Windows 10: Possible permanent fix for language bug?

Discus and support Possible permanent fix for language bug? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I have this bug where LAlt+LShift regularly changes between "german germany" and "english united states" even though my only installed language-pack... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Danny357, May 7, 2020.

1. Danny357 Win User

Possible permanent fix for language bug?

So I have this bug where LAlt+LShift regularly changes between "german germany" and "english united states" even though my only installed language-pack is german... I've found that it's possible to fix this issue temporarily by installing the US english language pack and then directly uninstalling, but after a PC restart it will come back after some time.

Any clues? I'm not going for the full-Win 10 reinstallShould I try some Windows 10 repair-function?

:)

Danny357, May 7, 2020

2. Any permanent update for bug fixing regarding 8.1 update ?

Hi,

Thanks for your entry.

Most of bugs Windows Phone 8.1 may be solved by simply hard reset the Phone. to expect a permanent fix for the issue that you could list I would suggest you add some suggestions on related site linked here below

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions

Kind regards,

Carlos K

Carlos Ka., May 23, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    The extra keyboard layout keep adding to my language bar (with Pics)

Hi Panupong,

The updated Windows 10 may have detected your language, the reason why it automatically gave you the other Thai US keyboard. To correct this issue, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click on the Start Menu, type in region and language settings and select it.
    • Under Languages, select Thai Kedmanee keyboard and click Remove.
    • Lastly, add it back by clicking Add a language.

After these steps, your keyboard layout will permanently stay with Thai Kedmanee keyboard.

Let us know if the steps above resolved your issue.

Xylee Del, May 23, 2020
  4. Possible permanent fix for language bug?

What programming language

Hi,
    I kinda have a problem... I dont know which computer programming language to learn and stick with. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have done 2d programming with c++ and python and now want to move onto possibly 3d game programming. Which language should i use that has good 3d API's? I was thinking possibly C# with XNA gamestudio becuase my high school offers C# classes. Any suggestions?!*Smile Possible permanent fix for language bug? :)

Thanks!

binsky3333, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Possible permanent fix for language bug?

1. Possible permanent fix for language bug? - Similar Threads - Possible permanent fix

2. 300 updates further and still no language bug fix?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    300 updates further and still no language bug fix?!: Like the title says! Dozen of updates further and the language bug is still there, and every windows install i need to waste my time hours on it to get the system language right! No i am not here for troubleshooting, i am here to push the damn devteam to fix the damn anoying...
  3. 300 updates further and still no language bug fix?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    300 updates further and still no language bug fix?!: Like the title says! Dozen of updates further and the language bug is still there, and every windows install i need to waste my time hours on it to get the system language right! No i am not here for troubleshooting, i am here to push the damn devteam to fix the damn anoying...
  4. "Permanently" set language and keyboard language?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Permanently" set language and keyboard language?: Every now and then, my keyboard keeps switching languages from english (united states) swedish keyboard to english (united states) us keyboard and now for some reason i have english (vanuatu) us keyboard which i have no idea where that came from but apparently my pc had...
  5. Possible Bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Possible Bug?: Hi as of the 2004 update I have had issues trying to install programs, I have been trying to install a trial of Autodesk Maya and 3ds Max but neither are installing correctly. I have tried 3 times now. I am going crazy lol. submitted by /u/Cully_83 [link] [comments]...
  6. When bug with annoynig additional language in language bar will be fixed?

in Windows 10 Customization
    When bug with annoynig additional language in language bar will be fixed?: There are a lot of questions/post related to additional language which is added automatically to language bar. This bug was introuced in 2016 or early but still not fixed almost 4 years!!! It is REALLY annoyning because suddenly during my work I need to press Ctrl+Shift two...
  7. Is there a permanent fix for Realtek left/right balance bug Win10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there a permanent fix for Realtek left/right balance bug Win10?: I am using an older Asus Maximus VI motherboard with built-in sound using Realtek tech. Since upgrading to Windows 10 a few years ago, I have an on-going bug where my left / right balance will favour the left side. The balance is set to equal. The only workaround for this is...
  8. language bug

language bug: hello whenever I press alt + shift it opens language menu alt ( longt press) + shift what to do to disable it I don't want to disable shift + alt , I want language menu to not open...
  9. Will Microsoft fix the serious Keyboard Input Language bug?

Will Microsoft fix the serious Keyboard Input Language bug?: I will try again, in case someone sensible at Microsoft might start fixing this. 1. Go to Settings/Time & Language/Language and add 3 total languages to your system. 2. Alt+Shift now switches between 3 keyboard input languages. Let's now try to remove one of these...
  10. Is there a permanent fix to the no audio bug in Win 10 1809?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there a permanent fix to the no audio bug in Win 10 1809?: I've uninstalled and reinstalled every driver constantly, tried the high definition default driver, manufacturer driver, and all that happens is that it works until I shut down and reboot the system. Then i have to repeat the process. I've had the most up to date drivers...