Windows 10: Portative scanner Media- Tech

Discus and support Portative scanner Media- Tech in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, My windows 10 doesn"t recognize a portative scanner Media- Tech. What is a problem? Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DoroteyaLyutskanova, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Portative scanner Media- Tech

Hi,

My windows 10 doesn"t recognize a portative scanner Media- Tech. What is a problem?

Thank you

:)

DoroteyaLyutskanova, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Cannot change port used by Scanner

Hi Alisida,

Wrong configuration settings may be the possible reason why you're unable to change the port of the scanner. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried checking the manual of your scanner?

Any response will be highly appreciated.

Rose Cal, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Alisida Win User
    Cannot change port used by Scanner

I have a Brother Multi function printer that was installed by USB until we got a Network port installed that it could be plugged into. I have no problem changing the printer properties to the correct port but when I go to scan properties it still has the
    USB port and it will not allow me to change anything. Where do I need to go to change the port assigned to the Scanner. I tired looking in the Device Manager but I do not see a separate listing for the scanner.

Alisida, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Portative scanner Media- Tech

Microtek scanner on Win 10 Pro

Hi Jean,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• Is the scanner detected under Devices?
    • Were you able to see the scanner on the Device Manager?
    • Have you installed the latest driver for the scanner?

We suggest you to run the troubleshooter for hardware and devices. To do this, follow the steps:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshooting and hit enter.
    • Choose Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Hardware and Devices and run the troubleshooter.

If issue persists, we suggest you contact the manufacturer to get better assistance.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Monica Cam, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Portative scanner Media- Tech

1. Portative scanner Media- Tech - Similar Threads - Portative scanner Media

2. tech support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tech support: need to upgrade but system says that it cant run on this you need to contact software publisher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support/ea3a39de-c12f-4922-b2e2-47b219e3153d
  3. tech support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tech support: need to upgrade but system says that it cant run on this you need to contact software publisher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support/ea3a39de-c12f-4922-b2e2-47b219e3153d
  4. Tech

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tech: I received a prompt for me to add a second email to my Microsoft Account. Code was received however could not do anything after that as my screen went white. Can I be directed to the department that sent me that code?Kenneth...
  5. Tech

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tech: I received a prompt for me to add a second email to my Microsoft Account. Code was received however could not do anything after that as my screen went white. Can I be directed to the department that sent me that code?Kenneth...
  6. tech support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    tech support: I have a Lenovo Ieapad S-145...2yr old. The touchpad wont R. click to bring up that menu..Ive trie to upate..unintall/reintall an nothing ha helped...I guess the Q' s are...A...i s it fixable or a work-around avail??...and B...I looke into the properties etc. an it shows 13...
  7. tech support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    tech support: why does my screen locks me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support/bfd891fa-3f76-4add-a576-6b3194aa9af2
  8. Tech help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tech help: This installation package could not be opened.Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer package. I get this error trying to install the java Minecraft edition from...
  9. Tech Scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Tech Scam: I was just scammed by person claiming to be with Microsoft using Microsoft trademark as they got into my computer. I paid no money, but since they gained access to my computer, I assume I'm in danger re bank accounts, etc. What should my next steps be for my safety?...
  10. How to add Media Center to Tech Preview

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to add Media Center to Tech Preview: [img] Warning This no longer works Open the control panel and if you have the consumer version you will see add features to Technical Preview. Click this and it will ask for a key. Use this key MBFBV-W3DP2-2MVKN-PJCQD-KKTF7 and accept the licence terms. Some grinding...