Windows 10: Possible Directx Problem or Nvidia- weird 3d distortion on my screen when playing

Discus and support Possible Directx Problem or Nvidia- weird 3d distortion on my screen when playing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So before I updated my drivers and put a display port on my monitor, games would run perfectly nice and there were no weird 3d distortions. if I look... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MannyOrtiz2, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Possible Directx Problem or Nvidia- weird 3d distortion on my screen when playing

So before I updated my drivers and put a display port on my monitor, games would run perfectly nice and there were no weird 3d distortions. if I look at an object in game 'still' the game looked normal, but as soon as I move the mouse the object would get this weird blue reddish cloud type when I start looking away. I have no clue what the problem could be but it only happens when you don't focus on the certain object anymore. Also, BF5 suddenly crashes and I receive a directx error.

I need help and I haven't found a solution yet and its irritating and frustrating playing games.

Specs: i7-7700

1080ti

16g ram

chipset(asus strix aura GD30CI

:)

MannyOrtiz2, Nov 21, 2018

2. primary display's adapter does not support NVIDIA 3D Vision. Error. Windows 10 Pro

Thank you for updating us.

"If you think, totally UNISTALLING all NVIDIA software should SOLVE MY PROBLEM" - Are you referring to NVIDIA graphics card or NVIDIA 3D Vision? If you're referring to
    NVIDIA 3D Vision, the cause of the error is due to incompatibility of your graphics card.
    NVIDIA 3D Vision is a stereoscopic gaming kit from NVIDIA and driver software which enables stereoscopic vision for any Direct3D game, with various degrees of compatibility. To help you resolve the issue, we suggest that you uninstall the driver
    of the NVIDIA 3D Vision. To uninstall NVIDIA 3D Vision, follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows Start and type Programs and Features.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver or NVIDIA Vision Controller Driver.
    • Click on uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions to uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Nov 21, 2018
  3. Cannot view 3D in a window - NVidia 3D vision

Why is it not possible to view my 3D videos and photos in a window with Windows 10?

I have an NVidia 3D vision capable graphics card and monitors. Windows 10 will only let me view 3D full screen with Stereoscopic player. The same drivers and software version allows 3D viewing in a window under Windows 7. How come it doesn't work in Windows
    10?

When I try to view a 3D video or photo in Stereoscopic player I get a message that 3D can only be viewed in Full Screen mode. What is the issue?

I guess I'll add yet one more thing to the list of things that Windows 10 killed, like my webcam and my Adobe Acrobat.

AnthonyChiappette, Nov 21, 2018
  4. Possible Directx Problem or Nvidia- weird 3d distortion on my screen when playing

Microsoft: need 3d acceleration to activate for DirectX programs

You misunderstand what I typed.

I am able to play Plants vs Zombies in full screen due to the fact that there is an option to have the game played through 3D Acceleration. There is a checkbox in the options that pushes the graphics through 3D Acceleration thereby allowing the visual to
    go full screen on my tv display.

My Visual novels on the other hand do not have a checkbox for 3D Acceleration which means that it does not activate and the fullscreen, instead of the graphics expanding the program is surrounded by a huge black border, and sometimes the program window actually
    shrinks.

DirectX 3D Acceleration pushes the visual through 3D Acceleration does work. What I need is for DirectX to push every DirectX program through 3D Acceleration so the full screen can actually work as wanted. as it was intended to do.

Intel Bay Trial M Quad Core 3530 up to 2.58ghz

Intel HD graphics card with hdmi and wireless output

The hardware is sufficient for what I want. I need a software update to DirectX pushing programs through graphics 3D Acceleration.

floral schultz, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

Possible Directx Problem or Nvidia- weird 3d distortion on my screen when playing

1. Possible Directx Problem or Nvidia- weird 3d distortion on my screen when playing - Similar Threads - Possible Directx Problem

2. Blue Screen of Death - Possibly NVIDIA Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death - Possibly NVIDIA Driver: Hi all,I have been having some BSOD errors on my computer. They started out as KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION and BAD POOL CALLER. I tried working through the typical steps scan with SFC, Scan with dism.exe, and check RAM. I would have the BSOD come up a few times within an hour...
  3. Blue Screen of Death - Possibly NVIDIA Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen of Death - Possibly NVIDIA Driver: Hi all,I have been having some BSOD errors on my computer. They started out as KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION and BAD POOL CALLER. I tried working through the typical steps scan with SFC, Scan with dism.exe, and check RAM. I would have the BSOD come up a few times within an hour...
  4. Blue Screen of Death - Possibly NVIDIA Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Window keeps restarting and having weird distorted blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window keeps restarting and having weird distorted blue screens: Window keeps restarting and having weird distorted blue screens. I have recently had a fresh install of windows 10 and now my computer sometimes restarts with no warning and has weird looking blue screens. The blue screens look like the normal blue screen except its squished...
  6. Window keeps restarting and having weird distorted blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window keeps restarting and having weird distorted blue screens: Window keeps restarting and having weird distorted blue screens. I have recently had a fresh install of windows 10 and now my computer sometimes restarts with no warning and has weird looking blue screens. The blue screens look like the normal blue screen except its squished...
  7. Window keeps restarting and having weird distorted blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. my screen is weird when i try to play a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my screen is weird when i try to play a game: so, around 6 month ago i started to have a issue with my screen, whenever i try to play a game it would crash with pixels and then turn black and say "no signal detected". i dont know why it happened, i tried to un plug and replug my cables, install all my drivers, checking...
  9. nVidia 950M possible problem when return from suspension

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    nVidia 950M possible problem when return from suspension: Hi everybody, I just bought a new laptop with the nVideo 950M graphic card and I have an issue while returning from suspension mode. See this video to know what happens. It seems something goes wrong but after a couple of second, the notebook come back to be usable and...
  10. W10 / DirectX 12 / 3d support

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 / DirectX 12 / 3d support: Hi there When I run dxdiag via run on W10 (build 9926) (in a VM or as native) It shows 3d support and direct3d acceleration IS enabled even though VMware message says 3d support not available on the Host. W10 comes with DirectX 12 but I don't think it does anything yet....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bf5 screen distortion

2. directx errors bf5