Windows 10: possible change Licence policy for msdn

Discus and support possible change Licence policy for msdn in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; free Licence windows,visual studio,office.Commission for sell program or Top up games for buy game item... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by annopnod, Feb 10, 2020.

1. annopnod Win User

possible change Licence policy for msdn

free Licence windows,visual studio,office.Commission for sell program or Top up games for buy game item

:)

annopnod, Feb 10, 2020
  2. HellasVagabond, Feb 10, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 10, 2020
  4. Allan Mej Win User

GROUP POLICIES IN WINDOWS 10

You can change Group Policies by opening Group Policy Editor first. You can open it by following these steps:

• Log in an administrator account. If you are already logged in as an administrator, proceed to step 2.
    • Press Windows + R to open Run.
    • Type gpedit.msc and press Enter.

After opening Group Policy Editor, you can now make the necessary changes that you want.

Should you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

1. possible change Licence policy for msdn - Similar Threads - possible change Licence

2. Windows 11 change education licence to home licence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 change education licence to home licence: Hi,A few years ago whilst I was at university I bought a windows 10 education licence and installed it on my custom PC. I then upgraded to Windows 11.Recently, I was having lots of issues with Windows and BSOD so I reinstalled windows, before uninstalling I checked the...
  3. Windows 11 change education licence to home licence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 change education licence to home licence: Hi,A few years ago whilst I was at university I bought a windows 10 education licence and installed it on my custom PC. I then upgraded to Windows 11.Recently, I was having lots of issues with Windows and BSOD so I reinstalled windows, before uninstalling I checked the...
  4. Microsoft Windows MSDN

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Windows MSDN: Please tell me the difference between the windows we download from the Microsoft website with Windows Media Creation Tool and Windows MSDN? For what purpose Windows 10 MSDN is made? What are the extra features of Windows 10 MSDN? Who can use this?...
  5. Is it possible to activate same licence after changing hardware specs?

Is it possible to activate same licence after changing hardware specs?: Ladies and Gentlemen. Just a quick question. Ive added some harddrives to my setup so no major changes in PC configuration. Will i still be able to automatically activate Windows? Getting some strange behaviour lately like buttons from the right click menu on the task...
  6. Is it possible to change Windows key under same licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is it possible to change Windows key under same licence: Is it possible to replace old key and get new key ?I want to change my windows license key. I want to submit my old key and request new key. Is Microsoft allowed replace key,under sane license?...
  7. Windows 10 MSDN

Windows 10 MSDN: Tried to install the MSDN download of "en_windows_10_business_editions_version_1909_x64_dvd_ada535d0". It did not aske for a license key during the install and now will not allow me to enter a key to activate. Any options?...
  8. Revoking Digital Licence -- possible ????

Revoking Digital Licence -- possible ????: Hi there I've got an older Sony VAIO laptop with a digital licence -- wiped it clean because I want to donate to charity. But if they install any windows from scratch will the Ms servers have the old digital license / hardware footprint on it. I'm happy to donate no longer...
  9. Revoking Digital Licence -- possible ????

in Windows 10 Support
    Revoking Digital Licence -- possible ????: Hi there I've got an older Sony VAIO laptop with a digital licence -- wiped it clean because I want to donate to charity. But if they install any windows from scratch will the Ms servers have the old digital license / hardware footprint on it. I'm happy to donate no longer...
  10. Changes to update policies

Changes to update policies: Hmmm.. a slight step in the right direction: "Speaking to press this week Microsoft Corporate Vice President Jim Alkove said the company will stop hiding the contents of Windows 10 updates and what changes they will make once installed."...