Windows 10: Portable Devices Randomly Disconnect then Reconnect

Discus and support Portable Devices Randomly Disconnect then Reconnect in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,I've been having an issue lately with devices randomly disconnecting, but I only know this buy the sound notification.I brought up my Device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Connor Newell, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Portable Devices Randomly Disconnect then Reconnect

Hello,I've been having an issue lately with devices randomly disconnecting, but I only know this buy the sound notification.I brought up my Device Manage to see if I could tell which devices were disconnecting and I noticed is is Portable Devices E, F, and G.Does anyone have advice on how to fix this issue?Thanks.

:)

Connor Newell, Sep 14, 2021
  2. Groggubus Win User

Random USB Disconnects-reconnects for unknown device.

Hi all, I have a clean install windows 10 home with the specs listed in my profile.

Im getting continuous disconnect USB sounds, often multiple times in a row, and the occasional reconnect sound.

Ive used a program call USBDeview, and can confidently say it is the top tow devices that disconnect and reconnect. I'm unsure what they are and how to solve the problem.

It doesnt happen 24/7, but sometimes it will do it for 40 mins and sometimes 5 mins then stop etc etc, very random.

I dont have any External HDD plugged into drives J K L M, but they normally get assigned to .iso's or Portable HDD's.

Groggubus, Sep 14, 2021
  3. novaforce Win User
    USB devices disconnecting/reconnecting

I turned off Power Management but no luck. As for the Resources tab in Device Manager, it's not showing up for my network adapter. I tried reinstalling it and updating it but it's not showing up.

Portable Devices Randomly Disconnect then Reconnect [​IMG]

novaforce, Sep 14, 2021
  4. 3870x2 Win User

Portable Devices Randomly Disconnect then Reconnect

Raid-0 Randomly Disconnects

Asus maximus iii with PII 945
    Raid-0 configuration with 2x seagates

The hard drives will randomly disconnect and reconnect. This is a huge problem when playing a game and it suddenly errors out because the hard drive will disconnect, then immediately reconnect.

I am going out to get some better SATA cables (these are questionable).

Any ideas why this would happen?

3870x2, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

Portable Devices Randomly Disconnect then Reconnect

1. Portable Devices Randomly Disconnect then Reconnect - Similar Threads - Portable Devices Randomly

2. USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting: Someone, I need help. My USB devices started to disconnecting and reconnecting after a second. It happens randomly, and I don't know what it is related with.This issue occurred after I clean my PC. I knew what I did, I mean I didn't disconnect something, and now it's not...
  3. USB devices randomly disconnecting and reconnecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB devices randomly disconnecting and reconnecting.: Hello everyone,I have recently built a new PC and i'm having issues with devices disconecting and reconnecting randomly.I have no idea what could be causing it.System specs:Ryzen 7 7800X3DAsus Tuf Gaming X670E-Plus Motherboard2x16 Corsair vengance 6400 Mhz RAMA wifi &...
  4. USB devices randomly disconnecting and reconnecting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB devices randomly disconnecting and reconnecting.: Hello everyone,I have recently built a new PC and i'm having issues with devices disconecting and reconnecting randomly.I have no idea what could be causing it.System specs:Ryzen 7 7800X3DAsus Tuf Gaming X670E-Plus Motherboard2x16 Corsair vengance 6400 Mhz RAMA wifi &...
  5. USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB randomly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've tried uninstalling drivers and reinstalling also I've tried going to an older build of Windows. Nothing seems to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-randomly-disconnecting-and-reconnecting/07fe25f9-d507-4e37-846b-07e484de2213
  6. USB Disconnect/Reconnect at random

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB Disconnect/Reconnect at random: So I've been having a chronic issue that for a while hasn't popped up, but has today become absolutely insufferable. Occasionally, my pc will just, at random, decide to disconnect and then reconnect three of my devices connected to my USB ports. I have a total of four...
  7. Disconnecting/Reconnecting devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disconnecting/Reconnecting devices: Hello. I am having a serious issue with my pc. When downloading or copying/transfering or unzipping/zipping large files, my pc will disconnect and reconnect all devices. Also, at times, my pc will completely freeze, only the cursor seems to work, and nothing, not even task...
  8. USB devices randomly disconnect and reconnect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB devices randomly disconnect and reconnect: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bigman30685 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ikrjsc/usb_devices_randomly_disconnect_and_reconnect/
  9. Reconnect a disconnected device

Reconnect a disconnected device: How do you reconnect a disconnected device on Bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reconnect-a-disconnected-device/0d29f124-53c3-475e-97eb-9fbdd3cc4b2f
  10. Random USB Disconnects-reconnects for unknown device.

Random USB Disconnects-reconnects for unknown device.: Hi all, I have a clean install windows 10 home with the specs listed in my profile. Im getting continuous disconnect USB sounds, often multiple times in a row, and the occasional reconnect sound. Ive used a program call USBDeview, and can confidently say it is the top...