Windows 10: Possible scam using my email address

Discus and support Possible scam using my email address in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Has anybody else been getting threats through their email saying that someone has hacked your system and knows your password, knows what you have been... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mwizard554, May 3, 2019.

1. Possible scam using my email address

Has anybody else been getting threats through their email saying that someone has hacked your system and knows your password, knows what you have been doing on your computer and the person is asking for money or they will send everything that they have to all my contacts?

:)

mwizard554, May 3, 2019
  2. JimWynne Win User

Email received about possible scam?!

Don't respond. It's a scam.

JimWynne, May 3, 2019
  3. Walt-11 Win User
    Is email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** a scam address?

Is the email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***
    a scam address?

Please don't guess. I want solid answers.

Walt-11, May 3, 2019
  4. Possible scam using my email address

Email received about possible scam?!

I got an email earlier today about a possible scam. It said it was from the Technical dept. of Windows Security Center in Delaware, USA, saying that there was some unwanted changes & Emails from my IP address. It gave a telephone number of 1-855-441-4460
    to call. But the TO: at the top said *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and that is not my email address. Can you tell me if I should respond to this?! Thx

Sharon6918, May 3, 2019
Thema:

Possible scam using my email address

1. Possible scam using my email address - Similar Threads - Possible scam using

2. What email address do I use to forward possible email scam to Microsoft?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What email address do I use to forward possible email scam to Microsoft?: email received from: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** received your order #ODF3265411010000 on May 09, 2023Order Details:Order number: ODF3265411010000Order Date: May 09, 2023Product: Microsoft Firewall Premium ProtectionUser: 1Validity: 12 monthsPrice: $299.99...
  3. What email address do I use to forward possible email scam to Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What email address do I use to forward possible email scam to Microsoft?: email received from: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** received your order #ODF3265411010000 on May 09, 2023Order Details:Order number: ODF3265411010000Order Date: May 09, 2023Product: Microsoft Firewall Premium ProtectionUser: 1Validity: 12 monthsPrice: $299.99...
  4. What email address do I use to forward possible email scam to Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. what email address do I use to report possible email scam?

what email address do I use to report possible email scam?: email received from: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** received your order #ODF3265411010000 on May 09, 2023Order Details:Order number: ODF3265411010000Order Date: May 09, 2023Product: Microsoft Firewall Premium ProtectionUser: 1Validity: 12 monthsPrice: $299.99...
  6. Possible scam email

Possible scam email: Just got this email. Looks like a scam, but I wanted to double check here just to make sure. Here it is: "Your contract with us has been Update today using the payment methodVisa..XXXX. This Charge of USD 299 was setup by you to be Yearly and it has been debited from your...
  7. sending scam emails from my email address

sending scam emails from my email address: my email address is sending out scam emails thousands of them ive recently updated my security information and cannot change my password until 23/5/20. I can see the emails in my sent folder, I have been in contact with outlook support and although they have checked my...
  8. Possible scam email

Possible scam email: I received the following email message this morning and I am not certain it is valid. Please help: Microsoft account Security info replacement Someone started a process to replace all of the security info for the Microsoft account pw*****. If this was you, click the button...
  9. Is email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** a scam address?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** a scam address?: Is the email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** a scam address? Please don't guess. I want solid answers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-email-a-scam-address/40d3a792-6757-45ed-8712-9892f51f6479"
  10. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is scam?

*** Email address is removed for privacy *** is scam?: Is the email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** a scam address? Please don't guess. I want solid answers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-scam/4ce9077b-3702-4d79-a60c-b14aefc608b7"