Windows 10: Possible Cause for Bluetooth Mouse Lag

Discus and support Possible Cause for Bluetooth Mouse Lag in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Logitech Anywhere 2S mouse connected to my Dell's built-in Bluetooth. Every so often (I can't recall exact frequency, but maybe 5 or 6 times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ericnixmd, May 6, 2018.

1. ericnixmd Win User

Possible Cause for Bluetooth Mouse Lag

I have a Logitech Anywhere 2S mouse connected to my Dell's built-in Bluetooth.

Every so often (I can't recall exact frequency, but maybe 5 or 6 times in a 12-hour period), the mouse will become unresponsive for about 10 seconds while I'm using it. I have to move the mouse around like crazy to get it to start registering.

I've made sure that the driver's power options are unchecked for allowing the computer to disable the device to save power. All drivers are up-to-date.

At this point I'm not sure if it's an issue with the mouse or the computer and I'm wondering if there is a way to figure it out.

:)

ericnixmd, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Possible Cause for Bluetooth Mouse Lag

1. Possible Cause for Bluetooth Mouse Lag - Similar Threads - Possible Cause Bluetooth

2. USB Bluetooth Mouse or Bluetooth Mouse lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Bluetooth Mouse or Bluetooth Mouse lagging: Hello,I have a question about a mouse issue. I have a Dell Lattitude 5540 with windows 10 and I have an anker docking station. Everytime I dock, my mouse will lag and I have to click multiple times before it acutally opens something. Now i have a wired mouse connected and its...
  3. USB Bluetooth Mouse or Bluetooth Mouse lagging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Bluetooth Mouse or Bluetooth Mouse lagging: Hello,I have a question about a mouse issue. I have a Dell Lattitude 5540 with windows 10 and I have an anker docking station. Everytime I dock, my mouse will lag and I have to click multiple times before it acutally opens something. Now i have a wired mouse connected and its...
  4. USB Bluetooth Mouse or Bluetooth Mouse lagging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mouse lagging and causing continuous beeps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse lagging and causing continuous beeps: My mouse pad has being lagging of late the laptop freezeson it's own and only the mouse point moves Aside that nothing works not even the keyboard . It doesn't move like the normal movement of a its glitches and then the laptop makes a continuous beeping sound like...
  6. Mouse lagging and causing continuous beeps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse lagging and causing continuous beeps: My mouse pad has being lagging of late the laptop freezeson it's own and only the mouse point moves Aside that nothing works not even the keyboard . It doesn't move like the normal movement of a its glitches and then the laptop makes a continuous beeping sound like...
  7. Specific mouse causes lag in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Specific mouse causes lag in games: I bought a wired Easterntimes tech gaming mouse a while ago and it worked fine. But recently it's started to cause fps drops in games that I play.The mouse works fine as a normal mouse, and only affects games.A different mouse and the computer's trackpad both work fine. It's...
  8. Bluetooth Mouse lagging

Bluetooth Mouse lagging: Iam using Microsoft modern mobile mouse, it's always super lagging when using wifi connection. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-mouse-lagging/f9a7faa2-0cb3-4c85-baaa-0af1917d3b26
  9. Bluetooth mouse causes bluetooth headset audio lag

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth mouse causes bluetooth headset audio lag: My computer is Windows 10 1909, msi gv62 7rf laptop. Headset is sbh70, mouse is logitech m337. I found a weird situation that if i uses bluetooth mouse, my headset's audio will lag, but if i turn off mouse, headset will work normally. also sometimes my mouse will lag too....
  10. Bluetooth mouse lagging

Bluetooth mouse lagging: I have a Bluetooth mouse that is connected to my laptop and for some reason, its lagging. The temporary solution is that I remove it from Bluetooth devices and I add it back but after some time, the problem comes back. It seems to happen whenever the mouse returns from sleep...