Windows 10: Possible Problem with Nvidia GTX 1050 Graphics Card

Discus and support Possible Problem with Nvidia GTX 1050 Graphics Card in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I am experiencing slight performance issues when my graphics card is turned on. Programs (most noticeably firefox) are slower to launch, windows file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Lagnaetti, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Lagnaetti Win User

Possible Problem with Nvidia GTX 1050 Graphics Card

I am experiencing slight performance issues when my graphics card is turned on. Programs (most noticeably firefox) are slower to launch, windows file explore is slower when launched from the taskbar (start menu launch works fine), and some folders with a lot of files are taking too long to display it's contents.

The driver is the latest from Nvidia webiste. Already tried reinstalling drivers and even reinstalling windows.

:)

Lagnaetti, Apr 12, 2018

2. Creators Update [1709] - More than one Nvidia GPU not working

Any one still having this problem make sure that the Win 10 has the correct driver for your specific Graphics Card, some how it replaced the drivers for my Nvidia GeForce GTX 960M with the ones for the 1050/1050 Ti. You can download then from your computer
    manufactures site most of the time using your service tag.

Drspellcheck, Apr 12, 2018
  3. Upgrading/Adding a Graphics Card

I downloaded a game from the Microsoft Store and it said I don't have a supporting graphics card for the game. It requires either:

- NVIDIA GT 740

- NVIDIA GTX 650

- AMD R7 250X

- NVIDIA GTX 670

- NVIDIA 1050 Ti

OR

- AMD RX 550

I've been trying to find out how to not just update my Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500 from the Device Manager, but to add one of the ones listed above so the game can be played.

Thanks.

[Moved from: Windows/ Gaming on Windows 10]

ZacharyCatanzareti, Apr 12, 2018
  4. Helmut Win User

Helmut, Apr 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Possible Problem with Nvidia GTX 1050 Graphics Card - Similar Threads - Possible Problem Nvidia

2. Problems with Graphic Card Nvidia 2060

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Graphic Card Nvidia 2060: Dear communitySince I get the nvidia graphic card 2060 I had a lot of issues with the card but in windows I have this message and it's not clearly to me.I share the message The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises...
  3. Problems with Graphic Card Nvidia 2060

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Graphic Card Nvidia 2060: Dear communitySince I get the nvidia graphic card 2060 I had a lot of issues with the card but in windows I have this message and it's not clearly to me.I share the message The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises...
  4. Nvidia graphics card problem?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia graphics card problem?: So, I have a problem with my graphics card since today. I'm currently running my screen (1920x1080) over the integrated "Intel Graphics". The problem: When I open the Device Manager my graphics card (Gtx960 4Gb) is displayed, but with an exclamation mark. Under...
  5. Update 1909 Bug with graphic card gtx 1050 ti Nvidia geforce

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Update 1909 Bug with graphic card gtx 1050 ti Nvidia geforce: Now my graphic card GTX 1050 ti Nvidia Geforce doesn't work, It says error code 43. I even install the latest driver from nvidia 441.41, same thing. I even uninstall, reinstall, etc. By the way, every time you make an big update (twice a year) there are always bugs on many...
  6. Windows not detecting NVIDIA GTX 960m graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows not detecting NVIDIA GTX 960m graphics card: Hi community! I need some help concerning my 2nd driver for my laptop. For some reason my laptop isn't detecting my NVIDIA GPU anymore. Earlier today I noticed that whenever I right click on my desktop, the NVIDIA control panel no longer shows up in the drop-down menu. I go...
  7. Gtx 1050 2gb

Gtx 1050 2gb: Hello I have just bought a Lenovo Y520 laptop with a GTX 1050 2GB graphics card. I am currently playing Forza Horizon 3 and every time it cuts to a play scene you will normally see a notification at the top warning of low video memory. I have got the graphics set to very...
  8. GTX 1050 doa???

GTX 1050 doa???: I built a new system(with old motherboard) and installed win 10 using onboard graphics. Then when I put my brand new gtx 1050 in it just shows the splash screen and beeps 8 times meaning "display memory read/write error" and wont boot to bios or windows. Bios version is from...
  9. Introducing NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti for laptops

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti for laptops: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Unleash your gaming dominance with the revolutionary new GPUs that turn your mobile rig into a sleek, powerful gaming weapon. GeForce® GTX 10-Series GPUs have now come to laptops, powered by the game-changing NVIDIA Pascal™...
  10. NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti: We’re adding two new gaming GPUs to our award-winning lineup of NVIDIA-Pascal based GPUs — the GeForce GTX 1050, starting at $109, and the GTXD 1050 Ti, starting at $139. Both will let you play your favorite games at a smooth 60 frames-per-second. Built on the same...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1803 problemi gtx 1050 ti