Windows 10: Portable laptop charger

Discus and support Portable laptop charger in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have a 15.6" Acer laptop, fully charged, lasts' around 2hrs I'm going on holiday and would like to use the laptop round the pool, and within... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Take a guess, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Portable laptop charger

Hello,

I have a 15.6" Acer laptop, fully charged, lasts' around 2hrs

I'm going on holiday and would like to use the laptop round the pool, and within the hotel, once the charge on the laptop has died, is there a portable device I can buy that will allow me to use laptop (charge / replace orignal battery) outside the room, rather than having to keep charging it up in the room?

:)

Take a guess, Jan 31, 2019

2. Lumia 950 xl - Compatible Portable Charger?

I would like to purchase a portable charger that is compatible with the Lumia 950 xl. Any suggestions?

Terry G7454, Jan 31, 2019
  3. MLuskin Win User
    Recommended portable charger for Lumia 950/950XL

I have a mophie portable charger that does not work with my lumia 950xl. If I press the button on the Mophie that checks the current capacity while my phone is connected to it with the included USB cord, it registers as charging momentarily, but doesn't
    last. Any ideas for a fix, or suggestions on compatible portable chargers?

MLuskin, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Portable laptop charger

Recommended portable charger for Lumia 950/950XL

Hi,

• Any recommendation of portable charger (Anker,etc) for Lumia 950/950XL ?
    • Will exiting 5V/1.0 or 1.3A output charger still work by just changing to USB-C cable? (only charging time might be longer).
    • Does Lumia 950/950XL charger/car charger must use USB-C charging cable(w/ 56Kohm pull-up) or regular USB-C cable will be just fine?

Thanks

EvergreenMS, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Portable laptop charger

1. Portable laptop charger - Similar Threads - Portable laptop charger

2. Charger slowing down laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Charger slowing down laptop: My old charger recently broke, so I’ve had to use a different one, but this one slows down my computer when it’s plugged in, it’s a big problem since this has never happened with any other charger I’ve used on my laptop.I’m using a Latitude E6430, and honestly, I don’t know...
  3. Charger slowing down laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Charger slowing down laptop: My old charger recently broke, so I’ve had to use a different one, but this one slows down my computer when it’s plugged in, it’s a big problem since this has never happened with any other charger I’ve used on my laptop.I’m using a Latitude E6430, and honestly, I don’t know...
  4. Charger slowing down laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop charger

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop charger: I’m not sure what charger I need for my laptop. Microsoft Surface Laptop - Core i5 7200U /2.5 GHz - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD - 13.5"touchscreen 2256 x1504 - HD Graphics620 - Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth - cobalt blue -Windows 10 in S mode - refurbished This is my laptop. Does anyone know...
  6. Laptop charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop charger: I’m not sure what charger I need for my laptop. Microsoft Surface Laptop - Core i5 7200U /2.5 GHz - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD - 13.5"touchscreen 2256 x1504 - HD Graphics620 - Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth - cobalt blue -Windows 10 in S mode - refurbished This is my laptop. Does anyone know...
  7. Laptop charger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. laptop battery vs charger

laptop battery vs charger: I was working on my laptop and it just shut down (no power). How do I tell if it's the battery or the charger? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-battery-vs-charger/2264f21e-601b-448a-af3b-ac63ed1980c1
  9. Portable laptop charger

in Windows 10 Support
    Portable laptop charger: Hello, I have a 15.6" Acer laptop, fully charged, lasts' around 2hrs I'm going on holiday and would like to use the laptop round the pool, and within the hotel, once the charge on the laptop has died, is there a portable device I can buy that will allow me to use laptop...
  10. Dropped laptop charger; could it be broken?

Dropped laptop charger; could it be broken?: This is the first time something like this has happened, I dropped my laptop charger. It's for this laptop: Dell Inspiron i5577-7342BLK-PUS,15.6" Gaming Laptop, (Intel Core i7,16GB,512GB SSD),NVIDIA GTX 1050. I was dropped from about waist height in a sitting position onto...