Windows 10: Possible conflict: Epson Perfection V850, Windows 10, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics...

Discus and support Possible conflict: Epson Perfection V850, Windows 10, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a brand new Epson Perfection V850 scanner. A fairly high-end scanner for 35 mm film. It scans in 3 modes and the more advanced modes (Home &... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bonnie Giddens, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Possible conflict: Epson Perfection V850, Windows 10, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics...

I have a brand new Epson Perfection V850 scanner. A fairly high-end scanner for 35 mm film. It scans in 3 modes and the more advanced modes (Home & Pro) are producing inferior results to the Auto mode. Epson tech support does not seem to want to consider that this is a driver (or another compatibility) problem, but I have personally had problems with a previous film scanner 5+ years ago. The date & driver properties under Device Manager are the original Epson driver dates (2014). The latest updates are from 2017. Shouldn't the driver date reflect the latest update date? If not, how can I tell if I have the most current driver? I'm afraid this is a situation where the universal Windows 10 drivers are overriding the manufacturer's driver. But after numerous uninstalls, clearing of registries, deleting twain files, the problem continues to happen. How can I force my computer to use the manufacturer's driver? Thank you in advance for your response!

:)

Bonnie Giddens, Oct 17, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1080

JUL6Gc2g4kg

Source: A Quantum Leap in Gaming: NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1080 | NVIDIA Newsroom

See also:

Brink, Oct 17, 2018
  3. RMayhem Win User
    Nvidia GTX 1080 performance issue.

Original title: NVidia GTX 1080 Running Slow

Hi,

I have recently finished building another PC the components are.

CPU: Intel 5820K

GPU: GTX 1080 (Asus)

Ram: 32GB

MOBO: Asus Sabertooth

I did have a GTX 770 installed until the GTX 1080 came out but i'm not getting very good graphic response. I use my PC for work for editing videos and Photos but it just doesn't seem that powerful and is performing on par with my old GTX 770 witch is a massive
    step underneath the new GTX 1080. I don't have any idea why its doing this unless is a Windows Driver Issue i cant seem to find anyone with the same problem, please help if you have any ideas!

Thank you for your time.

Rob

RMayhem, Oct 17, 2018
  4. auggy Win User

Possible conflict: Epson Perfection V850, Windows 10, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics...

Nvidia GTX 1080 performance issue.

When you installed the GTX 1080 card did you uninstall the driver that was installed for the GTX 770 and then install the driver for the GTX 1080 ?

If not, try that, using the latest driver from NVIDIA for the reinstall that supports the GTX 1080 :

http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/103913/en-us

auggy, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

Possible conflict: Epson Perfection V850, Windows 10, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics...

1. Possible conflict: Epson Perfection V850, Windows 10, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics... - Similar Threads - Possible conflict Epson

2. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Code 43: I was working and all of a sudden the resolution on my computer went down. Looking at the device manager I found my graphics card with the code 43. I've updated the driversthe one below is the latest one but, nothing gets fixed is there anything that could fix this?...
  3. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Code 43

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Code 43: I was working and all of a sudden the resolution on my computer went down. Looking at the device manager I found my graphics card with the code 43. I've updated the driversthe one below is the latest one but, nothing gets fixed is there anything that could fix this?...
  4. NVidia GeForce GTX 960M is disabled by Windows

NVidia GeForce GTX 960M is disabled by Windows: I am having trouble since last 15 days. Tried to revert driver but unfortunately I could not make it. Anyway, Windows 10 May update didnt work too. To sum up, my computer does not recognize my graphic card, when I check by device manager I'm getting this error "Code:43"...
  5. Epson Perfection V850 scanner - update driver

Epson Perfection V850 scanner - update driver: I have a brand new Epson Perfection V850 scanner. A fairly high-end scanner for 35 mm film. It scans in 3 modes and the more advanced modes (Home & Pro) are producing inferior results to the Auto mode. Epson tech support does not seem to want to consider that this is a driver...
  6. Cannot Update NVIDIA GeForce 1080 Drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Cannot Update NVIDIA GeForce 1080 Drivers: Curious to know where to go from here as far as installing drivers. I wanted to reinstall the most current driver I had for this card due to some weird performance issues i was noticing and most of my research online was pointing to a possible corruption of drivers. So,... i...
  7. Possible Problem with Nvidia GTX 1050 Graphics Card

Possible Problem with Nvidia GTX 1050 Graphics Card: I am experiencing slight performance issues when my graphics card is turned on. Programs (most noticeably firefox) are slower to launch, windows file explore is slower when launched from the taskbar (start menu launch works fine), and some folders with a lot of files are...
  8. Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti incompatible with Windows 10

Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti incompatible with Windows 10: I recently updated and found that absolutely nothing is working regarding graphics. I've lost dual monitor, I cannot play games, and my computer doesn't even identify my graphics card, nor my second monitor. I've tried updating the drivers through Nvidia experience, update...
  9. NVIDIA GeForce GTX Gaming Celebration Livestream

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX Gaming Celebration Livestream: Watch NVIDIA’s Ultimate GeForce GTX Gaming Event and GTX 1080 Ti Announcement / Livestream Here at 6:30 PM from GDC 2017. [MEDIA] Also view on Facebook: NVIDIA Unveils GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, World’s Fastest Gaming GPU “Are you ready?” NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun...
  10. NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1080

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1080: [MEDIA] [IMG] Powered by Pascal Architecture, Delivers up to 2x Performance and 3X Efficiency of GeForce GTX TITAN X NVIDIA today announced the NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 -- the first gaming GPU based on the company's new Pascal™ architecture -- providing up to...