Windows 10: Possible solution to fix the problem of my laptops' speakers?

Discus and support Possible solution to fix the problem of my laptops' speakers? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just want to ask if there is a possible solution to fix the problem of my laptop's speakers? The problem is, the speakers' volume are automatically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mayyyyyeah, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Possible solution to fix the problem of my laptops' speakers?

I just want to ask if there is a possible solution to fix the problem of my laptop's speakers? The problem is, the speakers' volume are automatically going up and down. This laptop was just turned 1 year last month.

:)

mayyyyyeah, Feb 28, 2024
  2. Rose Cal Win User

speakers

Hi Charlie,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be one of the possible causes why your speakers are not working properly. To efficiently assists you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Have you tried connecting your speakers to another computer and check if the issue still persists?
    • Have you tried using other speakers and check if the issue still persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot sound problems.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Feb 28, 2024
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    win 10 audio problem. laptop probably.

Hi,

It is possible that your audio is not working properly due to corrupted/outdated drivers or hardware problems. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• What is the build and version of your Windows 10?
    • Have you tried updating your computer?
    • Since you've mentioned that no speakers or headphones work to fix the sound the sound icon, does that mean when you connect any speakers and headphones there's no sound?
    • Are you getting any error messages when connecting a speaker and headphone?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot sound problem.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Feb 28, 2024
  4. Possible solution to fix the problem of my laptops' speakers?

Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

A possible solution to Bluetooth speaker playback issuePossible solution to fix the problem of my laptops' speakers? :) I tried all the steps listed in several posting forums with no success. I finally found a solution after 3 hours of investigating. 1st several forums suggest updating drivers... but do not specify which drivers to update i.e. the Bluetooth device? (eg. bose audio, sony driver for sony Bluetooth headphones etc.), or the windows driver?

*** For me the solution was updating the Bluetooth driver from LENOVO's website (the laptop/computer manufacture's website) once the driver was installed the bluetooth playback through BOSE Bluetooth audio adaptor worked perfectly.

I understand not everyone will have a LENOVO laptop/computer however I think it is worth downloading the latest Bluetooth driver from the device you are streaming from.

Hope this helps!

Bluetooth Dude123, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

Possible solution to fix the problem of my laptops' speakers?

1. Possible solution to fix the problem of my laptops' speakers? - Similar Threads - Possible solution fix

2. Possible solution to fix the problem of my laptops' speakers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible solution to fix the problem of my laptops' speakers?: I just want to ask if there is a possible solution to fix the problem of my laptop's speakers? The problem is, the speakers' volume are automatically going up and down. This laptop was just turned 1 year last month....
  3. Possible solution to fix the problem of my laptops' speakers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Possible solution to fix the problem of my laptops' speakers?: I just want to ask if there is a possible solution to fix the problem of my laptop's speakers? The problem is, the speakers' volume are automatically going up and down. This laptop was just turned 1 year last month....
  4. How to fix problem with my speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix problem with my speakers: I have bought so white shark external speakers for my pc. My problem with them is that when i connect them to my pc i hear a hissing and a low pitch sound. That doesn’t happen when i connect them to my laptop. I think that the noise is being created because my pc power output...
  5. How to fix problem with my speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix problem with my speakers: I have bought so white shark external speakers for my pc. My problem with them is that when i connect them to my pc i hear a hissing and a low pitch sound. That doesn’t happen when i connect them to my laptop. I think that the noise is being created because my pc power output...
  6. How to fix problem with my speakers

7. USB Speaker wont work on a laptop solution

USB Speaker wont work on a laptop solution: Plug the speaker in. Go to Speakers in System Settings. Disable your laptop speaker. Enable your USB speaker. When you unplug your USB speaker your laptop will default to the laptop speaker. If the USB speaker does not work when you plug it in again, go and disable your...
  8. Laptop speaker problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop speaker problem: First time i use microphone splitter its going smooth, suddenly my laptop creat loud sound in speakers. then I will disconnect the microphone splitter. then shut down my laptop! next day i switch on the laptop its creat same sound until When connect a microphone splitter in...
  9. Laptop speaker problem

Laptop speaker problem: First time i use microphone splitter its going smooth, suddenly my laptop creat loud sound in speakers. then I will disconnect the microphone splitter. then shut down my laptop! next day i switch on the laptop its creat same sound until When connect a microphone splitter in...
  10. Laptop speaker problem