Windows 10: Possible Software and Windows interfering with each other

Discus and support Possible Software and Windows interfering with each other in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Sometimes when i'm playing any game, i will get 1-3 windows notification audio queues, my mouse cursor will freeze, and my fans on my AIO will go down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nako1x, Jul 19, 2021.

1. nako1x Win User

Possible Software and Windows interfering with each other

Sometimes when i'm playing any game, i will get 1-3 windows notification audio queues, my mouse cursor will freeze, and my fans on my AIO will go down to 300 rpms and then crank back up to the maximum amount of rpms it will go, iv'e tried uninstalling and reinstalling software and it didn't work, iv'e gone in CMD and done some commands to fix the issue and still no luck, any professionals out there feel free to respond and ask any questions on my situation.

:)

nako1x, Jul 19, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 19, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 19, 2021
  4. Possible Software and Windows interfering with each other

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 19, 2021
Thema:

Possible Software and Windows interfering with each other

1. Possible Software and Windows interfering with each other - Similar Threads - Possible Software interfering

2. Is it possible for two computers on the same network to interfere with each other so that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible for two computers on the same network to interfere with each other so that...: Here are the details. About a year ago, I had to borrow, with her permission, my wife's computer so I could take a college exam online. Mine was not working properly. I have not used her computer since then. Both computers have different passwords. Now, Some of my...
  3. Is it possible for two computers on the same network to interfere with each other so that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible for two computers on the same network to interfere with each other so that...: Here are the details. About a year ago, I had to borrow, with her permission, my wife's computer so I could take a college exam online. Mine was not working properly. I have not used her computer since then. Both computers have different passwords. Now, Some of my...
  4. how to remove windows update interfering with others programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove windows update interfering with others programs: how to remove windows update interfering with others programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-windows-update-interfering-with/3ea72f8f-55e7-4441-aec6-481acd709345
  5. how to remove windows update interfering with others programs

how to remove windows update interfering with others programs: how to remove windows update interfering with others programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-windows-update-interfering-with/3ea72f8f-55e7-4441-aec6-481acd709345
  6. Windows behind each other.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows behind each other.: Good afternoon I am having trouble with my PC its worth mentioning that it is a custom built PC not sure if that matters. So what is going on is after using my PC for a bit for work I have multiple windows open for work and after a bit of using it windows will start to hide...
  7. Windows behind each other.

Windows behind each other.: Good afternoon I am having trouble with my PC its worth mentioning that it is a custom built PC not sure if that matters. So what is going on is after using my PC for a bit for work I have multiple windows open for work and after a bit of using it windows will start to hide...
  8. Snipping Tool interfering other programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool interfering other programs: Anyone can help me with the above mentioned issue? Snipping tool hotkey is interfering with my other program hotkey. Tried uninstalling but it isn't working as it is integrated into windows 10. How can I maybe reassign the hotkey so it doesn't interfere or just entirely...
  9. Snipping Tool interfering other programs

Snipping Tool interfering other programs: Anyone can help me with the above mentioned issue? Snipping tool hotkey is interfering with my other program hotkey. Tried uninstalling but it isn't working as it is integrated into windows 10. How can I maybe reassign the hotkey so it doesn't interfere or just entirely...
  10. Logitech G19 interfering with other hardware?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech G19 interfering with other hardware?: So I just discovered yesterday that my Logitech G19 keyboard is the reason I have not been able to use my external hard drive/USB drives/my iPhone 6 for the past few months. Whenever this keyboard is plugged in, it makes all of those other devices become "unrecognized" --...