Windows 10: popups on desktop from facebook, youtube, etc

Discus and support popups on desktop from facebook, youtube, etc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm trying to stop the random popups on the bottom of my screen. Whether it's Facebook, YouTube, etc. Please, anyone tell me how to make them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Triciaabney, Mar 1, 2019.

1. popups on desktop from facebook, youtube, etc

I'm trying to stop the random popups on the bottom of my screen. Whether it's Facebook, YouTube, etc. Please, anyone tell me how to make them stop!!!!!!

Thank you from

"Waaay Over the Popups in AZ!"

:)

Triciaabney, Mar 1, 2019

2. Issue Sharing youtube videos on facebook

Hi,

When I share a youtube video in facebook it shares the mobile version of the video link.

Steps to reproduce:

I share a youtube video in facebook from my windows mobile.

Now using my laptop I login to facebook and try and open the video link that I just posted.The youtube video I shared from my windows phone cannot be opened from any laptop or desktop but only from mobile devices.

I think this is a bug. I am on the lastest update of windows phone.

Thanks

SamsungOmniaW, Mar 1, 2019
  3. YOUTUBE AND FACEBOOK

Hi,

Let's try to isolate the issue. Please provide the following information:

• What browser are you using?
    • Are Facebook and YouTube the only websites you are unable to access?
    • Have you tried using other browser (Firefox, Chrome, etc.) and see if it has the same issue?

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Mar 1, 2019
  4. popups on desktop from facebook, youtube, etc

facebook popup disable it

How do I disable facebook popups, I'm trying to work and Facebook messages popup in the lower right corner. I would like all these auto functions to stop.

can any one assist?

Richard Beers, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

popups on desktop from facebook, youtube, etc

1. popups on desktop from facebook, youtube, etc - Similar Threads - popups desktop facebook

2. Youtube/Facebook website does not load

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Youtube/Facebook website does not load: Dears, I try to open the above webpages but those pages do not load.I also tried to shut down the whole security but that does not help either.I also checked the privacy settings...Anyone any idea what I can do?I cannot open those pages with all browsers FireFox, Edge or...
  3. Stopping spam from google, youtube, etc.

in Browsers and Email
    Stopping spam from google, youtube, etc.: As some of you have probably noticed, ever since google took over youtube, the website has become increasingly worse, with user friendliness going down while spam, harrasment, popups etc has gone up. So i thought i would make this thread for users who just wants to use the...
  4. facebook desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    facebook desktop: how can I get Facebook desktop off my computer? I've tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-desktop/86e0c8a6-5e92-4ec9-aa97-999682add6bc
  5. Sound not working for youtube- etc...?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound not working for youtube- etc...?: Hello- I've checked all of the Device Manager settings, and they say that they are working properly, but when I try to view a video on youtube, there is no sound whatsoever- even tho my speakers are turned up-- must be something simple I'm missing? duh......
  6. Facebook Desktop(Beta) and Facebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook Desktop(Beta) and Facebook: Can I use Facebook Desktop (Beta) and Facebook Web together? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-desktopbeta-and-facebook/78f13352-4f9b-426a-8df7-256a0edd0c28
  7. Online videos (YouTube, Facebook, etc.) are extremely ZOOMED IN

Online videos (YouTube, Facebook, etc.) are extremely ZOOMED IN: I got an updated from Windows 10 a few months ago and on all online videos (YouTube, Facebook, etc.) are extremely ZOOMED IN (…and only show a small fraction of the whole screen). Everywhere I turn I see… 1) I got the same issues and 2) NO resolution to the problem. HELP!...
  8. Screen is zoomed in with black border when playing videos on Netflix, Facebook, YouTube etc...

Screen is zoomed in with black border when playing videos on Netflix, Facebook, YouTube etc...: Hi Please help me, I am an online teacher and I cannot see my students when I´m teaching. I have a Toshiba L50D on Windows 10. Every video is super zoomed with black border on every website and through a teaching program I use. This is whether my laptop in on charge or...
  9. Viewing video in facebook and youtube

in Browsers and Email
    Viewing video in facebook and youtube: Hi everyone. I've recently started having problems viewing videos in facebook and some on you tube although sound is ok, tried uninstalling flash and re-installing to no avail (running chrome browser). In edge browser videos can be viewed but sound varies between none to...
  10. No audio from email, browser, facebook, etc.

in Windows 10 Support
    No audio from email, browser, facebook, etc.: Hello, I am running Windows 10 from an automatic upgrade from Windows 8.1. My machine is a Dell Inspiron 15 laptop on my home wi-fi network which is powered by Cox Gigabit service. Everything works well and fast, except that I get no audio from videos in Facebook, Email...