Windows 10: Possible Hacker in my A/C

Discus and support Possible Hacker in my A/C in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I start up my laptop,3 accounts are now visible. Mine, my wife and one other. the other one I think is a hacker, how can I remove this a/c.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SteveBagshaw, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Possible Hacker in my A/C

When I start up my laptop,3 accounts are now visible. Mine, my wife and one other. the other one I think is a hacker, how can I remove this a/c.

:)

SteveBagshaw, Jul 3, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 3, 2019
  3. foreign hackers

• Can you provide more detail?
    • Who told you foreign hackers corrupted your system?
    • Who says you need to buy an SQL SERVER?
    • How did this whole situation play out?

Bruce Hagen, Jul 3, 2019
  4. trt740 Win User

Possible Hacker in my A/C

Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

Possible Hacker in my A/C

1. Possible Hacker in my A/C - Similar Threads - Possible Hacker

2. win 10 brightness setting NOT possible, all up to date followed all existing posts, no success

in Windows 10 Customization
    win 10 brightness setting NOT possible, all up to date followed all existing posts, no success: Seriously, that is seriously. My monitor, Samsung U J590, does not allow brightness settings (greyed out) because it expects the OS doing it, but Win10 fails. Spend now 3h to get that **** function back, read loads of articles. Nothing worked. Your advice please !...
  3. Is it possible to know on what account i reedemed a code on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to know on what account i reedemed a code on?: Hello, I had the windows 10 code and i reedemed it and i dont know on what account because it was like 2 years ago, and i want to know on what account i reedemed it so i can log into it and download the game. I already made 2 posts about this and nobody replied to the...
  4. How should I deal with possibly fraudulent phone call from "Microsoft" re: IP address and...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How should I deal with possibly fraudulent phone call from "Microsoft" re: IP address and...: I have received phone calls from someone identifying himself as "Microsoft". He advises me of compromises to my IP account -- and says that my license key will be cancelled or removed. He asked me to establish a connection to a technician who can assist after receiving...
  5. possible problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    possible problem: I re-installed win 10 pro 3 days ago and everything seems ok....... but....... if you check out the attached pic of my "This PC" it has local diskc and DVD drive in Devices and Drives 2. Is this normal or a problem. If so can it be fixed and how? Thanks in advance. [img]...
  6. possible problem

in Windows 10 Support
    possible problem: I re-installed win 10 pro 3 days ago and everything seems ok....... but....... if you check out the attached pic of my "This PC" it has local diskc and DVD drive in Devices and Drives 2. Is this normal or a problem. If so can it be fixed and how? Thanks in advance. [img]...
  7. BSOD multiple errors while under load, possibly error 0xe0

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD multiple errors while under load, possibly error 0xe0: Hello everyone, I was hoping I could get some help figuring out what exactly is going on with my system by looking through the dumpfile. I get inconsecutive lock-ups of the entire system while it is under load. The system just freezes completely, does not give me a BSOD...
  8. Possible BSOD, bugcheck 0x0000001a

Possible BSOD, bugcheck 0x0000001a: I am not sure if there was a blue screen because I wasn't in my room at the time, but when I got back the computer had restarted. I'm not sure if s is related, but my computer has become unresponsive twice before, once earlier today and another time earlier s month. Both...
  9. Locating possible memory leakage

Locating possible memory leakage: For the past few days I've been trying to figure out what program seems to be causing what appears to be a memory leak. My PC currently sits at anywhere from 6.2GB to 7.3GB on average at idle even after restarting it with my 8GB system. The closest i've gotten so far is using...
  10. Possible to backup data from two hard drives to one?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Possible to backup data from two hard drives to one?: I have been building my PC for quite a long time now and I have some important information on it. System related things are on my C: drive whereas other things are on my D: drive. Is there a way I can backup these drives to one drive of terabyte storage? Thank you in...