Windows 10: Posible solution for Hanvon Rollick 0504, 0604 Graphicspal GP0806 graphic tablet to work on...

Discus and support Posible solution for Hanvon Rollick 0504, 0604 Graphicspal GP0806 graphic tablet to work on... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For all the owners of Hanvon Rollick graphic tablet (Including Model 0504, Model 0604 and Hanvon Graphicspal GP0806) i have got a solution. It worked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DEv Oz, Jul 24, 2019.

1. DEv Oz Win User

Posible solution for Hanvon Rollick 0504, 0604 Graphicspal GP0806 graphic tablet to work on...

For all the owners of Hanvon Rollick graphic tablet (Including Model 0504, Model 0604 and Hanvon Graphicspal GP0806) i have got a solution. It worked for my Model 0604 and Hanvon Graphicspal GP0806.

Hanvon has a hidden link for windows 10 driver which works on 64 bit as well and is still working as of 24th July 2019

Here is the link http://download.hw99.com/hanwang/Tablet/Drivers/WIN/Tablet391.zip

Alternatively you can download from my OneDrive link if the link is removed by Hanvon

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuJYrCXYJR7ygWnoJG71GIj61gQi?e=wgb4fE

All you need to do is download the zip file, extract and run setup.exe. Make sure you have plugged in the tablet USB cable to the PC you are installing to.

The setup will prompt you to uninstall previous drivers which you need to do and reboot if required.

After restarting you will see Windows Ink Workspace icon in taskbar and you can install any apps as per your wishes from Microsoft store or can use paint app.

I would have liked to post the solution in the previous locked threads but since they are locked i have to create a new thread for people in need of help.

Personally i hate the idea of Locked threads unless the Admin or MOD has posted it for some info for users.

Here are the locked threads

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-work-on/49a4c2dd-0f0b-401c-b2d1-dfe6d231cf95

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...c-tablet/1cac3562-cfc5-4bcc-9985-79cf11b8a77e

I would personally thank Youtube user winnerworld for providing solution for Hanvon Graphicspal GP0806 (Which also works for Rollick Model 0504 and Model 0604 as well) and link for driver download here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdmEPLlao6o

:)

DEv Oz, Jul 24, 2019
  2. SarahKong Win User

hanvon rollict 0604 graphic tablet

Seems after some research that it is not supported under windows 8 or windows 10.

Previously you could get it to work under windows 8 but Hanvon has since removed the drivers. So sorry.

Below is a link on where i learnt about this.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

SarahKong, Jul 24, 2019
  3. hanvon rollict 0604 graphic tablet

dear community, I have hanvon rollict 0604 graphic tablet, I use the latest windows 10 pro 64bit, my question is, i can not use my hanvon after migrating from windows 7, is there a driver for solution? is windows 10 not support? thanks for helping.

mojokstudio, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Fadims Win User

Posible solution for Hanvon Rollick 0504, 0604 Graphicspal GP0806 graphic tablet to work on...

Hanvon Graphic Pal 0604M

I need a driver for the Hanvon Graphic Pal 0604 M. If anyone have it I would be thankful if you send me the link to download it. I have the Windows 7 driver but need for Windows 8 and 10.

Thanks.

Fadims, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Posible solution for Hanvon Rollick 0504, 0604 Graphicspal GP0806 graphic tablet to work on... - Similar Threads - Posible solution Hanvon

2. Drawing/Graphics tablet not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drawing/Graphics tablet not working: Hi there,I am trying to make my own font on Microsoft Font Maker on my laptop with an old Wacom Drawing Tablet Model ET-0405A-U. I connect it to my laptop wired USB connection and open Font Maker. I go over to the A and try to write it with the pen on the tablet. Nothing...
  3. Graphics tablet (is it worth it)?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphics tablet (is it worth it)?: For 45€ you can get the https://www.amazon.de/GAOMON-Tablett-Express-Druckstufen-Batterie/dp/B07R49KYCF/ref=sr_1_3?__mk_de_DE=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&dchild=1&keywords=grafiktablett&qid=1594546229&s=computers&sr=1-3 or should I get it for 199€...
  4. Graphic's tablet pen not working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphic's tablet pen not working.: Hello i'm looking to see if someone could help me. I use a UGEE EX05 Drawing tablet for my work and up until yesterday it worked just fine. Then windows updated and now i can't get the pen to work properly. When i used the tablet after the update the Stabilization and pen...
  5. WP8060 Graphics Tablet

WP8060 Graphics Tablet: I was having trouble with my tablet, the pen only covers 2/3 of the right portion of my screen. I wiped out my laptop and did a brand new install of Win 10. It then worked fine. But after the last update of Win 10, the previous problem has cropped up again. I don't have...
  6. Problem with graphic tablet

Problem with graphic tablet: Hi! I have a problem regarding my graphic tablet. It doesn't work unless my wireless mouse is also connected to the laptop. Can you please help me fix this?...
  7. Graphic tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphic tablet: I have Ugee m708 Graphics Tablet but a pen suddenly stopped working. It is a new pen because an old one broke down and I had to buy a new one. I see that the tablet doesn’t recognize a pen because a blue light isn’t flashing. I tried unplugging the USB cord and plugging it...
  8. Graphics Tablet Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Graphics Tablet Issues: I have a X-pen star03 graphics tablet and when I hook it up to other computers the hidden icon immediately pops up on the task bar and I just can set it up from there, But when I set it up to the windows 10 tablet, my pen pressure doesn't work ( which is only the case if you...
  9. Graphic Tablet Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphic Tablet Stopped Working: So, I own an M708 Ugee graphic tablet and I recently decided I wanted to start drawing again to pass some time. I tried using multiple cords for my tablet but with every cord I used, the blue light in between the buttons kept flashing. I don't think anything is wrong with my...
  10. Hanvon Rollick graphics tablet making my Desktop behave like a tablet

Hanvon Rollick graphics tablet making my Desktop behave like a tablet: (I've just tried "preview post" several times and each time it's stripped the whitespace and turned my ten paragraphs into a megaparagraph. I'm going to try pressing "submit new thread" and hope it doesn't do it this time.) Hello My Wacom tablet's pen has died and I hope...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hanvon rollick rl0604 software