Windows 10: Portable laptop charger

Discus and support Portable laptop charger in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have a 15.6" Acer laptop, fully charged, lasts' around 2hrs I'm going on holiday and would like to use the laptop round the pool, and within... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Take a guess, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Portable laptop charger

Hello,

I have a 15.6" Acer laptop, fully charged, lasts' around 2hrs

I'm going on holiday and would like to use the laptop round the pool, and within the hotel, once the charge on the laptop has died, is there a portable device I can buy that will allow me to use laptop (charge / replace orignal battery) outside the room, rather than having to keep charging it up in the room?

:)

Take a guess, Jan 31, 2019

2. Lumia 950 xl - Compatible Portable Charger?

I would like to purchase a portable charger that is compatible with the Lumia 950 xl. Any suggestions?

Terry G7454, Jan 31, 2019
  3. MLuskin Win User
    Recommended portable charger for Lumia 950/950XL

I have a mophie portable charger that does not work with my lumia 950xl. If I press the button on the Mophie that checks the current capacity while my phone is connected to it with the included USB cord, it registers as charging momentarily, but doesn't
    last. Any ideas for a fix, or suggestions on compatible portable chargers?

MLuskin, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Portable laptop charger

Recommended portable charger for Lumia 950/950XL

Hi,

• Any recommendation of portable charger (Anker,etc) for Lumia 950/950XL ?
    • Will exiting 5V/1.0 or 1.3A output charger still work by just changing to USB-C cable? (only charging time might be longer).
    • Does Lumia 950/950XL charger/car charger must use USB-C charging cable(w/ 56Kohm pull-up) or regular USB-C cable will be just fine?

Thanks

EvergreenMS, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Portable laptop charger

1. Portable laptop charger - Similar Threads - Portable laptop charger

2. Portable laptop charger

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Portable laptop charger: Hello, I have a 15.6" Acer laptop, fully charged, lasts' around 2hrs I'm going on holiday and would like to use the laptop round the pool, and within the hotel, once the charge on the laptop has died, is there a portable device I can buy that will allow me to use laptop...
  3. My dell laptop is not recognize the charger and won't charge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My dell laptop is not recognize the charger and won't charge: I have to go into settings and uninstall Microsoft AC Adapter and Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery, then the problem is solved and I can charge my battery. I keep finding these reinstalled and having to uninstall them again to get my battery to charge. Is there...
  4. laptop shut after taking out the charger

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    laptop shut after taking out the charger: today I opened my laptop. I pressed the power button to turn on the pc but it didn't turn on. I thought there is no power so I plugged in the charger. at that very moment I couldn't see the white light to show charging as the pc normally does. leaving that I turned on my p....
  5. Problems charger

Problems charger: Im plugging my chager but doesn charger at all!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-charger/f7511972-d55b-4464-97ea-861c0aaa2cdb
  6. Charger keeps connecting and then disconnecting on my Laptop Surface

Charger keeps connecting and then disconnecting on my Laptop Surface: When I plug in my charger, the charger will connect and disconnect so my laptop never fully charges. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/charger-keeps-connecting-and-then-disconnecting-on/b63bfe90-ffca-4109-a79b-bd1d45aa8f50
  7. Dropped laptop charger; could it be broken?

Dropped laptop charger; could it be broken?: This is the first time something like this has happened, I dropped my laptop charger. It's for this laptop: Dell Inspiron i5577-7342BLK-PUS,15.6" Gaming Laptop, (Intel Core i7,16GB,512GB SSD),NVIDIA GTX 1050. I was dropped from about waist height in a sitting position onto...
  8. Battery charger

Battery charger: I recently bought a replacement charger for my PC. When I plug it in it starts charging for about 30 seconds then it stops charging. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/battery-charger/fc128b5e-bc9f-4b8d-90e1-b5dec2bc158f
  9. Need a new replacement charger for a laptop.

Need a new replacement charger for a laptop.: I've recently lost a charger for the laptop: Dell Inspiron 13 i3378-3340GRY-PUS 2 in 1 PC. I'm trying to find a compatible charger to purchase, is there one with a price under $30?...
  10. Laptop goes to sleep mode after plugging in charger

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop goes to sleep mode after plugging in charger: Hello. I have a ASUS X550C laptop. The original charger broke, so i bought a charger for it at my local market (the brand is "Innergie"), which also works for ASUS laptops. Now since i got this charger, i was experiencing issues where my laptop would randomly go to sleep...