Windows 10: Port 80/443 not responding

Discus and support Port 80/443 not responding in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; La instalarea unui program apare eroarea „Port 80 is not responding” și „Port 443 is not responding”. Am încercat deblocarea prin Windows Firewall >... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SalmonColt60611, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Port 80/443 not responding

La instalarea unui program apare eroarea „Port 80 is not responding” și „Port 443 is not responding”. Am încercat deblocarea prin Windows Firewall > New Inbound Rule/New Outbound Rule dar nu a funcționat. Apar aceleași erori. Îmi puteți recomanda o soluție?

:)

SalmonColt60611, Feb 18, 2020
  2. TenneR Win User

TCP - Remote ports 80 and 443?

Under resource monitor > TCP connections, I've noticed quite a bit of activity on remote ports 80 and 443.

I decided to track several of these IP addresses and whilst some are expected (Microsoft, Amazon (Firefox)), there were a few which went to other mainly web hosting services. Is this normal and expected?

Is it just routing through?

TenneR, Feb 18, 2020
  3. MGMassiah Win User
    ActiveSync on port other than 80/443

Is there a registry change for Windows Mobile 6/Active Sync that will allow me to sync my Windows Mobile device with my exchange 2003 server on a port of my choosing (other than 80 or 443). It's hard to conceive that MS would hard code a port number into
    any of its applications. I can change the port number for remote desktop on WM6 so I presume that ActiveSync would have a registry entry to change it also.

Thanks

MGMassiah, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Port 80/443 not responding

whitelisting url on port 443

Hi David, I am Dexter, an Independent Advisor, here to help you.

I assume you're in a private network and trying to use VPN to access the public networks, am I right?

If so, the whitelist to a specific URL on port 443 may mean you should set the firewall to allow 443 port to be accessible.

You should open the control panel and then add rules to allow TCP 443 port, please follow the steps refer to this article:

https://windowsreport.com/open-firewall-ports/

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and let me know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's resolved.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly
    research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Dexter Lien, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Port 80/443 not responding

1. Port 80/443 not responding - Similar Threads - Port 443 responding

2. Port 80 and port 443 not working , please contact me via Gmail *** Email address is removed...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Port 80 and port 443 not working , please contact me via Gmail *** Email address is removed...: I tried to install etabs 21 for 2 weeks tried too many ways to install but still system is showing port 80 and port 443 not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-80-and-port-443-not-working-please-contact-me/07dbcc3d-0fac-4865-bc6c-a05dc226cb10
  3. Port 80 and port 443 not working , please contact me via Gmail *** Email address is removed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Port 80 and port 443 not working , please contact me via Gmail *** Email address is removed...: I tried to install etabs 21 for 2 weeks tried too many ways to install but still system is showing port 80 and port 443 not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-80-and-port-443-not-working-please-contact-me/07dbcc3d-0fac-4865-bc6c-a05dc226cb10
  4. Port 80 and port 443 not working , please contact me via Gmail *** Email address is removed...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. port 443

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    port 443: Using seugen device doing leave and licence agreement. Rd service is running properly. UDI verification error is coming Failed to connect to secugenindia.in Port 443 : Timed outpl guide....
  6. Port 80 and Port 443 non existent

Port 80 and Port 443 non existent: I am trying to use apache for a web development class and we are required to use xmapp to do so, Apache runs on port 80 and I believe SQL runs on port 443 but when i check netstat these ports are not even listed. Nothing I can tell is assigned to these ports either I do not...
  7. Port 443 error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Port 443 error: When I go to the website www.sspbnbe.com i get the following message Forbidden You don't have permission to access this resource. _ Apache/2.4.29 Ubuntu Server at www.sspbnbc.com Port 443...
  8. Can only connect to VPN on TCP Ports 80, 443

Can only connect to VPN on TCP Ports 80, 443: Hi, The following applies to the platform: - Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909 OS Build 18363.720 - HP Probook 455 G3 16 GB ddr3 RAM I am absolutely befuddled by the following problem and please note: I am not an expert, but not a novice either. Please note also that I have...
  9. whitelisting url on port 443

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    whitelisting url on port 443: Hi, Can anyone tell me how to whitelist a url on port 443? I'm having trouble getting a VPN to run on public networks, so the VPN provider has told me to whitelist a specific url on port 443. I can't work out how to do this. I'd be grateful for help. Regards, David...
  10. TCP - Remote ports 80 and 443?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    TCP - Remote ports 80 and 443?: Under resource monitor > TCP connections, I've noticed quite a bit of activity on remote ports 80 and 443. I decided to track several of these IP addresses and whilst some are expected (Microsoft, Amazon (Firefox)), there were a few which went to other mainly web hosting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Port80 is not responding .This port must be open to communicate with the CSI Licence Activation server.