Windows 10: Possible issue with Bitdefender on SCU 1803 17133.1

Discus and support Possible issue with Bitdefender on SCU 1803 17133.1 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Not caused me any issues whatsoever until now, It's likely the particular system involved is the cause as it's a test system for networking and has... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Barman58, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Barman58 Win User

Possible issue with Bitdefender on SCU 1803 17133.1

Not caused me any issues whatsoever until now, It's likely the particular system involved is the cause as it's a test system for networking and has some deep level hardware issues. There have also been some major changes to windows networking in this release with the removal of Homegroup which may cause some issues with systems that used multiple networks

Barman58, Apr 5, 2018
  2. Barman58 Win User

I use Bitdefender Total Security 2018 and when Updating to the latest Spring Creators Update 1803, (Build 17133.1), one older system (out of 3),had a series of faults show.

It appears to be OK after a complete uninstall, (retaining data for re-install option selected), and re-install but worth watching if you use Either the Paid or free bitdefender.

I did send off several data sets to Bitdefender when the system failed so will report back on any feedback they provide.

:)

Barman58, Apr 6, 2018
  3. How to Verify If You Downloaded or Installed the Latest Version Windows 10

I just checked and I have VERSION 1803 (OS Build 17133.1) RC

RalphCooper_4, Apr 6, 2018
  4. Possible issue with Bitdefender on SCU 1803 17133.1

service host: dcom server process launcher and shell infrastructure 40% cpu build 1803

hi

since upgraded to 1803 os build 17133.1

I am having this issue at the subject, no solution found searching over the net

any help here

thanks

Refael Falach, Apr 6, 2018
  5. I've been a paying customer of Bitdefender for years and have been loving the software. It's one of the best AV software out there, when it does not crash Windows, BUT every now and then it caused so much havoc on Windows 10, so I clean installed all my computers without re-installing BD and have never since looked back.

I don't think there is a problem with the actual software, but there is rather something internal in Windows that causes the system to break. I base this assumption on the fact that BD is not the only AV solution out there that causes a lot of issues in Windows 10. Even Windows Defender sometimes causes timeout and other corruption issues, rendering the system useless.

slicendice, Apr 6, 2018
Thema:

Possible issue with Bitdefender on SCU 1803 17133.1

1. Possible issue with Bitdefender on SCU 1803 17133.1 - Similar Threads - Possible issue Bitdefender

2. Bitdefender issue - currently configuring Bitdefender VPN & not finishing after many hours.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitdefender issue - currently configuring Bitdefender VPN & not finishing after many hours.: There is a warning saying DO NOT TURN OFF YOUR DEVICE, do not restart whilst configuring. Could Windows preventing the completion of the Bitdefender configuration? Its manual says the whole configuration should take a few moments so I'm assuming it is failing to do it. Is...
  3. Weird issues with PC, BitDefender related?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird issues with PC, BitDefender related?: submitted by /u/AcceptableMenu9 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gtvcaq/weird_issues_with_pc_bitdefender_related/
  4. Is it possible to use MCT 1803 ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to use MCT 1803 ?: I have a Media Creation Tool 1803 but I can't run it because it's too old. Is it possible to use it to create a 1803 64-bit Windows 10 ISO ? I really need this version and not any newer. submitted by /u/magiCAHIK [link] [comments]...
  5. Bitdefender

Bitdefender: I have Bitdefender - can windows security be on too? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/bitdefender/8402e31d-fd6d-4f5e-adc0-d55ed4c93d21
  6. Windows 1803 to 1809 upgrade issues: upgrade not possible/shown?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 1803 to 1809 upgrade issues: upgrade not possible/shown?: Hi, I read a lot of different articles and threads here (and elsewhere) concerning the upgrade issues from 1803 to 1809. "Fun" fact: I've got several identical machines that had problems at first, but all in all it was just missing storage space on the system drive. After...
  7. Infected Possibly on Desktop 1

Infected Possibly on Desktop 1: Hi All Just did ADW Scan on Desktop 1, and results are the following...I'll admit I did try easy driver updater briefly, but then removed it with Revo uninstaller, and thought should've had System clean Avast still shows clean when run it's scan only seems ADW detects...
  8. bitdefender bug

bitdefender bug: In Windows 10 fast track, if Bitdefender is turned off, the following work: Code: C:\Users\jar_2>nslookup www.yahoo.com Server: cdns01.comcast.net Address: 2001:558:feed::1 Non-authoritative answer: Name: fd-fp3.wg1.b.yahoo.com Addresses: 2001:4998:58:c02::a9...
  9. Bitdefender

Bitdefender: I have eliminated BitDefender, and now it sometimes appears me the error message that I attach. What is it? What does he/she want to say? How do I do to eliminate him/it? Thanks 99927
  10. Win 10 SCU Clean Install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 SCU Clean Install?: Yep it was old. And yeah your stock speed if you mean the 2133 speed you had is still 2x my ram speed. Probably not as much a difference as mine. Mine was using 1066 but adding the 8GB not dual ch to the other 16GB dual caused that. It was a good 2-3 second difference...