Windows 10: Possible NVIDIA Driver Freezing (With no NVIDIA card)

Discus and support Possible NVIDIA Driver Freezing (With no NVIDIA card) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can you follow the first three steps of this tutorial and upload a screenshot: Speccy - Advanced System Information Tool - Windows 7 Help Forums I'd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mechman007, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Possible NVIDIA Driver Freezing (With no NVIDIA card)

blackroseMD1, Oct 23, 2015

2. I am slightly confused on the warning about ' Windows key and office key'- Should I be hiding any of these?
    Nevermind- I worked it out, uploading shortly.

Mechman007, Oct 23, 2015
  3. As long as you're just on the "Summary" tab, then you don't have to worry about that as it won't show any of that in the screenshot.

4. Possible NVIDIA Driver Freezing (With no NVIDIA card)

Is this what you were looking for?
    Or shall I upload the txt document (I have hidden the serial number as guide says)
    Possible NVIDIA Driver Freezing (With no NVIDIA card) [​IMG]

Mechman007, Oct 23, 2015
  5. Hmm...your motherboard says L6610G instead of X6610G.

Which one of these is your computer, left or right?

6. Well it's the top one for me.

Mechman007, Oct 23, 2015
  7. blackroseMD1, Oct 23, 2015
  8. Possible NVIDIA Driver Freezing (With no NVIDIA card)

That's very odd that I have Nvidia and AMD then- I do not remember installing them! And they have only seemed to have caused problems (or so we assume) now that i'm on Windows 10... Very interesting and odd...
    What do you suggest I do? *Smile

Mechman007, Oct 23, 2015
  9. Use the following to uninstall all traces of the Nvidia and AMD drivers: Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) V15.5.1.0 Released. | WagnardMobile

fracking4oil, Oct 23, 2015
  10. Well, here's the link to the Acer driver page for your computer: http://www.acer.ae/ac/en/AE/content/...riton%20L6610G

Anything AMD or Nvidia related should be safe to get rid of, but make sure to back up anything important before you do, just in case.

All the official drivers can be found at the above link.

11. Thanks so much for the help! I think i'll leave uninstalling anything for another time- not to keen on working out how to back up tonight.

I am very glad to have joined these forums. Will be sure to let you know if any freezing happens again *Smile

Note: If anyone else reading this has anything to weigh in on how I even had Nvidia and AMD in the first place, be sure to comment please! *Smile

Mechman007, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Possible NVIDIA Driver Freezing (With no NVIDIA card)

1. Possible NVIDIA Driver Freezing (With no NVIDIA card) - Similar Threads - Possible NVIDIA Driver

2. NVidia Card BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NVidia Card BSOD: I've noticed I'm getting Random BSOD restarts. Searching the memory dump file it's again related to the nvlddmkm.sys but the posts are all over a year old and referencing the 20H2 build.I have uninstalled the Intel on chip video card and deleted the NVidia. Installed the...
  3. NVidia Card BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVidia Card BSOD: I've noticed I'm getting Random BSOD restarts. Searching the memory dump file it's again related to the nvlddmkm.sys but the posts are all over a year old and referencing the 20H2 build.I have uninstalled the Intel on chip video card and deleted the NVidia. Installed the...
  4. Nvidia graphic card

Nvidia graphic card: My laptop broke down a few days ago and it got repaired and after the repair i was left in dust i had to start all over without knowing anything I downloaded my games but then realized that there was no graphic card in my laptop I don't know what to download how to download...
  5. Nvidia driver

Nvidia driver: I need help getting nvidia graphics card but i can't find a compatible nvidia driver on my windows 10 build 1909 please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-driver/068fb55a-829b-4f84-970a-9685b9e5ea56
  6. Nvidia driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia driver: There are 2 types of drivers for nvidia graphics card, dch and standard. What are the difference ? I am confuse and which what should I use ? 166926
  7. Nvidia graphics card

Nvidia graphics card: Hello! I have a pc with a Gigabyte A320M-S2H motherboard AMD Ryzen 3 2200G with Vega 8 graphics. I have purchased a Nvidia GTX1050TI graphics card. When I first installed the graphics card and powered up the screen was 800 x 600. I inserted the driver disk that came with the...
  8. Nvidia Driver

Nvidia Driver: Nvidia display driver problem[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-driver/84d9bcd2-a355-4024-9f1a-d8583b87b57f
  9. System crashing and freezing with nvidia cards

System crashing and freezing with nvidia cards: Recently got a EVGA 1050 ti FTW to replace my R9 270X which died a while ago. The card comes in and immediately after installing it I get power on issues. Eventually I manage to get into Windows. But then Windows crashes. The machine will power on for a few seconds then...
  10. Nvidia Driver

Nvidia Driver: I'm a bit confused. I have the latest Nvidia driver installed but WU has come up today telling me to install Nvidia driver update for Nvidia High Definition Audio. At 264Mb I'm not sure if this is the video driver or for audio. I don't use their audio anyway as I have a good...