Windows 10: Possible conflict between Google browser and Windows 10

Discus and support Possible conflict between Google browser and Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently it has become impossible to cause the Google browser, stored in the task bar or the left frame edge, from activating. In talking with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnMarthens, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Possible conflict between Google browser and Windows 10

Recently it has become impossible to cause the Google browser, stored in the task bar or the left frame edge, from activating. In talking with a technical consultant it was offered that the two products are in conflict and it was not possible for the technician to resolve the issue. In fact, it was suggested that Microsoft is aware of the issue but I haven't seen any change to that supposed conflict being addressed. On an occasional attempt I have been able to activate Google but the continuing use is not a regular occurrence.

Help would be appreciated.

[Moderator Edit: Moved from the Community Participation Centre]

:)

JohnMarthens, Feb 18, 2021

2. Google Plans a Web-browser, To be called Google Chrome

If googles browser is going to be anything like their search engine is getting No Thanks. I can't even use google.com basic setup without getting popup suggestions while I'm typing what I want to search. Google was nice because it was basic, simple, easy, worked.

Darkrealms, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 18, 2021
  4. Possible conflict between Google browser and Windows 10

Google Chrome not working on Windows 10.

Hi Tigerali,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

As suggested in the previous post, I recommend you to first uninstall the google chrome browser from the computer.

After that try to download the google chrome browser software from the google website. Then try to reinstall google chrome browser software in compatible mode where you will install the software in previous version of Windows.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the previous post to reinstall the google chrome browser.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with using google chrome browser on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Possible conflict between Google browser and Windows 10

1. Possible conflict between Google browser and Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Possible conflict between

2. How to solve the time conflict between Windows and Linux

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to solve the time conflict between Windows and Linux: I have a dual boot on my PC, I have Windows on one side and Ubuntu on the other. When I go back to Windows after having been on Ubuntu, the time gets disconfigured. I tried a method on the internet to solve this which is: Go to regedit Go into:...
  3. Chrome browser in conflict with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome browser in conflict with Windows 11: Greetings have anybody experienced their windows 11 to become painfully slow due to the chrome browser in the system? By uninstalling chrome windows 11 becomes more responsive....
  4. Chrome browser in conflict with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome browser in conflict with Windows 11: Greetings have anybody experienced their windows 11 to become painfully slow due to the chrome browser in the system? By uninstalling chrome windows 11 becomes more responsive....
  5. Google as a browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google as a browser: I was using Edge as my browser, then switched to Google Chrome as I could not get into two portals without it. I didn't like chrome, and would like to get the plain Google for my browser - can it be done?...
  6. Conflict between Windows operating system and Google accounts.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Conflict between Windows operating system and Google accounts.: I recently was advised to change my gmail password. Around the same time I changed the default browser to Google Chrome and now I am not receiving emails on the laptop, although I am receiving them on my mobile. I have changed back to the Windows preferred browser and...
  7. Possible security or app conflicts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Possible security or app conflicts: My Dell XPS 15 laptop win 10 refuses to let me login to my credit card account and to print a calendar of activities from a service provider and I think this is due to some conflict or security protection as I can perform both operations with an older win 7 laptop. Can you...
  8. possible Windows driver confliction

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    possible Windows driver confliction: Thanks in advance anyone who happens upon this post. Specs: OS: Win 10 pro (DIGITAL LISCENCE) MOBO: GIGABYTE z270x Gaming 7 rev. 1.0 (Bios f9e) CPU:I7-7700k 4.2ghz GPU:Nvidia ASUS Strix 1070 Monitor: Asus vgq248e 144hz PSU:Corsair 750w RAM: corsair vengeance 3200mhz...
  9. Windows 10 update possible conflict with HP Envy5540 printer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 update possible conflict with HP Envy5540 printer: I think a recent Windows10 software update has affected my printing ability, since my HP Envy (HP5540) no longer prints. The HP help desk spent one hour trying to get the printer to print via my PC with no success. It prints OK from my iPhone & iPad but not the PC. It will...
  10. Driver conflict between realtek devices?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver conflict between realtek devices?: PCIe x1 devices can work in x16 slots, do you have any unused ?