Windows 10: Portions of app interfaces dissapearing

Discus and support Portions of app interfaces dissapearing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As shwon in the images below, chunks of application interfaces are not appearing. I couldn't even use the snipping tool to capture screenshots because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Armia Rwon, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Portions of app interfaces dissapearing

As shwon in the images below, chunks of application interfaces are not appearing. I couldn't even use the snipping tool to capture screenshots because the snipping tool application does not appear at all. The applications that has their top part appearing, I can drag them around and differen parts of it will disappear depending on where it is on screen. The applications with bottom parts appearing, I can't drag them around but I can just click on the parts that do appear.

Any ideas how to solve this problem?

Thank you,

Armia

:)

Armia Rwon, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Portions of app interfaces dissapearing :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Event portion in calendar doesnot work.

Hello,

So this helped us to understand that the issue is with in the Calendar app. So let's proceed with further troubleshooting steps:

Step 1: Run Windows Store Troubleshooter

I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run Windows Store troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search window and select it.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Windows Store troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Step 2:

If issue persists then there might be a chance that the Calendar app may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store. To get these app working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell
      as administrator. Type PowerShell in the search box, right click on it and select
      run as administrator.

• Run the command get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

• Re-install Calendar from Windows Store.

Hope this helps. Do let us know if you have any queries related to Windows, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Aug 14, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Portions of app interfaces dissapearing

Multichannel audio interface in/out routing

Hi Paulo,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• What is the make and model of your external audio interface?
    • Which routing application are you using?

The configurations of inputs and outputs on any audio interface is dependent on the hardware and its supporting software. Any audio interface with more than 2 inputs and 2 outputs, should ideally give the user an option to map the
    Input and Output Config, according to his interest.

I suggest you to go through the user manual provided by your audio interface's manufacturer to know how to set up the control surface.

If it doesn't explain how to configure, I suggest you to get in touch with the audio interface's manufacturer to know how to configure the same.

Hope it answers.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Portions of app interfaces dissapearing

1. Portions of app interfaces dissapearing - Similar Threads - Portions app interfaces

2. lost bottom portion of monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    lost bottom portion of monitor: Bottom portion of my laptop screen has lines through it, although I can see through it, but it's hard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-bottom-portion-of-monitor/2d80a350-a486-4770-8f35-e97929098e8b
  3. pictures dissapear

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pictures dissapear: I have make a folder on my windows 10 pc, I edit vew picures in it, then I copy and past to my phone,it not whant go. when I try to copy it again, the folder and the pictures was gone, not in recyclebin , just lost all...
  4. bluetooth dissapearance

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bluetooth dissapearance: Since my update to windows 10, i have not been able to access bluetooth facility on my hp laptop. it tells me radio not plugged in. i cannot update, uninstall or reinstall the bluetooth driver as i don not even see anything on bluetooth on my device manager's list. please...
  5. Portions of Taskbar dead

in Windows 10 Support
    Portions of Taskbar dead: Toshiba Satellite L55-A5226, W10 Pro Problem just popped up today. I can't launch any program from the task bar. Clicking on the search box does nothing, neither does clicking on the Windows logo. I can launch programs from the desktop OK, and if I place a desktop item on...
  6. DVD drive dissapears

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD drive dissapears: my DVD drive dissapears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-drive-dissapears/f6d2235f-034b-4802-9069-79d8a697e598
  7. Files dissapearing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files dissapearing: Ive recently had a number of .cpr (cubase project files) dissapear off my pc. Its a new pc, windows 10. Ive opened the files on this pc before but they are just dissapearing. How do i get them back? All my audio files are still here but the project files are vanishing and the...
  8. Bluetooth icon dissapeared

Bluetooth icon dissapeared: I had my PC working properly and running version 1803- Windows 64 bits. on 10/10 I had the cumulative update (KB4462919) installed and currently running OS Build 17134.345. I have Bluetooth Mouse & Keyboard combo (MX5000/MX1000) from Logitech which is running properly but...
  9. Pointer Dissapears

Pointer Dissapears: My trackpad pointer keeps disappearing on certain screens. How do I fix this? Moved from: Windows Insider Preview /Touch and mouse /PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/pointer-dissapears/df7a3a3f-0133-4b58-b62b-c5d2e9626689
  10. Dissapearing Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dissapearing Icons: All my windows Icons Such as Windows Defender, Groove Music, Sticky Notes , Microsoft edge, All Microsoft apps are invisible on my task bar, For Example, refer to the attached image, i have tried sfc Scan, DSIM , Deleting Icon Cache from Appdata folder, nothing works. I have...