Windows 10: Portion of Laptop Screen is in a different shade

Discus and support Portion of Laptop Screen is in a different shade in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Having a display issue on my dell laptop. There is a rectangle portion of my screen that is in a different shade of color. Noticeable only when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DhanushM_360, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Portion of Laptop Screen is in a different shade

Having a display issue on my dell laptop. There is a rectangle portion of my screen that is in a different shade of color. Noticeable only when displaying a shade of blue. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling display drivers. I don't know whether it is a hardware or software issue. Portion of Laptop Screen is in a different shade [​IMG]

:)

DhanushM_360, Mar 18, 2021
  2. dsbw1 Win User

shaded laptop screen

this is a brand-new asus vivobook, a few days old. this morning while using laptop suddenly the bottom third of screen becomes shaded, grey. could not get rid of it. help!

dsbw1, Mar 18, 2021
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Mar 18, 2021
  4. N-Gen Win User

Portion of Laptop Screen is in a different shade

Looking for help with laptop screen

It's quite easy to replace a screen, try to find a disassembly guide for the specific model of laptop so you have a step by step indication of where to take screws out and what clips to unclip. There might be some youtube videos as well. Always make sure the replacement screen is compatible as there can be different connectors.

N-Gen, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

Portion of Laptop Screen is in a different shade

1. Portion of Laptop Screen is in a different shade - Similar Threads - Portion Laptop Screen

2. A single folder outline is a different shade in Dark Theme.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A single folder outline is a different shade in Dark Theme.: One of my folder has a darker shade background in my frequent folder page.I have a few network folders on that page, but it's the only one with the darker shade so it being networked doesn’t seem to be the cause.Also have a few of those pined and the other pined ones show up...
  3. A single folder outline is a different shade in Dark Theme.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A single folder outline is a different shade in Dark Theme.: One of my folder has a darker shade background in my frequent folder page.I have a few network folders on that page, but it's the only one with the darker shade so it being networked doesn’t seem to be the cause.Also have a few of those pined and the other pined ones show up...
  4. Weird white shadeing on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird white shadeing on screen: Let's start this by saying I have a Microsoft Edge I believe. It's windows 11. Recently a weird white shade has shown up around the edge, it would fade off slowly. Now theirs more and they fade very very slowly. Any idea to what's going on? And if I can fix it?...
  5. Weird white shadeing on screen

Weird white shadeing on screen: Let's start this by saying I have a Microsoft Edge I believe. It's windows 11. Recently a weird white shade has shown up around the edge, it would fade off slowly. Now theirs more and they fade very very slowly. Any idea to what's going on? And if I can fix it?...
  6. Black portion on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black portion on screen: Recently I watching a video on youtube.then suddenly my screen turned black as if the my laptop got hanged when it repears it was a black rectangular portion on my screen.All the buttons behind the screen were still functional but I was not able to look at them.I was also...
  7. Black portion on screen

Black portion on screen: Recently I watching a video on youtube.then suddenly my screen turned black as if the my laptop got hanged when it repears it was a black rectangular portion on my screen.All the buttons behind the screen were still functional but I was not able to look at them.I was also...
  8. green shade on 3/4 of laptop screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    green shade on 3/4 of laptop screen: just updated a win7 to a win10 and the first couple of days the screen was fine. after a the couple of days the screen now has a green tint and vertical streaks up to a line about 3/4 from the bottom up. the last 1/4 of screen is clear as it should be. if some one knows what...
  9. White Shades appears on the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White Shades appears on the screen: [ATTACH] These white shades appears on the screen when scrolling or while using any driver software like Steel series engine etc..?? could anyone give me a solution please..!!!...
  10. Installing the OS on a different portion to apps

Installing the OS on a different portion to apps: Hello I plan to install a 1TB NVMe SSD, to the MB M.2 slot, if I partition this to say 250GB / 750GB and put the OS user profiles etc on the smaller partition and games apps on the larger, would this impact on speed in any way ? It’s to allow me to make an image backup,...