Windows 10: Possible memory leak related to iaStorAc.sys and iaStorAfs.sys

Discus and support Possible memory leak related to iaStorAc.sys and iaStorAfs.sys in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been having memory issues for a while, so I decided to run Poolmon, and got this:https://imgur.com/a/kgWjjboAnd using cmd findstr, it pointed me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by David Marq, Oct 2, 2023.

1. Possible memory leak related to iaStorAc.sys and iaStorAfs.sys

I've been having memory issues for a while, so I decided to run Poolmon, and got this:https://imgur.com/a/kgWjjboAnd using cmd findstr, it pointed me to these:https://imgur.com/a/n3RAZTABut the folder seems to have an IRST meant for 7th and 8th gen CPUs, not the 11th gen that my laptop has. Besides, I can't seem to find a way to either uninstall or update said drivers.Besides, if they should show up as progams on my computer, they certainly don't, and the only possible driver match would be this:https://imgur.com/a/rRRIYkqApologies for the Imgur links, but Upload Image hasn't been working for

:)

David Marq, Oct 2, 2023
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Possible Memory Leaks in Windows 10

A memory leak occurs when an application closes and fails to release all its RAM back to the operating system.

The first step in dealing with a memory leak is to determine which application is leaking memory.

The next step is to contact that application's technical support with complete details of the memory leak, since the developers will want to fix the problem ASAP.

BulldogXX, Oct 2, 2023
  3. Blue Screen because of cm11264.sys

Hi,

Cm11264.sys
    is a vital SYS file and it's a component of the software C-Media USB Audio Driver (WDM) developed by Windows Software Developer. Without it, it will be very difficult for your Windows system to run. Usually, cm11264.sys blue screen
    errors occur when you install a new hardware or software.

For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why you're having the issue, answer
    the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Where there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to assist you further.

Lizette Ags, Oct 2, 2023
  4. Shaw009 Win User

Possible memory leak related to iaStorAc.sys and iaStorAfs.sys

I finally find my memory leak...

You can try find the driver one by one, by checking it on the device manager. If it is not listed on device manager, try googling it. You can check all of the *.sys files, it usually related. I have these memory leak problems before too.

What I mean is you have to find the "Nonp" one. From what I read in some articles you have to find the tags categorized as Nonpaged. not the Paged Possible memory leak related to iaStorAc.sys and iaStorAfs.sys :)

Shaw009, Oct 2, 2023
Thema:

Possible memory leak related to iaStorAc.sys and iaStorAfs.sys

1. Possible memory leak related to iaStorAc.sys and iaStorAfs.sys - Similar Threads - Possible memory leak

2. Constant BSODs related to "wdf01000.sys"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Constant BSODs related to "wdf01000.sys": I've recently started having issues with this particular file. Device manager tells me everything is fine, windows is up to date, all my hard drives are in top shape. I've run image file and sfc a bazillion times and nothing seems to have gone wrong with it, I've also scanned...
  3. Possible memory leak related to iaStorAc.sys and iaStorAfs.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible memory leak related to iaStorAc.sys and iaStorAfs.sys: I've been having memory issues for a while, so I decided to run Poolmon, and got this:https://imgur.com/a/kgWjjboAnd using cmd findstr, it pointed me to these:https://imgur.com/a/n3RAZTABut the folder seems to have an IRST meant for 7th and 8th gen CPUs, not the 11th gen that...
  4. Possible Memory Leak?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible Memory Leak?: So I've been running into an issue for quite some time, I've noticed that my non paged pool at times seems way too high. Sometimes a restart fixes this issue but other times it doesn't. From what I have gathered this is most likely a network driver, however I have already...
  5. Possible Memory Leak?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Possible Memory Leak?: So I've been running into an issue for quite some time, I've noticed that my non paged pool at times seems way too high. Sometimes a restart fixes this issue but other times it doesn't. From what I have gathered this is most likely a network driver, however I have already...
  6. Possible Memory Leak?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD Crashes Relating to dxgmms2.sys

BSOD Crashes Relating to dxgmms2.sys: Hi,I've been experiencing intermittent BSOD crashes in Windows 10. The most recent one had a message relating to dxgmms2.sys, and previous crashes seem to implicate a driver/drivers being the cause of these crashes. I have run memory tests and found nothing wrong with the...
  8. BSOD, suspectedly related to iaStorAC

BSOD, suspectedly related to iaStorAC: Hi I have a BSOD problem with a Windows 10 build 19041.630 I had an issue with long boot-times before (was related to USB hardware fault). When fixing this I had to run a few other windows updates which had been proponed. When doin this I also had to update the raid driver to...
  9. Possible Memory Leak

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Possible Memory Leak: Windows 10 v1809 Intel i5-8250U 8GB RAM I updated to v1809 from v1803 back in December, and since then, I've noticed that my Memory used at idle and my paged/non-paged pool is significantly more than it used to be, particularly after my computer has been running for awhile....
  10. Frequent dxgmms2.sys related BSOD's

Frequent dxgmms2.sys related BSOD's: Since the last windows update I get frequent crashes with the above source referenced. My Nvidia graphic driver is overwritten by a seemingly unstable one by windows update. My only resolution to cure the problem is to roll back to an older version, whereby I can play...