Windows 10: Ports & Program execution

Discus and support Ports & Program execution in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am a prescriber of Window 10. I have faced a problem in the execution. The program always informs me that a connection error has occurred gets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SalemAl-Naser, May 4, 2020.

1. Ports & Program execution

I am a prescriber of Window 10. I have faced a problem in the execution. The program always informs me that a connection error has occurred gets suspendid, and the program repeats and tries to re-connect again, but with no success ...So, I want to know:
    1-How to identify port nos used by a specific program to connect with outside server.
    2-How to make the flow of data through those ports uninterrupted & not intervened or used by other programs when these ports are busy and under use by the specific program..

:)

SalemAl-Naser, May 4, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 4, 2020
  3. Webcam Triggering 'Attempted Execute Of No Execute Memory' BSOD - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

ATTEMPTED EXECUTE OF NOEXECUTE MEMORY Blue Screen of Death error appears when a device driver attempts to execute a program from a non-executable area of the memory. An error in the RAM (Random Access Memory) can also cause this BSOD error.

If you are using a built-in webcam, then, update the webcam driver and check if that helps.

• Press 'Windows key + X' and choose 'Device Manager'.
    • Under 'Imaging devices', right-click on the webcam driver and update the driver.

Also I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 4, 2020
  4. spapakons Win User

Ports & Program execution

USB Port Oddities

Ok, let's see it with pictures step-by-step. First right-click on the USB device and select Update driver software:

Ports & Program execution [​IMG]

Then select Browse my computer for driver software (LAST option) :

The select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer (LAST option) :

Then select the standard driver from the list and click next:

Click next/OK as required to complete installation. Repeat the steps for all Intel USB devices. Finally click on each USB root device and press DEL to delete it, reply YES when asked. After deleting all USB root devices restart the computer.

I hope this is detailed enough...

spapakons, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Ports & Program execution

1. Ports & Program execution - Similar Threads - Ports Program execution

2. How to trace execution of a program

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to trace execution of a program: I'm troubleshooting an issue with a shortcut, which doesn't actually execute the program that it points to. What I mean is that I think the name of any shortcut is simply the name of the shortcut and not necessarily the name of the executable. Please see my question "How to...
  3. How to trace execution of a program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to trace execution of a program: I'm troubleshooting an issue with a shortcut, which doesn't actually execute the program that it points to. What I mean is that I think the name of any shortcut is simply the name of the shortcut and not necessarily the name of the executable. Please see my question "How to...
  4. How to trace execution of a program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. SSHD lost, programs not executable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SSHD lost, programs not executable: One of my internal SSHDs broke yesterday, absolutely no sign of life. However, this happened while the system was running and now many programmes that were installed are still there according to Windows, but when starting these programmes the message appears that "The drive...
  6. executable pdf program

in Windows 10 Customization
    executable pdf program: Is there a program that I can launch, and allow me to open one pdf file, out of several? The program I create so to speak will have an icon or button that executes a program that will open and see several pdf files. I can open one of these files. A different pdf file can...
  7. program execution flow problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    program execution flow problem: how do i fix this program execution cancelled program comes up every time i try and launch my world of tanks video game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-execution-flow-problem/1120fc5a-8b67-4432-a67a-cbf741a599c8
  8. Programs execution issue

Programs execution issue: Hi , i'm facing this since yestereday ...im unable to run any kind of programs unless i run them with admin rights , so the following error keeps displaying whenever i run an .exe file : [ATTACH] This message includes ALL programs , i request your help...
  9. Allowing ssh to execute programs?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Allowing ssh to execute programs?: Is it possible to allow a user who connects via ssh (openssh server from optional features) to execute programs and java applications like you can do in a regular cmd? (eg. “start whatever.exe“, “java -jar file.jar“) submitted by /u/Daniel2193YT [link] [comments]...
  10. Slow Loading and executing programs

Slow Loading and executing programs: My pc began to slow down shortly after the update at the beginning of December 2019. It continued until yesterday when the system would not open a program or icon. I originally thought that my MS Office 2016 programs were corrupted since I could not get Outlook to open. I...