Windows 10: Possible Hack: I got this mail today from a unknown user saying that they hacked me and...

Discus and support Possible Hack: I got this mail today from a unknown user saying that they hacked me and... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, Today I got a mail from someone with support@[myname].onmicrosoft. com saying they hacked me with Cobalt Strike "Beacon" and needed a large... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Maushookali, Sep 7, 2022.

1. Possible Hack: I got this mail today from a unknown user saying that they hacked me and...

Hello, Today I got a mail from someone with support@[myname].onmicrosoft. com saying they hacked me with Cobalt Strike "Beacon" and needed a large amount of money to release me; I am fairly safe about internet security and never reused the password. I am attaching the screenshot of the mail. Can anyone please advise me? I don't have money to pay. I never even had that amount of money on me. FYI, I never did anything illegal as it mentioned in the mail

:)

Maushookali, Sep 7, 2022
  2. AndreTen Win User

gmail hacked

Make new user account first, or use some other system if you can ..

Not necessary been hacked - could be spam.
    Check latest account activity at gmail

Any unknown sources - your accound was compromised.

Change password, and set 2 step verification.

AndreTen, Sep 7, 2022
  3. Possible hack

I received a message when I signed on to my computer that I was possible hacked and personal information retrieved. Was given the following number to call 800-364-7125. Is this a scam?

PamelaPlunkett, Sep 7, 2022
  4. Possible Hack: I got this mail today from a unknown user saying that they hacked me and...

Possibly Hacked

I suspect that I have/had been in fact, hacked.

1. I downloaded torrents, but I've always scanned it with my antiviruses.

2. I downloaded one specific torrent for a video recorder, no problems with it, but after I uninstalled it, I get a phishing link in my email. Coincidence?

3. I had a flashdrive once that I was unable to rename, scanned with antiviruses nothing shows up. Reformatted it, problem went away.

4. Sometimes, when I shut off my pc, I get a message saying that Instruction at 0x000 referenced memory at 0x000. The memory could not be read.

5. My avira AV suddenly scanned and found a Trojan in Steam, I havent downloaded anything in Steam for a while so I was suprised that it popped up only now. I went to steam's website and they say that it most probably is a false positive. But i have since
    uninstalled Steam.

6. I've found some disturbing logs, one user says that I have indeed, been hacked Redirecting

7. I remembered a time when a cmd prompt flashes on my computer screen, this was after i newly updated my pc to windows 10.8. I find that sometimes, there are two processes with the same name running with task manager Redirecting

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Domingo2462, Sep 7, 2022
Thema:

Possible Hack: I got this mail today from a unknown user saying that they hacked me and...

1. Possible Hack: I got this mail today from a unknown user saying that they hacked me and... - Similar Threads - Possible Hack got

2. I got Hacked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got Hacked.: I got hacked on a minecraft account and ALL my details were removed from it so theres no way for me to review security details etc. This is on a new account with the same email that was used on the past account what can I do....
  3. I got Hacked.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I got Hacked.: I got hacked on a minecraft account and ALL my details were removed from it so theres no way for me to review security details etc. This is on a new account with the same email that was used on the past account what can I do....
  4. I got hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got hacked: My minecraft account got stolen, and I cannot log into it. I logged onto a different account that I just bought, and I saw that my main account, MathEssay, was online. I asked him where he got the account and he wasnt responding. I eventually told him that I was the actual...
  5. I got hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got hacked: My minecraft account got stolen, and I cannot log into it. I logged onto a different account that I just bought, and I saw that my main account, MathEssay, was online. I asked him where he got the account and he wasnt responding. I eventually told him that I was the actual...
  6. I got hacked

7. I got hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got hacked: My @hotmail email got hacked and this person changed the password and the recovery email. I'm still logged in in my phone but there is no delete account option from there. How do I delete the account entirely....
  8. I got hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got hacked: My @hotmail email got hacked and this person changed the password and the recovery email. I'm still logged in in my phone but there is no delete account option from there. How do I delete the account entirely....
  9. I got hacked

10. I got hacked

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I got hacked: I can't access my windows defender and all my files are encrypted and I don't really care about the files I just want to be able to format my disks or reset my windows (and it won't let me delete the curropted files) submitted by /u/guccishades2002 [link] [comments]...