Windows 10: Possible dx12 issues

Discus and support Possible dx12 issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have two different games, one new (CoD: Modern Warfare 2019) and one older (destiny 2) and they are both having a similar issue from what i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TAKEN1608, Nov 11, 2019.

1. TAKEN1608 Win User

Possible dx12 issues

i have two different games, one new (CoD: Modern Warfare 2019) and one older (destiny 2) and they are both having a similar issue from what i know(which isnt much)

CoD is repeatedly crashing out saying Direct X fatal error with an error code of 6068(no idea what that means i googled and found possible solutions but no info on the 6068 error) and Destiny will crash out saying that it has had a graphics runtime error. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the driver more than once. DDU twice to make sure it wasnt any driver shenanigans. uninstalled and reinstalled the games. Destiny started doing this around the same time that cod released. which was also around the time the my computer told me i should update(i had told it to postpone all non essential updates) so i am unsure where to go but seeing as both are a graphics related error and both point towards DX as a possible culprit i am looking for some way having repairing/reinstalling dx12 without doing a fresh windows install. but i will if i have to

:)

TAKEN1608, Nov 11, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 11, 2019
  3. sygnus21 Win User
    F1 2017 dx11 vs dx12

@Burgurne,

If the game is only DX11, then even if you have a DX12 GPU (video card), and a DX12 OS (Windows 10), the game will only run is DX11 as that the mode the game was designed to run in. In order to run in DX12 mode you need 3 things....

• Game must be a DX12 title
    • GPU must be DX12 capable
    • OS must support DX12
    If any of those things at missing, the game will run in the lowest DX mode available to the lowest item. In your case it appears the game is only DX11 capable, so your DX mode will be 11. Also be aware that the DX API is backwards compatible, which means DX12 can play older DX games - 8 - 11 for example. That even though the OS is DX12 capable, doesn't mean a DX9 title is automatically elevated to DX12.

Here's a list of DX12 supported games - List of games with DirectX 12 support - Wikipedia.

Hope that answers your question.

BTW What is the game title in question?

sygnus21, Nov 11, 2019
  4. alibassam Win User

Possible dx12 issues

DX12 FOR INTEL

Is DX12 comptiable with intel hd graphics 3000?

I only see 11.1

why?i have dell inspiron corei3 n5050,intel hd graphic 3000 with 4gb ram.

please reply me as fast as possible.......Possible dx12 issues :(

alibassam, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

Possible dx12 issues

1. Possible dx12 issues - Similar Threads - Possible dx12 issues

2. DX12 crashing games!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DX12 crashing games!: Can't launch BF2042 since they lock game DX12, it's always crash!И по Русский пожалуйста! 100500 руководств, и ни одно применить не могу, так-как все настройки, что надо найти_и_открыть по другому называются. Я попросту не понимаю, что искать!!!...
  3. DX12 crashing games!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DX12 crashing games!: Can't launch BF2042 since they lock game DX12, it's always crash!И по Русский пожалуйста! 100500 руководств, и ни одно применить не могу, так-как все настройки, что надо найти_и_открыть по другому называются. Я попросту не понимаю, что искать!!!...
  4. DX12 Game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DX12 Game?: I don't know if this is the place to ask but i can't run a game as it says my system doesn't support it but i have a good gpu? I can't update my windows because of an error and im wondering if that might impact dx12? I use windows 10...
  5. DX12 Game?

DX12 Game?: I don't know if this is the place to ask but i can't run a game as it says my system doesn't support it but i have a good gpu? I can't update my windows because of an error and im wondering if that might impact dx12? I use windows 10...
  6. Bypass DX12 support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bypass DX12 support: The game need dx12 support level 12.0, but my PC supports 11.0.Is there way to bypass dx12 support level 12.0 to run 11.0?* Video card: GTX650* Game: FAR CRY 6* Ram: 12GB...
  7. Bypass DX12 support

Bypass DX12 support: The game need dx12 support level 12.0, but my PC supports 11.0.Is there way to bypass dx12 support level 12.0 to run 11.0?* Video card: GTX650* Game: FAR CRY 6* Ram: 12GB...
  8. Fortnite not Running With DX12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite not Running With DX12: I have a problem. My Fortnite is not running. When I run it, it tells me that it fails to find hardware with DX11. But when I checked DirectX Diagnostic Tool, it showed I had DX12. How can I run Fortnite?...
  9. Dx12

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dx12: HI... I am having A Pentium G4560 and Gpu Gt 1030 Running with Windows 10 . Now when I disable My Internal Gpu and use My Gt 1030 I can play games with no lag, Issue starts when I wanna stream or record My game The Gt 1030 doesn't have any encoder And hence I have to enable...
  10. DX12 - DX11

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DX12 - DX11: Hello, I have a Windows 10 64Bit with a DirectX12 GPU (Geforce GTX 1060 6GB). When I try to run the game "Crysis3", I get an error report saying that I need DirectX 11 to run the game. How can I solve this?...