Windows 10: Possible Fixes for Crackdown 3 loading issues and Co-Op Frame Problems

Discus and support Possible Fixes for Crackdown 3 loading issues and Co-Op Frame Problems in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried to post this on the forum but all the ones where it could help were locked so I thought this might help some people. So my boyfriend got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Reboot Repair and Design, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Possible Fixes for Crackdown 3 loading issues and Co-Op Frame Problems

I tried to post this on the forum but all the ones where it could help were locked so I thought this might help some people.

So my boyfriend got Crackdown 3 which should run on his PC with no problems.

Running a 1080ti, on an 8 core Intel Processor, on hybrid drives.

The Game for starts refused to open.

We got a logo which was tiny in the centre with a blue border. It looked terrible to be honest.

After a bit of digging there is an extra download you need which is actually found on the Crackdown Support site.

We uninstalled the game.

Basically we made sure his computer was up to date, using the Windows Update Assistant to get to the latest OS for Windows 10.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10

Then we also needed to download this Media Pack,

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb...ndows-10-n-and-windows-10-kn-editions-novembe

Once added we restarted the computer and reinstalled the game and after a bit of time where it looked like nothing was happening it suddenly started.

However even now the game can take up to two goes to start up but once away its fine.

The Frame rate had been an issue, in Solo it is now set to unlimited which isn't a problem but in Co-Op it was terrible.

His friend running an 970, on 6 core AMD Processor on hybrid drives was having serious issues with the game lagging.

What we found out was that both PC's had to be on Co-Op 30fps for them both play comfortably.

We tried on both Unlimited fps and the game was terrible. 60fps was a hell of a lot better but still stuttered. If one was on Unlimited and one at 60fps the Unlimited computer was effected by terrible lag. So it seems stupid but it does work, so set them for 30 and its your away.

I hope this helps a few people. I know it won't for everyone but if it gets a few more people playing then great.

:)

Reboot Repair and Design, Jul 5, 2019

2. Crackdown 3 frame skipping windows 10

Hello I am currently trying to play the campaign of crackdown 3 with my friend. However No matter what graphics setting I set it too I keep getting severe frame skipping. I have a 1080ti and a i7-7700k processor with 32 gb of ram this shouldn't be happening
    what is the issue an please help me solve this I feel like I wasted money on this and it is unplayable for me.

DanielLeon3, Jul 5, 2019
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Crackdown 3 frame skipping windows 10

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it is, when the game doesn't work in the way it should. For us to isolate the issue and to assist you better, we'd like to ask you a few questions.

1. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using?

2. Is this issue game specific?

3. Does this issue occur when you play solo?

4. Are you able to play other games without any skipping and stuttering?

We can try a few steps and check if we can fix this.

Game Mode prevents Windows Update from performing driver installations and sending restart notification. Game Mode also helps achieve a more stable frame rate depending on the specific game and system. Refer this article on

Use Game Mode while gaming on your PC
    to turn on Game Mode. Check if the issue persists in Game Mode.

I'd also suggest you to refer this article on
    Troubleshoot game audio or video issues on Windows 10
    under the Troubleshooting video or display problems section.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Jul 5, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Possible Fixes for Crackdown 3 loading issues and Co-Op Frame Problems

#XboxE3 2018 Commander Jaxon Welcomes You to The Agency in Crackdown 3

Source: E3 2018: Commander Jaxon Welcomes You to The Agency in Crackdown 3 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

Possible Fixes for Crackdown 3 loading issues and Co-Op Frame Problems

1. Possible Fixes for Crackdown 3 loading issues and Co-Op Frame Problems - Similar Threads - Possible Fixes Crackdown

2. How to fix Gears of War 4 firewall problem in campaign co-op?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Gears of War 4 firewall problem in campaign co-op?: How to fix Gears of War 4 firewall problem in campaign co-op? Cannot host an online game for to play the campaign https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-gears-of-war-4-firewall-problem-in/b96a94ac-5f0f-44d1-8c54-0490983823c8
  3. How to fix Gears of War 4 firewall problem in campaign co-op?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Gears of War 4 firewall problem in campaign co-op?: How to fix Gears of War 4 firewall problem in campaign co-op? Cannot host an online game for to play the campaign https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-gears-of-war-4-firewall-problem-in/b96a94ac-5f0f-44d1-8c54-0490983823c8
  4. CO-OP on Astroneer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CO-OP on Astroneer: I tried to play astroneer co-op with my friends but it wouldn't let me join them. Then I checked my xbox networking service and it said terado is disabled so I don't know what to do?...
  5. CO-OP on Astroneer

CO-OP on Astroneer: I tried to play astroneer co-op with my friends but it wouldn't let me join them. Then I checked my xbox networking service and it said terado is disabled so I don't know what to do?...
  6. CO-OP on Astroneer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Account,Game and co-op

Account,Game and co-op: Hello! I had bough Astroneer on one account. My brother on the xbox and me on pc played togheter and then came the update from microsoft. Then I can't play Astroneer when my brother palyed a game I switched to my account so my brother and me can play then I can't start...
  8. Issues while launching Crackdown 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues while launching Crackdown 3: crackdown 3 crashing on pc runs on startup then crashes ***Original title: crackdown 3 play anywere*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issues-while-launching-crackdown-3/b37b54e5-c298-4034-b7e1-ce5120d336f1
  9. Gears of war Co-Op

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of war Co-Op: Me and my friend wanna play gears of war 5 co op. When trying to join one another it times us out. we can play horde and multiplayer just fine but the campaign just times the non-host out while loading. It is the same for gears of war 4 as well. Both of our firewalls are up...
  10. Crackdown 3 frame skipping windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackdown 3 frame skipping windows 10: Hello I am currently trying to play the campaign of crackdown 3 with my friend. However No matter what graphics setting I set it too I keep getting severe frame skipping. I have a 1080ti and a i7-7700k processor with 32 gb of ram this shouldn't be happening what is the issue...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. crackdown 3 connectivity issue

2. crackdown 3 coop issues

3. amd drivers to play crackdown 3

4. crackdown 3 amd driver fix,
  5. crackdown 3 pc not loading,
  6. crackdown 3 campaign co-op server issues