Windows 10: Possible Change Of Volume Right Click Menu?

Discus and support Possible Change Of Volume Right Click Menu? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there, Recently in the new windows update the volume mixer has had a makeover, I miss being able to click it and open the volume mixer and being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by vorexjoe, May 12, 2018.

1. vorexjoe Win User

Possible Change Of Volume Right Click Menu?

Hi there,
    Recently in the new windows update the volume mixer has had a makeover,
    I miss being able to click it and open the volume mixer and being able to right click to be able to select either playback or recording devices. Now this feature is missing it has been less convenient for me to change my audio output as I'm always plugging in different speakers or headphones and its a pain having to click more buttons that i used to.
    Hopefully there is a solution for this, thank you.

Old Volume Right Click, The One I'm Trying To Get Back

Possible Change Of Volume Right Click Menu? [​IMG]

New Volume Right Click

Possible Change Of Volume Right Click Menu? [​IMG]

:)

vorexjoe, May 12, 2018

2. Right clicking on a save website

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are trying to rename the saved websites in Microsoft Edge. We will help you.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the "Hub" - 3 lines in the right top corner of the Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the Favorites and check if the Websites are saved.
    • Right click and check if the rename option is available. Click on that and
      check if it possible to rename.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 23, 2018
  3. Taptiles Volume

Hi,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

1. After opening the game, right click on the sound icon in the taskbar and select "open volume mixer".

2. If the particular game is listed, turn down the volume and check the result.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, May 23, 2018
Thema:

Possible Change Of Volume Right Click Menu?

1. Possible Change Of Volume Right Click Menu? - Similar Threads - Possible Change Volume

2. how to change menu right click, it too big

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to change menu right click, it too big: i want to reset to default size menu right click https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-menu-right-click-it-too-big/3c4a2f72-cbdc-49ad-b64f-54dd1444d9c4
  3. Right-click menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click menu: I work with *.py Python files all day. These files are associated with Python for direct running, but to edit a .py file I right-click on a file to get to an editor, either VSCode , IDLE, or EditPlus. Unfortunately, I can't select any of these directly. Instead, I have to...
  4. Right-click menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right-click menu: I work with *.py Python files all day. These files are associated with Python for direct running, but to edit a .py file I right-click on a file to get to an editor, either VSCode , IDLE, or EditPlus. Unfortunately, I can't select any of these directly. Instead, I have to...
  5. right click menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    right click menu: how do i remove something off the right click menu submitted by /u/kubunio10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mopspb/right_click_menu/
  6. Change icons in : "Include in Library " right click menu

Change icons in : "Include in Library " right click menu: Hello, Just as I change icons in : send to " menu with this tutorial : How to Change Send to Desktop (create shortcut) Icon in Windows (thank you) I want to be able ,if possible, to do the same with the right click menu : "Include in Library' I must precise that I have...
  7. Is it possible to add new option to the right click menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to add new option to the right click menu?: For example let's say that I have a file full of ids, and when I go to a site (which videos are indexed using ids) and want to download a video, instead of copying the id and searching it in my file I can just add something like "check for duplicate" which does that for me....
  8. Change right-click menu selection color?

Change right-click menu selection color?: I've updated to version 1903 today and notice a ridiculous change: in the right-click menu (such as right-clicking the recycle bin), the selection color showing you what option you are on with your mouse is now white. Since the menu is also white (less white, so fortunately...
  9. right click menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    right click menu: when using the right click menu, how do i get a "confirm" option before deleting a file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-menu/5122906b-d095-4233-a785-1aadb877a634"
  10. change the right click "new" context menu options

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    change the right click "new" context menu options: How may I edit the right click context menu to add apps or options that are relevant. Right click on the desktop and a menu pops up offering to "view > ", or " sort by >" and so forth. Under right click "new > " after "folder" and "shortcut" are a list of totally useless...