Windows 10: Possible corruption of a file. See screen shot of pop up image constantly appearing on...

Discus and support Possible corruption of a file. See screen shot of pop up image constantly appearing on... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Regards -RoyMiller... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by roymiller6, May 29, 2019.

1. Possible corruption of a file. See screen shot of pop up image constantly appearing on...

Possible corruption of a file. See screen shot of pop up image constantly appearing on... 5b1bf0b9-d516-4355-aada-42b730f79cbe?upload=true.jpg

Regards -RoyMiller

:)

roymiller6, May 29, 2019

2. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, May 29, 2019
  3. Screen Shot in Windows 10

Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

To guide you in the right direction, I need more information from the computer by answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you referring to?
    • Are you facing any kind of issues with Windows?
    If you want to take a screen shot and save it as picture, I suggest you to check with the below steps.

To take a screen shot and save it as a picture

• Click the window you want to capture. Press Alt+Print Screen by holding down the Alt key and then pressing the Print Screen key. The Print Screen key is near the upper-right corner of your keyboard. (Depending on the type of keyboard you have, the exact
      key names on your keyboard may vary slightly.)
    Note: You can take a screen shot of your entire desktop rather than just a single window by pressing the Print Screen key without holding down the Alt key.

• Click Start, click Accessories, and then click
      Paint.

• In the Paint window, click Edit, and then click
      Paste.

• When the image appears in the Paint window, click File, and then click
      Save As.

• In the Save As dialog box, in the File name box, type a name for the screen shot, and then click
      Save.

Please do get back to us with the answers to assist you better with issue you are facing.

ThofikhAhamad, May 29, 2019
  4. Possible corruption of a file. See screen shot of pop up image constantly appearing on...

All text files appear corrupted

This appears to be some type of crypto malware at first glance. There are methods of removal and recovery available, but there are many variants of such malware. I would suggest to stop using your computer immediately and have the hard drive serviced by an experienced IT repair professional.

You may be able to recover older versions of your files in OneDrive that are not corrupted following these steps provided by Microsoft.

DontCopyThatFloppy, May 29, 2019
Thema:

Possible corruption of a file. See screen shot of pop up image constantly appearing on...

1. Possible corruption of a file. See screen shot of pop up image constantly appearing on... - Similar Threads - Possible corruption file

2. file folder-Screen shots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    file folder-Screen shots: Awhile back I took some screen shots using windows PrtSc, They saved into: this pc>pictures>screen shots, I found them there several times. Then this afternoon I go to find them and cannot, only 16 of my screen shots are in this folder. I did not delete the majority of...
  3. file folder-Screen shots

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file folder-Screen shots: Awhile back I took some screen shots using windows PrtSc, They saved into: this pc>pictures>screen shots, I found them there several times. Then this afternoon I go to find them and cannot, only 16 of my screen shots are in this folder. I did not delete the majority of...
  4. Possibly corrupt files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possibly corrupt files: I recently tried to run an Adobe application on my Win 11 machine. I have a full version of Win 11. The app would not open so I contacted tech support and after an hour+ of troubleshooting they determined that the problem is that my system has 2 corrupt files: msvcr100.dll...
  5. Possibly corrupt files

Possibly corrupt files: I recently tried to run an Adobe application on my Win 11 machine. I have a full version of Win 11. The app would not open so I contacted tech support and after an hour+ of troubleshooting they determined that the problem is that my system has 2 corrupt files: msvcr100.dll...
  6. ODD ERROR MESSAGE POPS UP ON LOGIN - SEE SCREEN SHOT BELOW

in Windows 10 Customization
    ODD ERROR MESSAGE POPS UP ON LOGIN - SEE SCREEN SHOT BELOW: Hi! Occasionally when I logon to my computer I get the following annoying error message and I have absolutely no idea why? Anyone know the answer? - thanks. needhelpnowbfm [ATTACH]...
  7. Constant UAC pop up for file operation.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Constant UAC pop up for file operation.: Hi All For the past few weeks, every time I boot my laptop the user account control starts repeatedly popping up. It says for a Microsoft File Operation. So I click 'yes' and keep doing it over and over, sometimes it will say a particular folder doesn't exist and would I...
  8. I got a system Warning! pop up see screen shot below. Is this warning legit?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I got a system Warning! pop up see screen shot below. Is this warning legit?: Is this warning legit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-a-system-warning-pop-up-see-screen-shot/8bc1caa8-2b53-46e2-9e0a-5e96846f4f7a
  9. Constant Internet Mail pop up-please see snip

in Browsers and Email
    Constant Internet Mail pop up-please see snip: I get a pop up with a request to enter my password to an e mail account I have not had in a long time. Please help me fix this. Thank you. Snip attached. 59487
  10. Missing Microsoft framework ? See screen shot

Missing Microsoft framework ? See screen shot: I was downloading an app that i know is safe but the last time i downloaded it was with Win 7 , this time with Win 10 i get the below message , should i have this installed and if i do i am kind of wondering why the Win 10 ISO missed it . 19475