Windows 10: Port forwarding minecraft server doesn't work

Discus and support Port forwarding minecraft server doesn't work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I wanted to create minecraft server, and everything works fine but if i want to port forward minecraft port 25565 it looks like it's ok but if i try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GevoHraje, Nov 15, 2020.

1. GevoHraje Win User

Port forwarding minecraft server doesn't work

I wanted to create minecraft server, and everything works fine but if i want to port forward minecraft port 25565 it looks like it's ok but if i try port forward cheker or say my friend to connect it is not working.

Thank you for help!

:)

GevoHraje, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Port forwarding minecraft server doesn't work

1. Port forwarding minecraft server doesn't work - Similar Threads - Port forwarding minecraft

2. I'm trying to port forward but it doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to port forward but it doesn't work.: I've been trying to port forward port 11000 for my subnautica server but it doesn't work. I also tried unblocking the port on my firewall but it still doesn't work....
  3. I'm trying to port forward but it doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to port forward but it doesn't work.: I've been trying to port forward port 11000 for my subnautica server but it doesn't work. I also tried unblocking the port on my firewall but it still doesn't work....
  4. I'm trying to port forward but it doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. DL3411 port forwarding not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DL3411 port forwarding not working.: i have a DL4311 router and i want to forward a port to my windows 11 pc. i have opened rules in the firewall for the port. the router interface and the information i entered look like this:https://imgur.com/HgDd4tSbut when i check for the port it says the port is not open. im...
  6. DL3411 port forwarding not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DL3411 port forwarding not working.: i have a DL4311 router and i want to forward a port to my windows 11 pc. i have opened rules in the firewall for the port. the router interface and the information i entered look like this:https://imgur.com/HgDd4tSbut when i check for the port it says the port is not open. im...
  7. Port forwarding not working in Minecraft in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Port forwarding not working in Minecraft in Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]Some Minecraft users are reporting that their port forwarding stopped working. Because of this, they are not able to enjoy the game to its fullest. In this article, we are going to fix Port forwarding not working in Minecraft with the help of some simple solutions....
  8. Port forward

Port forward: Why do the various sites online for checking the router's open ports see the doors closed, while they are open? I have a Fastweb Fastgate router. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-forward/7c87e27e-60f9-4ff3-9582-f20582de3024
  9. Help Port forwarding Will not work

Help Port forwarding Will not work: I have not gonna a response from google yet but I was wondering if anyone here could help here is a link to my google forum. The post was deleted because it was old and no one responded so hear is the copy and paste. Hi I'm trying to setup a Minecraft server it works on...
  10. Port forwarding not working

Port forwarding not working: Im trying open a port on my computer to allow torrent programs to upload better. problem is I cant seem to get this done. [img] [img] 67774