Windows 10: Portions of app interfaces dissapearing

Discus and support Portions of app interfaces dissapearing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As shwon in the images below, chunks of application interfaces are not appearing. I couldn't even use the snipping tool to capture screenshots because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Armia Rwon, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Portions of app interfaces dissapearing

As shwon in the images below, chunks of application interfaces are not appearing. I couldn't even use the snipping tool to capture screenshots because the snipping tool application does not appear at all. The applications that has their top part appearing, I can drag them around and differen parts of it will disappear depending on where it is on screen. The applications with bottom parts appearing, I can't drag them around but I can just click on the parts that do appear.

Any ideas how to solve this problem?

Thank you,

Armia

:)

Armia Rwon, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Portions of app interfaces dissapearing :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Event portion in calendar doesnot work.

Hello,

So this helped us to understand that the issue is with in the Calendar app. So let's proceed with further troubleshooting steps:

Step 1: Run Windows Store Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Store troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search window and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Windows Store troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Step 2:

If issue persists then there might be a chance that the Calendar app may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store. To get these app working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell
      as administrator. Type PowerShell in the search box, right click on it and select
      run as administrator.

• Run the command get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

• Re-install Calendar from Windows Store.

Hope this helps. Do let us know if you have any queries related to Windows, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Portions of app interfaces dissapearing

Multichannel audio interface in/out routing

Hi Paulo,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• What is the make and model of your external audio interface?
    • Which routing application are you using?

The configurations of inputs and outputs on any audio interface is dependent on the hardware and its supporting software. Any audio interface with more than 2 inputs and 2 outputs, should ideally give the user an option to map the
    Input and Output Config, according to his interest.

I suggest you to go through the user manual provided by your audio interface's manufacturer to know how to set up the control surface.

If it doesn't explain how to configure, I suggest you to get in touch with the audio interface's manufacturer to know how to configure the same.

Hope it answers.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Portions of app interfaces dissapearing

1. Portions of app interfaces dissapearing - Similar Threads - Portions app interfaces

2. Black portion on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black portion on screen: Recently I watching a video on youtube.then suddenly my screen turned black as if the my laptop got hanged when it repears it was a black rectangular portion on my screen.All the buttons behind the screen were still functional but I was not able to look at them.I was also...
  3. Black portion on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black portion on screen: Recently I watching a video on youtube.then suddenly my screen turned black as if the my laptop got hanged when it repears it was a black rectangular portion on my screen.All the buttons behind the screen were still functional but I was not able to look at them.I was also...
  4. Settings app interface.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings app interface.: Hi everyone!I have been using windows 11 for a couple days now and was wondering about the settings app interface. Why is it that when i try change privacy settings for example i have to first click the setting, change it, and then click to return and choose another setting?...
  5. Settings app interface.

Settings app interface.: Hi everyone!I have been using windows 11 for a couple days now and was wondering about the settings app interface. Why is it that when i try change privacy settings for example i have to first click the setting, change it, and then click to return and choose another setting?...
  6. shiney portion on touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    shiney portion on touchpad: i use a hp envy x360 after abt 6 months of usage i have started to see some shiny portions on the center of my touchpad is it wearout or oil buildup any idea pls help and suggest what i can do...
  7. APP DRAW Dissapearance

APP DRAW Dissapearance: I use Wlndows Launcher on my Samsung Android Tablet. Recently the important APP DRAWER vanished, around the time of an update to Launcher [?]. The main problem now is I cannot find how to get it back, none of the normal methods work. The icon is no longer displayed, as it...
  8. APP DRAW Dissapearance

in Windows 10 Support
    APP DRAW Dissapearance: I use Wlndows Launcher on my Samsung Android Tablet. Recently the important APP DRAWER vanished, around the time of an update to Launcher [?]. The main problem now is I cannot find how to get it back, none of the normal methods work. The icon is no longer displayed, as it...
  9. Installing the OS on a different portion to apps

Installing the OS on a different portion to apps: Hello I plan to install a 1TB NVMe SSD, to the MB M.2 slot, if I partition this to say 250GB / 750GB and put the OS user profiles etc on the smaller partition and games apps on the larger, would this impact on speed in any way ? It’s to allow me to make an image backup,...
  10. Specifying network interfaces for apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Specifying network interfaces for apps: I'd try to clarify the title using an example. I have two available network interfaces: Interface A: Wifi (Example IP: 192.168.1.82) Interface B: Mobile/Metric (Example IP: 197.7.24.16) What I'm trying to do is: Run steam (Or any other app) using Interface A (wifi) for...