up on my screen wanting to fix... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by peppebigboy, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Popups Asking For Money

Split from this thread.​

Where did all this come from? My computer seems to be working OK. Always when something pops up on my screen wanting to fix something, They always want money. So I always shine them on.

:)

peppebigboy, Jan 12, 2019
  2. Jsssssssss, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Popups Asking For Money

money program

• Thanks - I was hoping the newer programs would include Money - I lost my Microsoft 2006 a few months ago and had a need to reinstall. Now I'm hearing about a program called steps?

JosephPlachinski, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Popups Asking For Money

1. Popups Asking For Money - Similar Threads - Popups Asking Money

2. I have this popup asking me to sign in to msa

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have this popup asking me to sign in to msa: Every time I start my laptop from hibernate or shutdown I try to login and instead of my ms pin I get this link typy text saying sign in. It continues to make me sign in to my msa in a window which is similar to the browser sign in. This recently started to happen and I don't...
  3. I have this popup asking me to sign in to msa

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have this popup asking me to sign in to msa: Every time I start my laptop from hibernate or shutdown I try to login and instead of my ms pin I get this link typy text saying sign in. It continues to make me sign in to my msa in a window which is similar to the browser sign in. This recently started to happen and I don't...
  4. Migrate Microsoft Money Asks for Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Migrate Microsoft Money Asks for Password: I am trying to migrate data from Microsoft Money 2004 by restoring a backup file and a message asks for a password. the password i use is not recognized. I have seen other posts of this problem and answers say something like I need the "program" password, or need to switch...
  5. Migrate Microsoft Money Asks for Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Migrate Microsoft Money Asks for Password: I am trying to migrate data from Microsoft Money 2004 by restoring a backup file and a message asks for a password. the password i use is not recognized. I have seen other posts of this problem and answers say something like I need the "program" password, or need to switch...
  6. A Message Supposedly from Microsoft asking for Money

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A Message Supposedly from Microsoft asking for Money: I have message '' supposedly " from windows requesting $271.71 to be auto deducted from my account on June 21, 2021. Is this from you all?Thanks,Dennis Padgett[Original Title: windows defender]...
  7. Micirsoft Family - approving purchase always asks to Add Money

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Micirsoft Family - approving purchase always asks to Add Money: [ATTACH] When I click Allow here, I am always asked to Add Money, despite there being enough money on the account to cover this purchase. How can I allow this purchase?...
  8. I have received a couple of emails asking for money

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have received a couple of emails asking for money: I have received a couple of emails asking for money in exchange of **** that I haven’t recorded. The emails say that they will send those videos to my contacts. What do I do? Thank you...
  9. Microsoft Money 2002 reloaded and asking for a password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Money 2002 reloaded and asking for a password: My hard drive crashed last week and an IT guru got another one for me. I had to reload Money 2002, but now it is prompting me for a password! I don't ever remember setting up a password. Does anyone have an idea on how I can get into it?...
  10. popup asking me to call windows? now asking me to restore computer

in Windows 10 Support
    popup asking me to call windows? now asking me to restore computer: r? tech/IT help please? so my mom went to a legit website unless she mistyped it, then a popup came up, saying system had a virus and to call windows with a phone #. we did & he said we hv ransomware *i don't think we have it though, didn't fit with what i googled* & he...