Windows 10: popups

Discus and support popups in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how to get the fill convert daily junk off my system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/popups/3cc0b1d1-0daf-4c1a-8736-404fae4b9252 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by bobeard, May 2, 2020.

1. bobeard Win User

popups

how to get the fill convert daily junk off my system?

:)

bobeard, May 2, 2020
  2. Jsssssssss, May 2, 2020
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, May 2, 2020
  4. blueworld Win User

popups

File Explorer jump list doesn't consistently show location popups

Thanks for your reply.

Whatever "it" is exactly, all I know is, it does not behave consistently. This is so across multiple systems. Also, it isn't just recent items, but pinned items that fail to produce the popup on mouse over (when they should).

If the File Explorer setting you're referring to is "Show pop-up description for folder and desktop items," I already have that turned on.

Based on my tests, I tend to think this is a bug. Did you try reproducing it?

1. Right click File Explorer in taskbar to open the jump list.
    2. Mouse over any of the pinned or recent folders and see if the popup with the location path appears (as shown in the screenshot with the original post).
    3. If it does appear, close out of the jump list by left clicking anywhere outside of it.
    4. Repeat steps 1-3 until you find the popups not appearing. In my experience, it always occurs, even if not right away. And all too often when I need them most.

blueworld, May 2, 2020
Thema:

popups

1. popups - Similar Threads - popups

2. Microsoft shows another Bing popup advertisement to Windows users

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft shows another Bing popup advertisement to Windows users: Microsoft has done it again. This time, the company displayed a popup advertising its Bing search service to Chrome users on Windows devices. The popup appeared for users who launched Chrome on the Windows device. It read "Chat with GPT-4 for free on Chrome! Get hundreds of...
  3. Keyboard and mouse disconnecting after UEFI popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse disconnecting after UEFI popup: Timeline:> I start my pc> Keyboard and mouse connects> UEFI popup> Windows loading> Keyboard and mouse disconnects without me knowing> Stuck at login screen for about 4 seconds> Keyboard and mouse connects back upI have attempted to disconnect and reconnect my mouse and...
  4. Keyboard and mouse disconnecting after UEFI popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard and mouse disconnecting after UEFI popup: Timeline:> I start my pc> Keyboard and mouse connects> UEFI popup> Windows loading> Keyboard and mouse disconnects without me knowing> Stuck at login screen for about 4 seconds> Keyboard and mouse connects back upI have attempted to disconnect and reconnect my mouse and...
  5. How to hide the language selection popup after 23h2 image task sequence completion?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to hide the language selection popup after 23h2 image task sequence completion?: We are using MECM version 2309. 23h2 English United states ISO and using French language pack on top of it. Post imaging using MECM task sequence, we are getting a popup to select ENG or FRE screenshot attached. This behavior happens only with FRE image and for English it...
  6. How to hide the language selection popup after 23h2 image task sequence completion?

How to hide the language selection popup after 23h2 image task sequence completion?: We are using MECM version 2309. 23h2 English United states ISO and using French language pack on top of it. Post imaging using MECM task sequence, we are getting a popup to select ENG or FRE screenshot attached. This behavior happens only with FRE image and for English it...
  7. Stop popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop popup: How to stop popup from McAfee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-popup/dc438166-4c7d-4a78-aa9d-fe07d9374ac5
  8. Stop popup

Stop popup: How to stop popup from McAfee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-popup/dc438166-4c7d-4a78-aa9d-fe07d9374ac5
  9. Microsoft .NET Framework installation utility version 4.8.4084.0 black box popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .NET Framework installation utility version 4.8.4084.0 black box popup: I need help, I've been seeing these black box pop ups on my computer. It appears and disappears fast within a second. It happens every few minutes and it's been bothering me. Why is it doing this, and can it be fixed? I've tried the cleaning tool already but still nothing. I...
  10. Microsoft .NET Framework installation utility version 4.8.4084.0 black box popup

Microsoft .NET Framework installation utility version 4.8.4084.0 black box popup: I need help, I've been seeing these black box pop ups on my computer. It appears and disappears fast within a second. It happens every few minutes and it's been bothering me. Why is it doing this, and can it be fixed? I've tried the cleaning tool already but still nothing. I...