Windows 10: possible fraud

Discus and support possible fraud in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Nov. 20 or Dec. 1 my computer was frozen and there was a large blue message on the screen reporting some problems and saying I need to phone a certain... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TiggerWE, Dec 4, 2021.

1. TiggerWE Win User

possible fraud

Nov. 20 or Dec. 1 my computer was frozen and there was a large blue message on the screen reporting some problems and saying I need to phone a certain number. I assumed this was legitimate, phoned the number and followed along with the fellow on line. After some activity showing my computer, phone, and bank account were hacked, he said he was transferring me to my bank, Chase. I still unknowingly assumed this was legitimate, but the phone conversations with the supposed Chase rep did not turn out well.What about that Microsoft message.

:)

TiggerWE, Dec 4, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 4, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft AI solution to detect mobile bank fraud in less than 2 secs

Source: Two seconds to take a bite out of mobile bank fraud with Artificial Intelligence | Blog | Microsoft Azure

Brink, Dec 4, 2021
  4. possible fraud

Jsssssssss, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

possible fraud

1. possible fraud - Similar Threads - possible fraud

2. Is it possible to still trace my stolen pc with my Microsoft account if the thieves...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to still trace my stolen pc with my Microsoft account if the thieves...: My pc was stolen but I could track it through my Microsoft account and the last location was given to me. Will it still be possible to track it through Microsoft account if the thieves reinstall the pc?...
  3. Is it possible to still trace my stolen pc with my Microsoft account if the thieves...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it possible to still trace my stolen pc with my Microsoft account if the thieves...: My pc was stolen but I could track it through my Microsoft account and the last location was given to me. Will it still be possible to track it through Microsoft account if the thieves reinstall the pc?...
  4. Possible Fraud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible Fraud: My computer showed that Microsoft security essentials had detected outside activity attempting to get into my bank account today. On screen phone number 18886953961. I talked with this guy claiming to be a technician for Microsoft security for almost 8 hours as he said my...
  5. Possible Fraud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Possible Fraud: My computer showed that Microsoft security essentials had detected outside activity attempting to get into my bank account today. On screen phone number 18886953961. I talked with this guy claiming to be a technician for Microsoft security for almost 8 hours as he said my...
  6. Possible Fraud

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. possible fraud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    possible fraud: I keep getting this in an email and I keep marking it a phishing: Security info was addedThe following security info was recently added to the Microsoft account [email]:*** Email address is removed for privacy *** this was you, then you can safely ignore this email.If this...
  8. possible fraud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    possible fraud: I keep getting this in an email and I keep marking it a phishing: Security info was addedThe following security info was recently added to the Microsoft account [email]:*** Email address is removed for privacy *** this was you, then you can safely ignore this email.If this...
  9. possible fraud

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Windows 10 Purchase--Possible Fraud

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Purchase--Possible Fraud: Hi Microsoft, I just got this Facebook page/group where Windows 10 professional is sold at ₹.999, which looks suspicious to me. Requesting you to kindly look upon this matter as it's using your name and product. Screenshot below. [ATTACH]...