Windows 10: Possibility of a refund or trade-in?

Discus and support Possibility of a refund or trade-in? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I've recently bought a product key for Minecraft Starter's Collection, but it turned out that it was for the XBOX ONE version when what I really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by YarzaHein2002, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Possibility of a refund or trade-in?

So I've recently bought a product key for Minecraft Starter's Collection, but it turned out that it was for the XBOX ONE version when what I really needed was the one for Windows 10. I was just wondering to see if there was any way a refund was possible or a trade-in for the Windows 10 version, I just bought this 2 days ago and haven't played it.

:)

YarzaHein2002, Dec 24, 2019
  2. Vritix Win User

Is it possible to get a refund for this?

I bought Sea of Thieves yesterday and have put a good 10+ hours into it already. I then noticted that I purchased the game on my gmail.com account instead of my outlook.com account.

Is it possible to get a refund for this (so I can purchase it on the right account) and what are the steps I can take to get a refund?

note: I don't see any 'request a refund' button on my order history for the game. :/

Vritix, Dec 24, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 24, 2019
  4. Rey Bel1 Win User

Possibility of a refund or trade-in?

Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

Possibility of a refund or trade-in?

1. Possibility of a refund or trade-in? - Similar Threads - Possibility refund trade

2. Is it possible to refund gifts in fortnite?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to refund gifts in fortnite?: I accidentally sent someone the battle pass even tho it was meant for my friend. It was a little over midnight so i was tired and thought the gift went to him so i just paid it and thought the job was done. in the mirning tho he asked if i gifted it but he didnt seem to have...
  3. Is it possible to refund gifts in fortnite?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to refund gifts in fortnite?: I accidentally sent someone the battle pass even tho it was meant for my friend. It was a little over midnight so i was tired and thought the gift went to him so i just paid it and thought the job was done. in the mirning tho he asked if i gifted it but he didnt seem to have...
  4. Windows 10 Home refund possible?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home refund possible?: I purchased a windows 10 how product key from the Microsoft Store online. I didn't realize I already have a pro version already linked to my account.Do I have any chance for a refund. I did not see an option to return in my order history. I did not register or activate the...
  5. Windows 10 Home refund possible?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home refund possible?: I purchased a windows 10 how product key from the Microsoft Store online. I didn't realize I already have a pro version already linked to my account.Do I have any chance for a refund. I did not see an option to return in my order history. I did not register or activate the...
  6. Windows 10 Home refund possible?

7. Is it possible to get a refund for Windows 10?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is it possible to get a refund for Windows 10?: When I look at my order history there is no option for refund. Is it possible to get a refund for windows 10 Home Edition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-get-a-refund-for-windows-10/bb229e33-dd91-4ada-a2c5-0286ce7c8fb1
  8. Is it possible to get a refund for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to get a refund for Windows 10?: When I look at my order history there is no option for refund. Is it possible to get a refund for windows 10 Home Edition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-get-a-refund-for-windows-10/bb229e33-dd91-4ada-a2c5-0286ce7c8fb1
  9. Is it possible to get a refund for Windows 10?

10. Microsoft Trade-in no response

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Trade-in no response: Has any one here used Microsoft's trade-in service? I have sent my laptop to Microsoft after getting a quote and received a text saying that have received my device and will process my device within the next 5 working days but I have had no news since. I tried calling...