Windows 10: Possible bug on MS store?

Discus and support Possible bug on MS store? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, today I was just messing around on my dell venue 11 pro and I went on the MS store I looked up Dell mobile connect to see if you actually needed a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Matt2382, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Possible bug on MS store?

Hi, today I was just messing around on my dell venue 11 pro and I went on the MS store I looked up Dell mobile connect to see if you actually needed a newer dell device to use it. The store said it was incompatible but then I went up to the three dots next to install and clicked install on my devices and clicked on the dell. Surprisingly it installed and worked completely normal. Is this a bug or completely normal?

Thanks! Matt

submitted by /u/Matt2382
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Matt2382, Apr 23, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Error message 'you'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store'

Hi Adam,

A possible factor why you're having this issue is due to a corrupted app file. To better isolate your concern, Answer the following questions below:

• Did you get any error messages when you're trying to open Windows Store apps?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps on this article:
    How to re-register Windows Store Apps in Windows 10 / 8.
    It will provide steps in re-registering Windows Store Apps.

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 23, 2020
  4. Possible bug on MS store?

ms store and taskmanager

Hi,

I would like to know if you're still having this issue with MS Store and Taskmanager. In line with this, kindly provide the following information:

• What is the error message when running MS Store and Taskmanager?
    • Were there any changes made before this issue came up?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To find out which version of Windows your PC is running, press Windows logo key + R, type
      winver, then select OK.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

I'm looking forward to your response.

Melowin Mar, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

Possible bug on MS store?

1. Possible bug on MS store? - Similar Threads - Possible bug store

2. Microsoft photos possible bug

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft photos possible bug: Hi, as of recently, I've encountered what I believe to be a bug with Microsoft photos recently. Before, I was able to go fullscreen in the photo viewer and have full view of the picture, but lately the grey bars will not disappear, even when zooming in unfortunately the...
  3. Possible MS Scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Possible MS Scam: Whilst on the internet today, my wife had a new page open with a message, allegedly from Microsoft, reporting that she had a Trojan. She was offered three choices: 1. Go back safely. 2. Get support. 3. Phone 02081448164. I dialled it, but became suspicious when I was directed...
  4. Bug in MS Paint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug in MS Paint: MS Paint doesn't show any text, I don't know if this is a bug, but I would like to ask how to resolve this. I already have tried to close and reopen the app, but it doesn't change anything. There are some screenshots:[ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  5. Possible bug with Photos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Possible bug with Photos: [ATTACH] Is this a problem that should be looked at or am I just overly concerned? Thanks in advanced. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/possible-bug-with-photos/9755327f-5632-45f6-bed1-863269af0726
  6. Possible bug with Mail App

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Possible bug with Mail App: Hey, so I just got a fake junk email to my regular inbox. I have swipe options ON and to the left means "move to junk". I tried to do the swipe, and I remember they worked well, but now for some reason it detaches de mail from the list as if you were moving an object, instead...
  7. Possible .NET update bug?

Possible .NET update bug?: I think the most recent NET update (KB4565633, issued about 3 days ago for 1909 systems) might have broken something on my system. The update appeared to go off without a hitch. However, the next day, I started my computer, and Chromium Edge immediately began crashing...
  8. Possible Bug?

Possible Bug?: Hi as of the 2004 update I have had issues trying to install programs, I have been trying to install a trial of Autodesk Maya and 3ds Max but neither are installing correctly. I have tried 3 times now. I am going crazy lol. submitted by /u/Cully_83 [link] [comments]...
  9. [BUG] [HELP] Possible bug with Settings header in 20H1

[BUG] [HELP] Possible bug with Settings header in 20H1: So, I just updated my PC to 19041.208 and the settings header doesn't show my profile photo. I wanted to know if this is happening to anyone else. Interestingly enough, if I sign in with my Microsoft account, it does show up. submitted by /u/DominusLux [link] [comments]...
  10. Possible Blue Screen bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Possible Blue Screen bug: Once upon a time there was a blackout in my home. I was bored because I had nothing to do because my phone was low battery but then I remembered I had a laptop. I had low battery so I turned on Battery Saver and Airplane Mode then my laptop froze and I got the Blue Screen. I...