Windows 10: Ports and com not showing up in Device manager even after veiw show all devices

Discus and support Ports and com not showing up in Device manager even after veiw show all devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need to set latency speed on a port USB but the ports and com under device manager isnt showing up.I googled every option but even after following... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KevinHaverty1, Jun 19, 2021.

1. Ports and com not showing up in Device manager even after veiw show all devices

I need to set latency speed on a port USB but the ports and com under device manager isnt showing up.I googled every option but even after following all instructions they still dont show up. Brand new laptop with latest windows 10 instaleld and fully updated

:)

KevinHaverty1, Jun 19, 2021

2. device manager not showing correct cpu

this one has me confused, .When i look in device manage under processors it is still showing my old q8200 cpu and ive upgraded to the q9650. why would it not show this in device manager? , The bios shows it, cpuiz shows the q9650, the vista basic information shows it but not under device manager/ should I be concerned about this ? any ideas would be great thanx Dragon

DTV DRAGON, Jun 19, 2021
  3. My device manager is not showing com ports and even it is not showing the device when connected to my laptop

Ports and com not showing up in Device manager even after veiw show all devices [​IMG]
    one of your agent said the steps to add comp ports to disk manager i followed the same steps but the result is it is showing yellow
    triangle symbol at the com port. Please help me out my device manager is not showing the ports which are active. Thank you.

hari kirankaranam, Jun 19, 2021
  4. auggy Win User

Ports and com not showing up in Device manager even after veiw show all devices

Device Manager USB Ports

How is the device listed under "Other devices" (how is it named)?

Also, can you double-click the device > Details, then choose "Hardware Ids" from the drop-down menu under "Property".

What is listed under "Value"?

Also, on the Windows 7 computer where the device works how is it listed (named) in the Device Manager?

auggy, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

Ports and com not showing up in Device manager even after veiw show all devices

1. Ports and com not showing up in Device manager even after veiw show all devices - Similar Threads - Ports com showing

2. Ports and com not showing up in Device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ports and com not showing up in Device manager: since the other thread on this was locked.... supposedly this happens after a Win 10 update--no idea which one--or if trueI had this happen. had a com port GPS go missing. Thought it went bad built-in GPS device, and even sent the laptop in for repairTurns out the device--...
  3. Ports and com not showing up in Device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ports and com not showing up in Device manager: since the other thread on this was locked.... supposedly this happens after a Win 10 update--no idea which one--or if trueI had this happen. had a com port GPS go missing. Thought it went bad built-in GPS device, and even sent the laptop in for repairTurns out the device--...
  4. Ports and com not showing up in Device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. USB device not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB device not showing up in device manager: I have an Epson DS-530 scanner that was set up and running fine on my desktop a while ago before it stopped working.I have been able to set it up on another computer with no problem so I know it is not a bad cable/device, but it is not showing up in the device manager.Any...
  6. USB device not showing up in device manager

USB device not showing up in device manager: I have an Epson DS-530 scanner that was set up and running fine on my desktop a while ago before it stopped working.I have been able to set it up on another computer with no problem so I know it is not a bad cable/device, but it is not showing up in the device manager.Any...
  7. USB device not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. My device manager is not showing com ports and even it is not showing the device when...

My device manager is not showing com ports and even it is not showing the device when...: [IMG]one of your agent said the steps to add comp ports to disk manager i followed the same steps but the result is it is showing yellow triangle symbol at the com port. Please help me out my device manager is not showing the ports which are active. Thank you....
  9. Touchpad device not showing up in device manager

Touchpad device not showing up in device manager: [ATTACH] I just installed windows 10, and i can't find my touchpad, i can't even find touchpad in the windows settings.[ATTACH] I tried to install a driver for my touchpad but i can't find one. Can someone please send me a link of a driver or tell me how to fix this...
  10. Device manager not showing all devices

Device manager not showing all devices: portable disc drive is not found in device manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/device-manager-not-showing-all-devices/8c0fc3ff-a856-48a1-97bb-b20c106d8bd5