Windows 10: Possible issue with Driver updating

Discus and support Possible issue with Driver updating in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I’ve started to update my drivers manually today with the help of Drivers Easy. I got driver updates for all three of the “Intel(R)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Rob0Comb0, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Possible issue with Driver updating

Hi, I’ve started to update my drivers manually today with the help of Drivers Easy. I got driver updates for all three of the “Intel(R) Atom(TM)/Celeron(R)/Pentium(R) Processor PCI Express - Root Ports and manually installed them. As I was updating Root Port 2 I accidentally inputted the update for Root Port 1. To my surprise though the update seemed to install completely with no problem. I just want to ask about this here before I restart my computer. I just want to know if it’s safe to restart my computer to finish installing the driver updates. Really don’t want to screw anything up.

submitted by /u/Rob0Comb0
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Rob0Comb0, Jul 2, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 2, 2020
  3. Display driver issues

Hi Bob,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I highly appreciate your efforts and time.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • What and all steps have you tried so far?
    It could be due to incorrect settings or missing/corrupt drivers or missing updates.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Restart the computer a few times and check for Windows Updates.

In the Search box on the taskbar, enter Windows Update, select Windows Update. On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates.

Then try to update the display drivers.

How to update drivers: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/how-to-update-drivers

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Possible issue with Driver updating

Windows 10 update messed up the resolution, driver not working anymore

Hi,

It's possible that Windows was not able to recognize your display drivers that's why you're experiencing black screen errors. To rectify such issue, we suggest that you refer to the steps in this

article
    . That article lists all troubleshooting steps for black screen or blank screen errors.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue.

Angela Pun, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Possible issue with Driver updating

1. Possible issue with Driver updating - Similar Threads - Possible issue Driver

2. Possible network driver/Hardware issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Possible network driver/Hardware issues: I'm experiencing internet connectivity issues, taskbar slowdown, and more. I noticed some slowdown with internet services, and rebooted my PC. Avast said it had driver updates/patches, which I installed. On reboot, multiple apps failed to connect to the Internet. Endless...
  3. BSOD issue with drivers possibly causing it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD issue with drivers possibly causing it: Since around December I have had regular system crashes when doing random things on my Windows 10 system I have a Ryzen 3600 with a Asrock A320/ac motherboard, rx 6750 xt. I have reinstalled AMD gpu/chipset drivers and tried to parse the dump file errors with whocrashed and...
  4. BSOD issue with drivers possibly causing it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD issue with drivers possibly causing it: Since around December I have had regular system crashes when doing random things on my Windows 10 system I have a Ryzen 3600 with a Asrock A320/ac motherboard, rx 6750 xt. I have reinstalled AMD gpu/chipset drivers and tried to parse the dump file errors with whocrashed and...
  5. BSOD issue with drivers possibly causing it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. PC Deadlocking; Possible driver issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Deadlocking; Possible driver issue?: PC keeps deadlocking; Gave me blue screen once and error code said something with "driver". I have already done all available windows updates with driver updates and it still happens occasionally. I have a minidump file if anyone can have a look and help. It may also help to...
  7. PC Deadlocking; Possible driver issue?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Deadlocking; Possible driver issue?: PC keeps deadlocking; Gave me blue screen once and error code said something with "driver". I have already done all available windows updates with driver updates and it still happens occasionally. I have a minidump file if anyone can have a look and help. It may also help to...
  8. Possible Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible Driver Issue: My PC keeps restarting when playing various games. They're all games that the hardware should easily run and I've gone through aa myriad of steps to attempt a fix on this issue. I recently found a post on here regarding running a driver verifier and did that. Now I'm trying...
  9. Possible Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Possible Driver Issue: My PC keeps restarting when playing various games. They're all games that the hardware should easily run and I've gone through aa myriad of steps to attempt a fix on this issue. I recently found a post on here regarding running a driver verifier and did that. Now I'm trying...
  10. Weird issues, possibly a bad driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weird issues, possibly a bad driver?: I'm having some strange behavior. When I first boot up Windows, if I open Chrome immediately, it opens in under a second. However, once I've waited a minute, Chrome then takes 6-7 seconds to open. I've tried closing every program that I can, including processes in the Task...