Windows 10: Possible bug with Photos

Discus and support Possible bug with Photos in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Is this a problem that should be looked at or am I just overly concerned? Thanks in advanced.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ken_Houston, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Possible bug with Photos

Possible bug with Photos c3343bfb-99c6-4995-94f8-bbe0d5898d70?upload=true.jpg

Is this a problem that should be looked at or am I just overly concerned?

Thanks in advanced.

:)

Ken_Houston, Oct 25, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 25, 2020
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Possible bug with Photos :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Possible bug with Photos

Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Possible bug with Photos

1. Possible bug with Photos - Similar Threads - Possible bug Photos

2. Microsoft photos possible bug

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft photos possible bug: Hi, as of recently, I've encountered what I believe to be a bug with Microsoft photos recently. Before, I was able to go fullscreen in the photo viewer and have full view of the picture, but lately the grey bars will not disappear, even when zooming in unfortunately the...
  3. Windows Photos Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photos Bug: I've spent 3 days with tech support trying to fix this bug in microsoft's photo viewer's code, here is the video that I made trying to fix the issue. https://youtu.be/7M6N1ie13u8 Please help or at least acknowledge this is a bug with windows....
  4. Possible bug with Mail App

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Possible bug with Mail App: Hey, so I just got a fake junk email to my regular inbox. I have swipe options ON and to the left means "move to junk". I tried to do the swipe, and I remember they worked well, but now for some reason it detaches de mail from the list as if you were moving an object, instead...
  5. Possible .NET update bug?

Possible .NET update bug?: I think the most recent NET update (KB4565633, issued about 3 days ago for 1909 systems) might have broken something on my system. The update appeared to go off without a hitch. However, the next day, I started my computer, and Chromium Edge immediately began crashing...
  6. Possible Bug?

Possible Bug?: Hi as of the 2004 update I have had issues trying to install programs, I have been trying to install a trial of Autodesk Maya and 3ds Max but neither are installing correctly. I have tried 3 times now. I am going crazy lol. submitted by /u/Cully_83 [link] [comments]...
  7. Possible bug on MS store?

Possible bug on MS store?: Hi, today I was just messing around on my dell venue 11 pro and I went on the MS store I looked up Dell mobile connect to see if you actually needed a newer dell device to use it. The store said it was incompatible but then I went up to the three dots next to install and...
  8. Windows 10 File Explorer or Photo Viewer Possible Bug

Windows 10 File Explorer or Photo Viewer Possible Bug: I have folders full of photos. Some cameras start the filenames with the date, some with IMG_, some with IMG-, etc. To get the latest ones sorted at the top of the list in File Explorer, I insert the Date Taken column in the column list and sort by that. So looking at...
  9. Windows 10 File Manager or Photo Viewer Possible Bug

Windows 10 File Manager or Photo Viewer Possible Bug: I have folders full of photos. Some cameras start the filenames with the date, some with IMG_, some with IMG-, etc. To get the latest ones sorted at the top of the list in File Manager, I insert the Date Taken column in the column list and sort by that. So looking at the...
  10. Possible Blue Screen bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Possible Blue Screen bug: Once upon a time there was a blackout in my home. I was bored because I had nothing to do because my phone was low battery but then I remembered I had a laptop. I had low battery so I turned on Battery Saver and Airplane Mode then my laptop froze and I got the Blue Screen. I...