Windows 10: Portrait Orientation Hack?

Discus and support Portrait Orientation Hack? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys! I'm on a dual screen set up with both monitors being ultrawide (productivity babyyyyyy). But on my second monitor that is in portrait to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CooljaNitez, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Portrait Orientation Hack?

Hey guys!

I'm on a dual screen set up with both monitors being ultrawide (productivity babyyyyyy). But on my second monitor that is in portrait to save desk space, I'm always having to drag windows around to fix the bottom or top half of the screen. I want to know if there is a hotkey to do this?

Thanks

submitted by /u/CooljaNitez
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CooljaNitez, Dec 16, 2020

2. screen orientation

Hi,

There's an option on Windows 10 to switch between landscape and portrait orientation. We recommend following these steps on how to switch the screen orientation from portrait to landscape:

• On Cortana search, type display settings.
    • Choose Display settings from the list.
    • Under Orientation, select on Landscape and click
      Apply.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Dec 16, 2020
  3. Orientation resets to portrait on logout or reboot

I have my tablet set to portrait orientation, but if I log out or reboot it reverts to portrait, even if rotation lock is on. I assume this is because it's an 8" tablet which MS decided are meant to be used in portrait but surely if rotation lock is on then it should respect that setting?

Toshiba Encore 8 on build 10162

Mimizuku no Lew, Dec 16, 2020
  4. Paola Gar Win User

Portrait Orientation Hack?

printer orientation

Hi Gail,

To change the printer orientation to portrait, follow the steps below:

• Click More. (Located in right part of your screen)
    • Select Print.
    • Print Preview window will appear.

Portrait Orientation Hack? 32f29777-a0c2-4fd6-b474-5f55498ca079.jpg

• Select Portrait button.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

Portrait Orientation Hack?

1. Portrait Orientation Hack? - Similar Threads - Portrait Orientation Hack

2. Mouse is not adjusting to monitor in portrait orientation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse is not adjusting to monitor in portrait orientation.: I have a laptop and 2 external monitors. My main monitor is connected to my laptop via HDMI the only hdmi port the laptop has. The second monitor I have is connected via a usb-c to hdmi adapter, and it is the monitor that I have in portrait orientation. So to give you a...
  3. Mouse is not adjusting to monitor in portrait orientation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse is not adjusting to monitor in portrait orientation.: I have a laptop and 2 external monitors. My main monitor is connected to my laptop via HDMI the only hdmi port the laptop has. The second monitor I have is connected via a usb-c to hdmi adapter, and it is the monitor that I have in portrait orientation. So to give you a...
  4. Use camera as mirror but in portrait orientation, not landscape

Use camera as mirror but in portrait orientation, not landscape: Hello. I am taking a dance class and need a mirror, which I don't have room for in my home. I have a large TV screen monitor, actually, though, and I thought I could display my computer screen on my monitor. I need a split screen so one-half can show my online class and the...
  5. can I get it in portrait orientation?

in Windows 10 Customization
    can I get it in portrait orientation?: is there any way to change the orientation maybe portrait instead of landscape? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-it-in-portrait-orientation/156e23b6-acc9-4506-85c4-02c910ec0fcc
  6. can I get it in portrait orientation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I get it in portrait orientation?: is there any way to change the orientation maybe portrait instead of landscape? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-it-in-portrait-orientation/156e23b6-acc9-4506-85c4-02c910ec0fcc
  7. can I get it in portrait orientation?

8. Portrait Screen Orientation Menu Limitations

in Windows 10 Customization
    Portrait Screen Orientation Menu Limitations: I have recently rotated one of my two displays to portrait mode. The downside seems to be that Outlook is not set up to work properly in this orientation and I am not able to lock the folder pane to visible. When navigating to the "view" tab and selecting "folder pane" ,...
  9. RAW Files-Portrait Orientation shown in Landscape Orientation with no rotation option.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RAW Files-Portrait Orientation shown in Landscape Orientation with no rotation option.: I have seen this question over and over again with no real answer provided. For RAW files (not jpegs) pictures taken in the portrait orientation are showing up in the landscape orientation in the windows photo viewer. In the past you could just highlight these photos,...
  10. Orientation resets to portrait on logout or reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    Orientation resets to portrait on logout or reboot: I have my tablet set to portrait orientation, but if I log out or reboot it reverts to portrait, even if rotation lock is on. I assume this is because it's an 8" tablet which MS decided are meant to be used in portrait but surely if rotation lock is on then it should respect...