Windows 10: Port 3389 Process Cloning Malware Turned off Defender

Discus and support Port 3389 Process Cloning Malware Turned off Defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Whatever I have is using the Terminal Services RDP vulnerability. When NLA was activated the malware tried sending a MS fax with the Authentication... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Durtydev, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Durtydev Win User

Port 3389 Process Cloning Malware Turned off Defender

Whatever I have is using the Terminal Services RDP vulnerability. When NLA was activated the malware tried sending a MS fax with the Authentication credentials. It clones and replaces legitimate Windows processes and it was running as System 32. Copies your windows folder, user folder and root folder into a hidden folder called Vroot. Sets up PS commands to include certain files during boot.

Question...Can I reformat my hard drive using ESET and then reinstall Windows using a clean Imagine? I see the option in the program , will it work? I disconnected my system from the internet. Ordered new equipment etc. I'm including some pictures I snapped from my phone to show a bit of what I found out about the malware. Port 3389 Process Cloning Malware Turned off Defender [​IMG]Port 3389 Process Cloning Malware Turned off Defender [​IMG]Port 3389 Process Cloning Malware Turned off Defender [​IMG]Port 3389 Process Cloning Malware Turned off Defender [​IMG]Port 3389 Process Cloning Malware Turned off Defender [​IMG]Port 3389 Process Cloning Malware Turned off Defender [​IMG]

:)

Durtydev, Aug 20, 2019
  2. SarahKong Win User

Cannot open Port 3389 RDP

Hi DougWebb1

My name is Sarah Kong and I am an independent adviser that is here to try and help you with your issue.

Port 3389 will not be listed in Netstat unless you have a connection.

Can you connect using RDP to that machine.

Also turn off the Defender Firewall if you are using McAfee..

SarahKong, Aug 20, 2019
  3. DougWebb1 Win User
    Cannot open Port 3389 RDP

I have a new Win10 Home edition, McAfee LiveSafe V16.

I have opened Port 3389 within McAfee, added check to Port 3389 and Port 135 as well as added add'l Port 3390 and 3389 to it.

When I use netstat -an. I do NOT see Port 3389 listed.

I have added to Control Panel, Advanced Settings, Inbound Rules a Port 3389, Domain, Private, Public are checked.

But 3389 is NOT visible at CMD prompt.

What next?

Need it as this will be a Remote computer, I hope.

Thanks in advance.

DougWebb1, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Port 3389 Process Cloning Malware Turned off Defender

RDP Not working with port 3389

So I have a tp-link router and I port forwarded port 3389 to my ip address. I port forwarded the ipv4 found in network and sharing center. I checked to see if the port was open at canyouseeme.org but it said the port was closed and I was not able to change
    the ip it was looking for to the one in network and sharing center. I opened port 3389 in Kaspersky and enabled RDP in Windows Firewall.

Anyone have any suggestions?

IBakedPotato, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Port 3389 Process Cloning Malware Turned off Defender

1. Port 3389 Process Cloning Malware Turned off Defender - Similar Threads - Port 3389 Process

2. Remote Desktop not working - Not listening to port 3389

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop not working - Not listening to port 3389: I have a PC that is a host to our database. It has Windows 10 Pro on it. I am attempting to use Remote Desktop RD. I have disabled firewall and configured router for port 3389. When I use a port checker, it times out. Appears that the PC is not listening to the port. I...
  3. USB ports will not turn off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB ports will not turn off: I had this happen before on another build, but was able to fix the problem. This time, on a new build, I cannot get the usb ports to shut down when shutting off the PC. I have tried every suggestion I could find including disable fast startup, disabling selective USB...
  4. Block TCP Port 3389

Block TCP Port 3389: How Block Port 3389 ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/block-tcp-port-3389/de6fb848-5a1b-4c07-bc59-28f1ddb2341b
  5. Malware has hijacked Windows Defender, I cant turn it on or off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware has hijacked Windows Defender, I cant turn it on or off: Recently I was infected by some kind of malware that has rendered Windows Defender unusable. I cannot turn on or off real time protection, I was able to free up its firewall settings to be able to activate those by deleting a value in regedit that should not have been there,...
  6. Cannot open Port 3389 RDP

Cannot open Port 3389 RDP: I have a new Win10 Home edition, McAfee LiveSafe V16. I have opened Port 3389 within McAfee, added check to Port 3389 and Port 135 as well as added add'l Port 3390 and 3389 to it. When I use netstat -an. I do NOT see Port 3389 listed. I have added to Control Panel,...
  7. Mus USB ports turning on and off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mus USB ports turning on and off: Hi, After updating my windows 10, i am having problem with mu USB ports. I have Logitech flight instruments, Radio panel, Multi panel, when I am running P3D v4 the USBs starts acting up and then throws me out of the game? GK...
  8. Issue with USB ports turning off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issue with USB ports turning off: Hello, I have an issue that started some time ago but I cannot find out what is causing this issue. When I first boot my PC, the USB devices will, after a short time, disconnect, then a few moments later they reconnect. This happens a few times in the first 10 minutes or so...
  9. turn off defender

turn off defender: under settings windows defender does not give option to turn off, can someone help, also webroot paid version is running, will they conflict 88943
  10. RDP port 3389 stopped listening.

RDP port 3389 stopped listening.: RDP port 3389 just stopped listening after some of the updates, netstat -an command doesn't list it. Remote Desktop Service is displayed as Running, but Event Viewer has following error: Remote Desktop Service start failed. The relevant status code was 0x80070721. 43603